Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

eh, want to join,

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby Madislander » 25 Dec 2007, 01:10

Pwnz3r I have to say it was a pleasure having you in my squad tonight, even though our team lost, you played very well, thanks for listening to orders and communicating, thats is definetly how it is done, Eh!
Madislander
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Pwnz3r » 27 Dec 2007, 19:30

Thanks islander, those were fun games that night, good squad leading !

I will be clicking that link :o
Pwnz3r
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 27 Dec 2007, 19:39

Pwnz3r wrote:Wow moose that is impressive. The fact that you got those kills on legit servers is most impressive. I saw in your other post 42 fricken tags in a round Holyshit.. mega props !

it has taken many hours & cost me many deaths. in fact, i'm now BELOW 1-1 k/d ratio overall from using my knife so much. maybe that will make you feel better for your rough week of play. actually 42 isn't even my highest round. i've had a few in the high 40's as well as a few in the low 50's w/ the highest being 2 different rounds of 55.

Pwnz3r wrote:On another note i sent an email reguarding making a donation, I play on your server almost exlusivly and have some loot to spare. I would like to help out ... just tell me were to send it .

pwnz3r, that would certainly be appreciated. a little cash goes a long way in our pants....i mean hearts. if you ever have an issue getting on the server cuz it's full, just hop on ts & we'll be more than happy to boot some stranger to make room for a regular will is willing to donate. thx again bro. knife you soon
fatmooseknuckle

Postby Pwnz3r » 28 Dec 2007, 23:19

pwnz3r, that would certainly be appreciated

yeah no problem moose. I would have allready but my boss bounced my dam paycheck, monday I should be able to make a donation.

Did you get a speacial reward when you got 2142 knife kills ??? I thought i heard somthing about that . I was playing with my freind =P= pocketdefib he told me to watch out for you and your poke stick, your reputaion is known , I told him "I know" he didnt believe me when i told him you have nearly 30,000 knife kills. hahha
Pwnz3r
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 29 Dec 2007, 10:51

Pwnz3r wrote:Did you get a speacial reward when you got 2142 knife kills???

i didn't get anything obvious, such as a "special" award or something. if there were bonus points involved, i was never able to tell. i think that's bs or possibly released in an update after i already got 2142 knife kills. that was probably 8 months ago or so. did defib boy say that he got something for reaching that amount?
fatmooseknuckle

Postby Blind Ferret » 29 Dec 2007, 16:11

nothing for 2142 knife kills. the only thing that a knifer gets is very early on... the dogtag edition of the bj2. all the rest is braggin rights. . that moose really can brag. he has a sack that has some bounce. . the amount of bagging that sack has done.. puts mine to shame. . .
Blind Ferret

Postby Pwnz3r » 06 Jan 2008, 19:54

I was confused ... what i read was player named noobishnoob was the first to be promoted to supreme general for having 2142 knife kills. :roll:
Pwnz3r
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 06 Jan 2008, 19:59

Pwnz3r wrote:Did you get a speacial reward when you got 2142 knife kills ??? I thought i heard somthing about that .

again no, but i just remembered that sometime in the last week or so, i surpassed 2142 collector pins. didn't get shit for that except my normal 20 extra points.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby DaBunny1 » 07 Jan 2008, 02:20

moose should get an award for 4,300% acuracy with the voss
DaBunny1
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Pwnz3r » 07 Jan 2008, 04:03

First Supreme Commander
The people over at EA have informed us that Battlefield 2142 has its first "supreme commander" called Noobish-Noob they notified us trough this War-Bulletin:
War Bulletin:

The war for the world's remaining inhabitable space and resources continues to build in fury. In the frigid streets of Berlin the EU and PAC armies faced off in the one millionth Battlefield round to determine which force will secure their survival. Fifty four battle hardened soldiers faced off across the eerie urban wasteland. Though each side was well armed the close quarters of the city caused many to resort to more traditional means to dispatch their enemies. Chief Petty Officer Gold Asaphelps, relying on stealth and aggression, collected four dog tags from his enemies while securing the city for his faction. Though reports are unclear as to which team emerged victorious, heroes have emerged from the ranks of soldiers.

Through the fog of war our first Supreme Commander has risen up to take his place in the "Battlefield's Hall of Fame". Through solid performance in all aspects of Titan warfare Noobish-Noob has established himself as our first Supreme Commander. The reporters here at the DICE News Networks congratulate him on his promotion but warn that enemy soldiers are now on alert for his presence.

Rummours however go that Noobish-Noob is admin on a pistol and knife server. We don't want to make any false accusations but he has over 2000 knife kills, with only 1000 unique dog tags. He achivied the state of supreme commander, with only 37 minutes commanding. I know many people that played for about 100 hours and have got more badges and ribbons than Noobish-Noob. Makes me wonder, how can he be a Supreme Commander with very little to show for it. Welcome to EA lucky dip! Come and get your number.

He was the first supreme commander. rumor has it he got it for havign 2142 knife kills..

Ive seen that bug before .. wierd
Pwnz3r
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

Postby DaBunny1 » 07 Jan 2008, 06:00

Pwnz3r wrote:
First Supreme Commander
The people over at EA have informed us that Battlefield 2142 has its first "supreme commander" called Noobish-Noob they notified us trough this War-Bulletin:
War Bulletin:

The war for the world's remaining inhabitable space and resources continues to build in fury. In the frigid streets of Berlin the EU and PAC armies faced off in the one millionth Battlefield round to determine which force will secure their survival. Fifty four battle hardened soldiers faced off across the eerie urban wasteland. Though each side was well armed the close quarters of the city caused many to resort to more traditional means to dispatch their enemies. Chief Petty Officer Gold Asaphelps, relying on stealth and aggression, collected four dog tags from his enemies while securing the city for his faction. Though reports are unclear as to which team emerged victorious, heroes have emerged from the ranks of soldiers.

Through the fog of war our first Supreme Commander has risen up to take his place in the "Battlefield's Hall of Fame". Through solid performance in all aspects of Titan warfare Noobish-Noob has established himself as our first Supreme Commander. The reporters here at the DICE News Networks congratulate him on his promotion but warn that enemy soldiers are now on alert for his presence.

Rummours however go that Noobish-Noob is admin on a pistol and knife server. We don't want to make any false accusations but he has over 2000 knife kills, with only 1000 unique dog tags. He achivied the state of supreme commander, with only 37 minutes commanding. I know many people that played for about 100 hours and have got more badges and ribbons than Noobish-Noob. Makes me wonder, how can he be a Supreme Commander with very little to show for it. Welcome to EA lucky dip! Come and get your number.

He was the first supreme commander. rumor has it he got it for havign 2142 knife kills..

Ive seen that bug before .. wierd

wierd or not, i think it should still get an award
DaBunny1
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 07 Jan 2008, 18:20

speaking of bugs... u.s.newmexico got awarded supreme commander again. in itself, that's no surprise. but this time he was promoted to supreme commander 3 times in a 12 min span
fatmooseknuckle

Postby DaBunny1 » 08 Jan 2008, 05:29

fatmooseknuckle wrote:speaking of bugs... u.s.newmexico got awarded supreme commander again. in itself, that's no surprise. but this time he was promoted to supreme commander 3 times in a 12 min span

thats different
DaBunny1
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Previous

Return to TRR Recruitment