Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

Hello fellers

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby Zeropa » 12 Jan 2009, 16:29

Just your friendly neighborhood sniper reporting, I recently decided to leave iNs because of being banned from servers due to guild affiliation and lack of inactivity within the team. I thought I would apply for TRR since i already spend a majority of my time playing with you guys anyways and im always up for having a good time using teamwork and hearing voices. About myself im 24 live in AZ currently go to college for personal training I play Fallout 3, 2142 and occasionally CSS zombie mod.
Zeropa
Recruit
Recruit

Postby DDoubleVVision » 12 Jan 2009, 16:39

Hey! Always fun playing with you but totally not fun being sniped by you (and knifed constantly while server seeding :| ). Welcome to the forums!
DDoubleVVision
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby SecrtSqurl » 12 Jan 2009, 17:10

Didnt I ban you from the 24/7 Gibralter server last night.......?

Oh wait..... I accidentally banned everyone that was playing at the time.... Sorry about that!
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 12 Jan 2009, 19:53

SecrtSqurl wrote:Didnt I ban you from the 24/7 Gibralter server last night.......?

Oh wait..... I accidentally banned everyone that was playing at the time.... Sorry about that!

DUMBASS!!!
anyways, thanks for the intro on the forums. always fun playing w/ and against you. keep squadding up w/ =TRR= members. i know lots of peeps already know you, but this is how we do things. it's not an overnight process, so please be patient. in the meantime, enjoy the balls on your forehead.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby SecrtSqurl » 12 Jan 2009, 21:30

fatmooseknuckle wrote:
SecrtSqurl wrote:Didnt I ban you from the 24/7 Gibralter server last night.......?

DUMBASS!!!
a.

At least it didnt take me 2 days to fix a mouse.......
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Irish1983 » 12 Jan 2009, 22:56

Hey Zero glad to see you on the boards dude :D . Ya we had a discussion about why in the hell you were banned from NFB, and found out it was due to clan affiliation. I enjoy having you on our servers dude and I hope NFB pulls your ban.
"MOVE OUT DRAW FIRE"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Irish1983
Marshall
Marshall

Postby cableguy619 » 12 Jan 2009, 23:18

Ill send ya some info reguarding app here in a few

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby playdeaux » 13 Jan 2009, 00:03

cableguy619 wrote:Ill send ya some info reguarding app here in a few

Hmmm, looks like cable's wants to upgrade very soon :lol:

good luck, i hope you like salty moose balls...apparently he thinks I do, cuz he keeps stickin them in my mouth :shock:

playdeaux
TrackBall King
TrackBall King

Postby John Cooke » 13 Jan 2009, 08:27

Zeropa wrote:...hearing voices.

Well, he looks insane enough and he sounds insane enough... always good to have more peeps to shot and knife at... stick around, we'll be with you in a moment :mrgreen:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Linnis » 13 Jan 2009, 17:08

Welcome to our fucking forums.... wait that came out wrong.
Linnis

Postby SpLiTz » 13 Jan 2009, 18:58

If you classify balls going into gaping maws as fucking, then it would qualify us as a fucking forum. Either that, or put a tent over it, sell tickets, and you can call our forum a circus.

Nice to see you check in Zeropa.
SpLiTz
Marshall
Marshall

Postby Zeropa » 14 Jan 2009, 11:58

Im not too worried about playing on the NFB servers they didn't even give a reason for banning me just said it was perma and when i was looking through there ban appeals they really fucking homo about it, they banned vozo for suspect play and not to mention alot of other players that ive played with that don't deserve bans.
Zeropa
Recruit
Recruit

Postby cableguy619 » 14 Jan 2009, 16:00

In their defense they run a real tight ship. I believe in a healthy full server and a clean one. I am almost ot the point if you are a pain I rather just kick you. Last night I had to punks to deal with a camper who I gave a warning to and he got bent out of shape and a guy calling me a hack. next time I am just going to ban fo rbeing disrespectful. I rather play then admin.. I deal with crap enough with work and home life.

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby John Cooke » 14 Jan 2009, 16:41

cableguy619 wrote: I deal with crap enough with work and home life.

AMEN!!!

I know the feeling cable, you just want to sit and play or whatever makes you feel good and then have someone running around trying to spoil it for ya :evil:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby artisans » 14 Jan 2009, 17:44

I always seem to get knifed or shot while trying to kick or ban someone for uncap rapeing... pisses me off since I'm normally on EU helping out pac but gettin rid of em.... grrrr
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Next

Return to TRR Recruitment