Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

SITE CLOSING SOON!: Join us on the TRR Facebook Group

SecrtSqurl

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby dawgface » 05 Dec 2007, 12:56

I can see it now... SecrtSqurl and MorocoMoose teaming up together.

What a team..

DAWGFACE
dawgface
Major
Major

Location: "FOUND" SGTSnidely's HackBook loaded with AIMBOT hacks around Cableguy's neck.

Postby SecrtSqurl » 05 Dec 2007, 16:58

dawgface wrote:I can see it now... SecrtSqurl and MorocoMoose teaming up together.

What a team..

DAWGFACE

I think you may be referring to my other partner in crime Morroco Mole..... but I will take Moose on my side any time. Better to watch him knife someone, rather than be knifed!.

I do find it odd that there are alot of furry creatures in here.... Squrl, Ferret, moose, Dawg, etc..... whats the deal????
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby DaBunny1 » 05 Dec 2007, 17:05

doggernaut wrote:You guys have the most uncanny knack for turning anything...and i mean ANYTHING dirty. :?

ok if they can turn ANYTHING dirty, have them try this:

uncopyrightable
DaBunny1
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby doggernaut » 05 Dec 2007, 17:10

squirrel we try to avoid hoofed animals...with the exception of moose of course...

but after moose, no more...have you seen the offspring of a moose and a ferret?...of course the ferret was blind thats the only reason it let the moose knock it up...but if you seen the turd they produced you would then understand why we do not allow anymore hoofed animals :shock:

doggernaut
Admin
Admin

Postby SecrtSqurl » 05 Dec 2007, 17:46

I thought I read somewhere that the offspring had long ears and a furry tail....... ..... Not to spread rumors, but dabunny was mentioned (actually kind of slandered).... Mind you, I would just like the facts please......
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby doggernaut » 05 Dec 2007, 17:54

it is only slander if its not true and you have not presented any evidence to contradict the previous statements :wink:
doggernaut
Admin
Admin

Postby dawgface » 05 Dec 2007, 18:00

Case Closed..
dawgface
Major
Major

Location: "FOUND" SGTSnidely's HackBook loaded with AIMBOT hacks around Cableguy's neck.

Postby RadicalRabbit » 05 Dec 2007, 21:46

Could have sworn Gummie called him Squirt first. We were on the TS server and Gummie mention something about someone called "squirrel squirt" and that was the first I'd heard it. Then I found squirrel later on NfB and shared the awesome name with him. This is of course, my drug-addled, sleep depraved and starved view of events that may, or may not have taken in place in the reality the rest of you may or may not inhabit.
RadicalRabbit
Private
Private

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 05 Dec 2007, 21:51

DaBunny1 wrote:ok if they can turn ANYTHING dirty, have them try this:

uncopyrightable

well uncopyrightable is more of a description. for instance, doggy style is uncopyrightable. you can't say you invented doggy style, then sue me for infringement rights for grabbing your wife by the hair, bending her over & givin' it to her balls deep from behind....it's uncopyrightable

hell, anyone could do it. in fact when i'm done w/ the bitch i just might jump out of the ring, slap ferret's hand & tell "tag team bitch, it's YOUR turn."
fatmooseknuckle

Postby DaBunny1 » 05 Dec 2007, 22:57

fatmooseknuckle wrote:

uncopyrightable

well uncopyrightable is more of a description. for instance, doggy style is uncopyrightable. you can't say you invented doggy style, then sue me for infringement rights for grabbing your wife by the hair, bending her over & givin' it to her balls deep from behind....it's uncopyrightable

hell, anyone could do it. in fact when i'm done w/ the bitch i just might jump out of the ring, slap ferret's hand & tell "tag team bitch, it's YOUR turn."

you still didn't make uncopyrightable dirty
DaBunny1
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby orngechevy » 06 Dec 2007, 01:11

how about i get the word made out of wood and stick it in moose's moms ass that dirty enough for you
Last edited by orngechevy on 06 Dec 2007, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Postby SecrtSqurl » 06 Dec 2007, 14:22

RadicalRabbit wrote:Could have sworn Gummie called him Squirt first. We were on the TS server and Gummie mention something about someone called "squirrel squirt" and that was the first I'd heard it. Then I found squirrel later on NfB and shared the awesome name with him. This is of course, my drug-addled, sleep depraved and starved view of events that may, or may not have taken in place in the reality the rest of you may or may not inhabit.

Ya know...... I think the rabbit may be right..... I am scared that his memory appears better than mine.......
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Blind Ferret » 06 Dec 2007, 19:38

DaBunny1 wrote:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:

uncopyrightable

you still didn't make uncopyrightable dirty

god damnit it son, it don't get dirtier than a tag team session, i will break my hand fisting her to stretch that pussy out. . . then slap my bags just to hear the spank of bags on skin. . now. . being a PRETEEN. . that is hella dirty for your ass. . now. . go to your room, before I wash your mouth out with soap young man.

lol
Blind Ferret

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 06 Dec 2007, 19:41

Blind Ferret wrote:now. . go to your room, before I wash your mouth out with soap young man.

man, i sure hope that's not liquid soap that's already rubbed all over your johnson that your using as make-shift lubricant
fatmooseknuckle

Postby Blind Ferret » 06 Dec 2007, 19:56

burns so clean doesn't it. . like the sting in your eye when you forget to wash out my splooge...
Blind Ferret

PreviousNext

Return to TRR Recruitment