Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

Think I am ready!

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby TwoHandsonNuts » 29 Jun 2009, 14:13

Well fine gents, certainly had enough time to think about it. Especially since I have been on mandatory shutdowns (Schmuck69 - can definitely attest to this if he is from Intel as they are one of my biggest customers) alot lately.

Please consider me for =TRR= when the vote comes up. I can definitely contribute to your team and squad as THE bullet magnet. Oh, I am also good with my hands :mrgreen:

A little about me:
- 3x years old. In San Jose, CA.
- Wife and 2 kids.
- Mentally stable and mature enough.

Two Hands
TwoHandsonNuts
Private
Private
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 16:24
Location: San Jose, CA

Postby artisans » 29 Jun 2009, 14:28

TwoHandsonNuts wrote:- Mentally stable and mature enough.


I think this disqualifies you doesn't it? ;)
Image
User avatar
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3342
Joined: 28 Oct 2008, 00:33
Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Postby DDoubleVVision » 29 Jun 2009, 14:32

artisans wrote:
TwoHandsonNuts wrote:- Mentally stable and mature enough.


I think this disqualifies you doesn't it? ;)

Awesome
User avatar
DDoubleVVision
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3157
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 13:49
Location: Central California

Postby John Cooke » 29 Jun 2009, 14:33

artisans wrote:
TwoHandsonNuts wrote:- Mentally stable and mature enough.


I think this disqualifies you doesn't it? ;)


LOL... beat me to it Arti, was going to post the same... but yeah, technically this does disqualify him :mrgreen:

Tho he did get married, I think that's insane enough :P
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
User avatar
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 28 Nov 2008, 11:13

Postby SecrtSqurl » 29 Jun 2009, 14:45

That marriage thing definitely qualifies you as crazy enough to be considered. Being old helps too.... Some more qualifiers:


Tk'd by cable?
Knifed by moose?
Revived by squrl?
Killed by Turners Ganz?
Revived by squrl again?
Killed by Turner again....?
Pwnd by Splitz in the walker?
Yelled at by Toad?
Hit on by Gummie?
Confused by yamacom's english?
Slurred at by John Cooke late night?
Knifed by DDoubleVVision?
Killed by Viper then revived, and then killed by SBD13?
Had Moo say "fuck" in one of your threads?
Image
User avatar
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 4516
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 17:56
Location: Sacramento, California

Postby SBD13 » 29 Jun 2009, 14:57

SecrtSqurl wrote:That marriage thing definitely qualifies you as crazy enough to be considered. Being old helps too.... Some more qualifiers:


Tk'd by cable?
Knifed by moose?
Revived by squrl?
Killed by Turners Ganz?
Revived by squrl again?
Killed by Turner again....?
Pwnd by Splitz in the walker?
Yelled at by Toad?
Hit on by Gummie?
Confused by yamacom's english?
Slurred at by John Cooke late night?
Knifed by DDoubleVVision?
Killed by Viper then revived, and then killed by SBD13?
Had Moo say "fuck" in one of your threads?


Don't forget being aroused by the thought of mooses mom!
Image
Image
User avatar
SBD13
Marshall
Marshall
 
Posts: 900
Joined: 05 May 2009, 21:02

Postby Viper_14 » 29 Jun 2009, 19:07

SBD13 wrote:Don't forget being aroused by the thought of mooses mom!

Ya but who isn't?
User avatar
Viper_14
Marshall
Marshall
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 17:13
Location: Colorado

Postby SpLiTz » 29 Jun 2009, 19:10

I'm not sure that SBD's first time with Moose's Mom, while screaming like a little girl, would qualify as aroused:

Image
Image
Image
SpLiTz
Marshall
Marshall
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: 11 Mar 2008, 21:59

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 29 Jun 2009, 19:16

SBD13 wrote:
SecrtSqurl wrote:That marriage thing definitely qualifies you as crazy enough to be considered. Being old helps too.... Some more qualifiers:


Tk'd by cable?
Knifed by moose?
Revived by squrl?
Killed by Turners Ganz?
Revived by squrl again?
Killed by Turner again....?
Pwnd by Splitz in the walker?
Yelled at by Toad?
Hit on by Gummie?
Confused by yamacom's english?
Slurred at by John Cooke late night?

Knifed by DDoubleVVision?
Killed by Viper then revived, and then killed by SBD13?
Had Moo say "fuck" in one of your threads?


Don't forget being aroused by the thought of mooses mom!

dude, give the guy a chance. can't we just say knifed by bob?
Image
User avatar
fatmooseknuckle
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9995
Joined: 13 Dec 2005, 21:16
Location: Anisville

Postby DDoubleVVision » 29 Jun 2009, 19:56

Lol. I already got him anyway.
User avatar
DDoubleVVision
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3157
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 13:49
Location: Central California

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 29 Jun 2009, 20:40

DDoubleVVision wrote:Lol. I already got him anyway.

Dude, you are a monster! Who are you and what did you do with doublepenetration?
Image
User avatar
fatmooseknuckle
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9995
Joined: 13 Dec 2005, 21:16
Location: Anisville

Postby Viper_14 » 29 Jun 2009, 20:42

DDoubleVVision wrote:Lol. I already got him anyway.

LIES!!!! All lies!!!!
User avatar
Viper_14
Marshall
Marshall
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 17:13
Location: Colorado

Postby John Cooke » 29 Jun 2009, 21:25

Viper_14 wrote:
DDoubleVVision wrote:Lol. I already got him anyway.

LIES!!!! All lies!!!!


LOL.... LIES!!!! X2 :mrgreen:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
User avatar
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 28 Nov 2008, 11:13

Postby DDoubleVVision » 30 Jun 2009, 10:32

DAMN! Apparently I did lie. I can't find his name in my tag list. Sorry about that, Chief. Now I have a mission. Well, after JC. :)
User avatar
DDoubleVVision
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3157
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 13:49
Location: Central California

Postby TwoHandsonNuts » 30 Jun 2009, 23:00

Tk'd by cable? YES
Knifed by moose? YES
Revived by squrl? I THINK SO
Killed by Turners Ganz? YES
Revived by squrl again? NO
Killed by Turner again....? NO
Pwnd by Splitz in the walker? YES
Yelled at by Toad? NOPE, got yelled at by some other dude back a few days ago, Doggernaut was there. Doggernaut and ENFCR dude went on the channel "v"
Hit on by Gummie? No!! Set my rules straight early on. But I did witness the most decrepit act of rabid teabaggin by Gummie!
Confused by yamacom's english? Yes, but the funniest thing is I heard him on a sex chat talking about Hentai..
Slurred at by John Cooke late night? NOPE
Knifed by DDoubleVVision? NOPE
Killed by Viper then revived, and then killed by SBD13? Ohhh!! Nope
Had Moo say "fuck" in one of your threads? So far so good I think!
TwoHandsonNuts
Private
Private
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 16:24
Location: San Jose, CA

Next

Return to TRR Recruitment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron