Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

Interested

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby sleeper1320 » 04 Apr 2010, 00:17

I realize you aren't technically recruiting, but I'll just leave this out there anyway. I love hanging out with you guys, and figured if you throw out a new set of invites, keep my name in the pool.

Not too much to say about me. I'm native to SoCal and generally play at nights. I've always been most useful as cannon fodd - I mean medics, so you'll usually see me playing that. Hit me up on TS or here if you got any specific questions. I hope to keep with you guys for a while - even if I do go off to play Starcraft II and Portal2 when they eventually come out. (I still love a good FPS though, so I won't go far. :P ).

sleeps
sleeper1320
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

Postby SecrtSqurl » 04 Apr 2010, 00:41

What is your opinion on beastiality, hitting on a clan members mom, and asian people that cant type?
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 04 Apr 2010, 08:05

SecrtSqurl wrote:What is your opinion on beastiality, hitting on a clan members mom, and asian people that cant type?

ah, straight to the point, squrl! good to see you again last night sleeper. thanks for your interest as well. recruitment can be lengthy, so just keep getting to know =TRR= members. you should also so know that the following are mandatory requirements:

carnal knowledge of my mom
tk'd by cable & playdeux
knifed by me
raped by gummie
sneak cypher across the border
a 3way w/ ramiro and sassy
fatmooseknuckle

Postby SBD13 » 04 Apr 2010, 08:46

fatmooseknuckle wrote:
SecrtSqurl wrote:What is your opinion on beastiality, hitting on a clan members mom, and asian people that cant type?

ah, straight to the point, squrl! good to see you again last night sleeper. thanks for your interest as well. recruitment can be lengthy, so just keep getting to know =TRR= members. you should also so know that the following are mandatory requirements:

tk'd by cable & playdeux
knifed by me
raped by gummie

Dang play! You must be really racking up the tk's to already be added to the requirements. :wink:
SBD13
Marshall
Marshall

Postby orngechevy » 04 Apr 2010, 10:33

he has a tonand he also photoshoped a screenshot to make it look like he had less but we all know the truth
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Postby cableguy619 » 04 Apr 2010, 10:34

Hey Sleeper, just keep up on what you got going on now. As for SC2 and other games will have plenty of peeps who play other games and always come back to be slaughtered :)

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby sleeper1320 » 04 Apr 2010, 13:32

Wait? There are Asians that can type? Are those the same ones that can drive?

fatmooseknuckle wrote:recruitment can be lengthy, so just keep getting to know =TRR= members.

At this point, the only way you'll push me away is by banning me. And I know enough people in there well enough to know they'll miss the cannon fodder. ;)

fatmooseknuckle wrote:You should also so know that the following are mandatory requirements:

tk'd by cable & playdeux
knifed by me
raped by gummie

I'll get to work on those requirements. But, just because you don't have the skillz to knife me, doesn't mean it's my fault! :P

sleeps
sleeper1320
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

Postby Wallacker » 04 Apr 2010, 18:46

Ok then. Ban incoming.
Wallacker
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Return to TRR Recruitment