Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

Have not been on as much as i would like, just wanting to ch

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby crazy8s846 » 01 Aug 2010, 12:29

Hey guys just wanted to say hello, hope your all doing well. Have not been on as much as i would like, because of the computer problems, but hey that will soon be over hopefully. What with the new parts i got and the ones i have coming. See you guys soon on the teamspeak, and in game.
crazy8s846

Postby Seppuku » 01 Aug 2010, 12:34

what is that naughty girl doing to the nice dogie in your sig?
fatmooseknuckle wrote:by that you mean he didn't cover you in chocolate syrup, shove a
rusty nailed 2x4 up your ass, lick your nipples & shit on your face?

RodAlmighty wrote:I smell like win and fish of unknown provenance.
Seppuku
Admin
Admin

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 01 Aug 2010, 15:29

we'll see ya soon, then. hope your get your pc bugs all worked out. how you like the new vid card?
fatmooseknuckle

Postby crazy8s846 » 01 Aug 2010, 20:26

fatmooseknuckle wrote:we'll see ya soon, then. hope your get your pc bugs all worked out. how you like the new vid card?

I like the card, i think when i get these new parts in my computer, it will work alot better. I think my proccessor is stopping it from doing all it can, but it does look nice on my 26in monitor. Wish i could sit here and play for hours like i used to, but most of the time it gets to be pretty painful after 4 or 5 rounds, and i have to take a 30 minute break so i can play some more, kind of sucks really.
crazy8s846

Postby Gomnadz » 01 Aug 2010, 23:29

I should be taking breaks too but fuck it... i'll suffer :wink:
Gomnadz
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby crazy8s846 » 02 Aug 2010, 09:17

Gomnadz wrote:I should be taking breaks too but fuck it... i'll suffer :wink:

I heard that, im the same way, but with a crushed disk in my back, it can get pretty painful setting in a old dining room chair, with no padding i got from a trift store for 2 dollars. Things will be better when we get our stuff from alaska. At least then i can set in a decent chair.
crazy8s846

Postby playdeaux » 02 Aug 2010, 17:17

crazy8s846 wrote:I heard that, im the same way, but with a crushed disk in my back, it can get pretty painful setting in a old dining room chair, with no padding i got from a trift store for 2 dollars. Things will be better when we get our stuff from alaska. At least then i can set in a decent chair.

Moose has a similar problem....except he has a crushed dick in his backside :mrgreen:

playdeaux
TrackBall King
TrackBall King

Postby crazy8s846 » 02 Aug 2010, 18:04

playdeaux wrote:
crazy8s846 wrote:I heard that, im the same way, but with a crushed disk in my back, it can get pretty painful setting in a old dining room chair, with no padding i got from a trift store for 2 dollars. Things will be better when we get our stuff from alaska. At least then i can set in a decent chair.

Moose has a similar problem....except he has a crushed dick in his backside :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for the info
crazy8s846

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 02 Aug 2010, 18:18

playdeaux wrote:Moose has a similar problem....except he has a crushed dick in his backside :mrgreen:

technically speaking, that's not really a problem :)
fatmooseknuckle

Return to TRR Recruitment