Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

Sorry To Say

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby Lt_Death_Row » 31 Jan 2009, 18:50

Gents this post is to let all know I have decieded to withdraw my TRR application to join your great clan. I have decieded to join TKS. I do appreciate your time and frienshipm And I hope the friendships I have gained, from hanging with you all on TRR TS and in game last after this posting.
Lt_Death_Row
PFC
PFC

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 31 Jan 2009, 19:11

Lt_Death_Row wrote:Gents this post is to let all know I have decieded to withdraw my TRR application to join your great clan. I have decieded to join TKS. I do appreciate your time and frienshipm And I hope the friendships I have gained, from hanging with you all on TRR TS and in game last after this posting.

Of course they would last, and TKs is a great group of guys/gals to be joining up with - you can't go wrong.
And you are always welcome, or as cable likes to say "wecoem" to play on our server and join us in TS.

Good luck Lt.
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin

Postby SecrtSqurl » 31 Jan 2009, 19:13

Sorry to see it, but then again, the tKS guys are always here anyways and are a great group of peeps... Good luck with it..!
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 31 Jan 2009, 19:32

appreciate the note deat row. tks...good choice. i love em' all. awesome bunch of guys & 1 kick ass girl. definitely one of my fav clans to play with/against. they're pretty damn good too.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby John Cooke » 31 Jan 2009, 20:10

good luck with tks dude... always welcomed to stop by and shoot us :mrgreen:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby SpLiTz » 31 Jan 2009, 21:42

I thought you promised us all a round of BJ's in order for us to even consider you. I still haven't gotten mine... I'll catch it later.

Good luck with Tks, they are less gay than TRR, but you still need to keep a rope on your soap.
SpLiTz
Marshall
Marshall

Postby John Cooke » 01 Feb 2009, 20:32

SpLiTz wrote:I thought you promised us all a round of BJ's in order for us to even consider you. I still haven't gotten mine... I'll catch it later.

Good luck with Tks, they are less gay than TRR, but you still need to keep a rope on your soap.

LMAO... :lol:

Very good BJ BTW so yes... go get urs splitz you'll enjoy it :mrgreen:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Return to TRR Recruitment