Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

SITE CLOSING SOON!: Join us on the TRR Facebook Group

OracleCleric Wants back in

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby OracleCleric » 14 Jun 2008, 19:27

Hey Everyone,

OK OK listen. I like to return to TRR if you guys will have me back. Where have I been? Well I joined a clan that played both bf2 and 2142 and after months of harmony the clan suddenly blowup in to two fractions and no one had a real good to split. It took me about two weeks to figure this our. What The???? Well I decided to leave and move on I can't deal with crazy.

Well that's the short and curly of the situation. I always had a great relationship with TRR members and I didn't leave on a bad note with anyone.

So let a brotha back in. :shock:
OracleCleric
Private
Private

Postby orngechevy » 14 Jun 2008, 20:50

i see you want back cause theres nothing better right now huh
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Postby OracleCleric » 14 Jun 2008, 21:25

orngechevy wrote:i see you want back cause theres nothing better right now huh

Ouch that hurts to the core :cry: I think I feel a tear coming...... sorry not tear.

All joking aside: NO! that is not the case.

I do have one concern, Cablequy may reject me because of all the ownage he receives from me. He's a little jealous Isn't that right Cable? :wink:
OracleCleric
Private
Private

Postby cableguy619 » 14 Jun 2008, 21:26

lol, we have a vote up on oen guy now let it finish..just make sure you come by and bit everyone up

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby Wallacker » 14 Jun 2008, 21:27

You want back to TRR cause you can't deal with crazy? I guess a lot has changed in the clan since you were here last. Quite a turnover in members I guess, and a lot of new faces. I don't know the story of your leaving, but the recruitment drill is probably still the same, except you actually have to survive moose's mom this time.
Wallacker
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 14 Jun 2008, 21:32

he could barely handle my mom the first time round' hahahaha. anyways, sup oracle? it's been a while. i see you every once in a while on random servers, but not all that much. tbh, if you truly want back in & want to be a member of the gay dads club, then stick around. you know the routine. let the members get to know you. there are many new faces around here & will need to get to know you before we vote again. hope all is well. i figure now that hockey season is over, you should have more free time right? it would be nice to actually see more of you. adios bro, <3 moose
fatmooseknuckle

Postby OracleCleric » 14 Jun 2008, 21:56

fatmooseknuckle wrote:he could barely handle my mom the first time round' hahahaha. anyways, sup oracle? it's been a while. i see you every once in a while on random servers, but not all that much. tbh, if you truly want back in & want to be a member of the gay dads club, then stick around. you know the routine. let the members get to know you. there are many new faces around here & will need to get to know you before we vote again. hope all is well. i figure now that hockey season is over, you should have more free time right? it would be nice to actually see more of you. adios bro, <3 moose

Hockeys over but school (College) isn't I'm finishing up on something there but I'll be on as much as possible. I think the last time I saw you fatmooseknuckle I knifed you. 8) :wink:
OracleCleric
Private
Private

Postby SecrtSqurl » 15 Jun 2008, 01:12

You wouldnt be offended by a rodents sack scoothing across your melon??? I feel all warm and fuzzy already....
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby OracleCleric » 15 Jun 2008, 19:06

SecrtSqurl wrote:You wouldnt be offended by a rodents sack scoothing across your melon??? I feel all warm and fuzzy already....

WOW SecrtSqurl that just nasty. I think you need a woman :idea:
OracleCleric
Private
Private

Postby Madislander » 15 Jun 2008, 21:56

I'm with Oracle on that one Squrl, you do need a woman, Eh!
Madislander
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby dawgface » 16 Jun 2008, 08:43

Madislander wrote:I'm with Oracle on that one Squrl, you do need a woman, Eh!

Or switch hands..
dawgface
Major
Major

Location: "FOUND" SGTSnidely's HackBook loaded with AIMBOT hacks around Cableguy's neck.

Postby sweetpeaib » 16 Jun 2008, 08:43

LMAO
Always do sober, What you said you would do DRUNK!
Tickle tickle under chin... IF YOUR HORNY YOU WILL GRIN!
sweetpeaib
Colonel
Colonel

Return to TRR Recruitment