Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

*cough*...okay...i want to Join?

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby Dejahboi » 08 Nov 2008, 02:02

Soo yeah...i've been clanless for a long time..and i just like to play...i'm done with comp. and i feel lonely playing by myself :(....uhmmmm...i couldn't find a format to describe myself. So i really don't know what to say LoL...uhhhh..hmmmmm.....oh $5 to join eh? I'll think about that :P...well okay..thats all i have to say i guess...
Dejahboi
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Postby cableguy619 » 08 Nov 2008, 02:31

lol whore wassup man thanks for stoppign in Ill send you a pm with love :p

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby Wallacker » 08 Nov 2008, 09:59

Who told you it was $5? It's way worse than that. We need $1 more, plus your sister and your dad, your dog twice a month, direct access to your ear so we can get it on, and you need a mic so we can hear your pitiful cries or else we won't be able to keep it up. Oh wait, that's just moose's mom. The rest of us will need a little less.
Wallacker
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby cableguy619 » 08 Nov 2008, 12:06

Wallys our tight wiode accountant :P... I just updated the old post.. see plus 1 for being able to read haha

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby Wallacker » 08 Nov 2008, 14:02

I hope you're not canadian either, we've got enough of those pricks around.
Wallacker
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby doc_sevren » 08 Nov 2008, 19:31

Dejahboi wrote:.....oh $5 to join eh?...

Wallacker wrote:I hope you're not canadian either, we've got enough of those pricks around.

dude, seriously, i think that in canadian dollars (wait arent you on the euro now?) the price should be like $10-$15 right?

ok Dejah, ill have to check my knifing records, if your name is on the wrong side it could cause serious implications.

see ya in a squad...eh mate?
doc_sevren
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Wallacker » 09 Nov 2008, 03:31

Yeah I wish; I had to pay $7.52 for December dues. Fucking Chuck Norris.
Wallacker
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Linnis » 09 Nov 2008, 07:53

We will take an extra 50cents instead of all your family and possessions.
Linnis

Postby Dejahboi » 09 Nov 2008, 15:13

okay....so when is Due payments n all that :)..just curious...oh and...Do i put =TRRr=? or just (Blank) Dejahboi66?
Dejahboi
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Postby SpLiTz » 09 Nov 2008, 16:41

Being so eager to join, apparently no one told you about the blow up sheep, rubber gloves, and ballgags, did they? Well, at least its over in a matter of days, and penicillin generally clears up most of the aftermath. But nice to see you are still willing :)
SpLiTz
Marshall
Marshall

Postby SecrtSqurl » 09 Nov 2008, 18:14

We dont have any recruitment tags, you could just go blank for the time being. When enough people feel they have gotten to know you, a vote will be put up in a hiddden thread. The vote lasts for a week, and has to be unanimous. If accepted, dues are a whopping 6.00, dues by the 15th of each month (or you could work it off with mooses mom). Most of the time it is suggested to get into team speak, squad up, and get to know as many TRR members as possible berfore the vote. You may want to read the forums thouroughly before trying to join, because there are some pretty strange people here, and once you join you are stuck with them....... :shock:
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Irish1983 » 09 Nov 2008, 20:30

a vote will be put up in a hidden thread

Ya right next to the thread with pics of you borking..., I mean initiating the recruits "receiving procedures"...ahem.
"MOVE OUT DRAW FIRE"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Irish1983
Marshall
Marshall

Postby awesomer » 10 Nov 2008, 09:59

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Dejahboi
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
awesomer
Admin
Admin

Postby dawgface » 10 Nov 2008, 16:06

You better start your those mouth exercises and hope your a meat eater.

Moose get the duct tape he may be a screamer.
dawgface
Major
Major

Location: "FOUND" SGTSnidely's HackBook loaded with AIMBOT hacks around Cableguy's neck.

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 10 Nov 2008, 20:15

dawgface wrote:You better start your those mouth exercises and hope your a meat eater.

Moose get the duct tape he may be a screamer.

i've played w/ him quite a bit & don't remember him ever saying a word. now maybe he plays w/ a ball gag & fits right in, who knows. anways, deja, glad you stopped by the forums for an intro. we appreciate you interest in joining us. while you do play w/ a lot of us, i'd recommend more chat on voip. may i ask your age? we are an adult clan, and as you can probably tell by the comments, we have a lot of lude humor. the goal is to get to know as many =TRR= members as you can. squad up, voip up, etc. when we really get to know you, we'll put up a vote. it's not instant access to anyone like my mom. the length of our members stay w/ =TRR= is a testament to how we do things around here. see you in game soon. i'll bring my rusty ass on tonight!
fatmooseknuckle

Next

Return to TRR Recruitment