Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

DONATIONS, Clan Info and Rules

Suggesting new Terms and Conditions

Read here for server information and the rules.

If you agree with the new terms drink a beer

Poll ended at 13 Apr 2006, 19:32

if you disagree, leave imidiatley as content maybe harmful for you.
No votes
If you are not sure you have already agreed to many times, go to sleep.
100%

Total votes : 1

Postby Guest » 14 Mar 2006, 19:32

While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to advise you when ever there are any generally objectionable materials as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message and keep you informed. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author, the administrators, moderators or webmaster and their respective parents and not yours (except for posts by these people as their views do not generally represent their opinions) and hence you will not be held liable.

You agree to post only abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently included as a valuable member that shall never be banned. The IP address of all posts is never recorded so to avoid any enforcing of any conditions.
You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see room to improve on your frivolities. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database for any future amusement. While this information will always be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot sometimes be held responsible for any hacking they attempt that may lead to yours, ours or their data being compromised.

This forum system administrators use cookies or special brownies while reviewing comments so to even find the most idiotic comments like this one entertaining. These cookies do not contain any preservatives we assure you and are made from the finest natural ingredients found in Mexico. Unless anyone has information available that may lead us to believe otherwise. Them cookies serve only to improve yours and our viewing pleasure. Do not contact us for any cookies unless you want to share your cookies.
The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details, sending spam mail to other emails that we have successfully mined along with password to any if not all your systems. If you have a password for this website, don’t worry about it, we will always change it so that your attempt to log on will never be dull and you will have a reason to contact us even if you don't want to.
By clicking Register below you agree to disagree that you may or may not be bound and gagged by whom you see fit.

I Agree to any terms and am under or way over 13 years of age

I agree to these terms and I do not know how old I am.

Postby cableguy619 » 14 Mar 2006, 20:22

lol.. priceless............
cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 03 Dec 2006, 17:44

now whoever signed in a guest has to come forth & take responsibility for that posting. that's one of the funniest things i've read since cable was called mr no life!
fatmooseknuckle

Postby orngechevy » 03 Dec 2006, 21:20

that was submitted by bluespyder about a year ago
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Return to DONATIONS, Clan Info and Rules