Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

Permission to come on board.

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby thorkane » 18 Oct 2010, 17:14

Thorkane here.
A TRR member recently inquired about my level of interest in TRR. My response was/is that I am interested in joining the TRR clan. TRR is a great bunch of gamers. Everyone is friendly and I love the trashtalking in TS. No one here seems to have uber ego agenda. Just a laid back and relaxing atmosphere where one can come to frag and get fragged. Plus I weary of being bumped from the server to make room for a TRR member(as it should be, of course). I'm not the biggest trash talker around, mostly because I'm always trying to figure out where I just got shot from :-), but more than willing to share in the abuse. Currently, I am dividing my game time between MOH and Battlefield, and plan to add Black Ops to the mix as well as Fallout-NewVegas. I hope the powers that be, will grant me permission to 'come on board'.
Tank whores Anonymous

thorkane
Major
Major

Postby cableguy619 » 18 Oct 2010, 17:17

LOL Sup Thor!!!! Glad w epeaked your interest. As you already have been doing camp in TS and hang with the other ladies....We will put up a vote which will run 7 days. As long as no one has a no then you are in....I'll send you a pm as well....

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby Hoflich » 18 Oct 2010, 18:15

Hey Thor... just keep hanging in TS and get to know everyone's favorite underwear color and you'll be OK.

Oh and BTW...

Die Bitch!!! :P
Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam

Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Byrdor » 18 Oct 2010, 18:21

cableguy619 wrote:LOL Sup Thor!!!! Glad w epeaked your interest. As you already have been doing camp in TS and hang with the other ladies....We will put up a vote which will run 7 days. As long as no one has a no then you are in....I'll send you a pm as well....

Any by that he means himself. :P
Byrdor
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 18 Oct 2010, 18:28

cableguy619 wrote:LOL Sup Thor!!!! Glad w epeaked your interest.

in case you haven't yet learned the art of deciphering what we so commonly call cablese, what he means is "glad we piqued your interest." :P
fatmooseknuckle

Postby vent_fan » 18 Oct 2010, 18:46

Hey Thor. Glad to see that you're interested. We'll toss this around like Byrdor in a gay bar.
vent_fan
Colonel
Colonel

Postby thorkane » 18 Oct 2010, 18:46

Thanks for the encouragement. Cable, how do I reply to your pm. No text box appears when I click the compose tab. Is this a permission issue?
Tank whores Anonymous

thorkane
Major
Major

Postby orngechevy » 18 Oct 2010, 19:57

you cant YOUR FUCKED !! cable knows karate
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 18 Oct 2010, 20:26

thorkane wrote:Thanks for the encouragement. Cable, how do I reply to your pm. No text box appears when I click the compose tab. Is this a permission issue?

if you're clicking the compose tab, then you're not actually "replying", but rather creating a whole new message. at the bottom of his message is a reply button which will automatically address the pm to him. if you're composing a new pm, you have to enter the name of whom you are sending.

and glad to hear of your interest, thor
fatmooseknuckle

Postby SBD13 » 18 Oct 2010, 21:10

fatmtmooseknuckle wrote:if you're composing a new pm, you have to enter the name of whom you are sending.

Just type in =TRR= as the recipient, that's all you got to do.

Kinda like when you ban someone you type !b *
SBD13
Marshall
Marshall

Postby orngechevy » 18 Oct 2010, 22:44

you have our permission to cum on bidoor
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Postby thorkane » 18 Oct 2010, 23:04

Thanks for the feedback, but there is no reply box or button. The overview tab in UCP mentions: "You can also send messages to other users (if permitted)". Anyways, no worries. The cookie jar is empty at the moment, but I look forward to donating to the cause soon. Would orio's be ok :)
Tank whores Anonymous

thorkane
Major
Major

Postby Hoflich » 18 Oct 2010, 23:07

thorkane wrote:Thanks for the feedback, but there is no reply box or button. The overview tab in UCP mentions: "You can also send messages to other users (if permitted)". Anyways, no worries. The cock jar is empty at the moment, but I look forward to donating to the cause soon. Would orio's be ok :)

You can have a cock jar right here. :P
Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam

Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby John Cooke » 19 Oct 2010, 07:32

Glad to see your interest thor, like vent said we will toss some salad... wait... what?... anyhow, hopefully you'll get your complimentary bag of dicks :mrgreen:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby sleeper1320 » 19 Oct 2010, 09:59

fatmooseknuckle wrote:
thorkane wrote:Thanks for the encouragement. Cable, how do I reply to your pm. No text box appears when I click the compose tab. Is this a permission issue?

if you're clicking the compose tab, then you're not actually "replying", but rather creating a whole new message. at the bottom of his message is a reply button which will automatically address the pm to him. if you're composing a new pm, you have to enter the name of whom you are sending.

and glad to hear of your interest, thor

Careful to not double click on any of the boxes labled =TRR= or =Warhammer=. Your PM will be sent to more people than you bargained for. :P

Welcome aboard. If you're ever board, hop down to the Starcraft channel and hang out with the outcasts. :P

sleeps
sleeper1320
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

Next

Return to TRR Recruitment