Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

Hey whats up im Warcode :D

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby nechi/slayer » 29 Oct 2010, 01:55

Gomnadz wrote:
SLiDESHOW wrote:
Five bucks someone said they want to see his member...



$5 it was you Slide! :lol:

You can see mine for five bucks gomz
User avatar
nechi/slayer
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
 
Posts: 203
Joined: 06 Feb 2010, 03:53

Postby DDoubleVVision » 29 Oct 2010, 09:14

nechi/slayer wrote:
Gomnadz wrote:
SLiDESHOW wrote:
Five bucks someone said they want to see his member...



$5 it was you Slide! :lol:

You can see mine for five bucks gomz

only a dollar per inch. Sounds fair.
User avatar
DDoubleVVision
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3154
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 13:49
Location: Central California

Postby Gomnadz » 29 Oct 2010, 11:59

nechi/slayer wrote:
Gomnadz wrote:
SLiDESHOW wrote:
Five bucks someone said they want to see his member...



$5 it was you Slide! :lol:

You can see mine for five bucks gomz


shit.. u paid me $5 before so I would see ur little thing
User avatar
Gomnadz
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3349
Joined: 28 Feb 2009, 12:28
Location: Anaheim

Postby Gomnadz » 29 Oct 2010, 12:00

DDoubleVVision wrote:
nechi/slayer wrote:
Gomnadz wrote:

$5 it was you Slide! :lol:

You can see mine for five bucks gomz

only a dollar per inch. Sounds fair.



sorry DDVV, that is like over paying u by $3 :(
User avatar
Gomnadz
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3349
Joined: 28 Feb 2009, 12:28
Location: Anaheim

Postby RodAlmighty » 29 Oct 2010, 16:00

This thread started off awesome, accusations of racism, which we should have run with, what with donkey shows, laziness and the selling of oranges a veritable gold mine, or whatever the fuck it is one mines in the third world, guacamole, perhaps. A little more trabajo, a little less 'we aren't racists, you cawksucking wetback asshole, oh, and we aren't homophobic, either'. Fucking your mothers ends similarly, a promising start, semi-flaccid, maybe three and a half inches if we were lying about it, and then, crying and an unaccountable inability to perform. I am deeply ashamed, and Pedro, please accept my personal apologies on behalf of the group, we usually manage better.
Image
User avatar
RodAlmighty
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 763
Joined: 29 Aug 2008, 19:08

Postby cableguy619 » 29 Oct 2010, 16:05

RodAlmighty wrote:This thread started off awesome, accusations of racism, which we should have run with, what with donkey shows, laziness and the selling of oranges a veritable gold mine, or whatever the fuck it is one mines in the third world, guacamole, perhaps. A little more trabajo, a little less 'we aren't racists, you cawksucking wetback asshole, oh, and we aren't homophobic, either'. Fucking your mothers ends similarly, a promising start, semi-flaccid, maybe three and a half inches if we were lying about it, and then, crying and an unaccountable inability to perform. I am deeply ashamed, and Pedro, please accept my personal apologies on behalf of the group, we usually manage better.



ohh yeah forgot to warn you about him... He is our funnier than shit Canadian...cant you tell
Image

Image
User avatar
cableguy619
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 6586
Joined: 27 Aug 2004, 06:54
Location: TK-ing my Teammates you know Dis!!!

Postby Byrdor » 29 Oct 2010, 16:16

RodAlmighty wrote:This thread started off awesome, accusations of racism, which we should have run with, what with donkey shows, laziness and the selling of oranges a veritable gold mine, or whatever the fuck it is one mines in the third world, guacamole, perhaps. A little more trabajo, a little less 'we aren't racists, you cawksucking wetback asshole, oh, and we aren't homophobic, either'. Fucking your mothers ends similarly, a promising start, semi-flaccid, maybe three and a half inches if we were lying about it, and then, crying and an unaccountable inability to perform. I am deeply ashamed, and Pedro, please accept my personal apologies on behalf of the group, we usually manage better.


Well said, well said. :bow:
Image
User avatar
Byrdor
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
 
Posts: 247
Joined: 27 Jul 2010, 10:51

Postby John Cooke » 30 Oct 2010, 00:24

cableguy619 wrote:
ohh yeah forgot to warn you about him... He is our funnier than shit Canadian...cant you tell


canadian my balls... he's just a snail eating frenchie!
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
User avatar
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 28 Nov 2008, 11:13

Postby doc_sevren » 30 Oct 2010, 00:43

up north or down south, it's all the same...

Image

Image
User avatar
doc_sevren
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 768
Joined: 05 Sep 2007, 20:11

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 30 Oct 2010, 07:58

i <3 u doc
Image
User avatar
fatmooseknuckle
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9982
Joined: 13 Dec 2005, 21:16
Location: Anisville

Postby El_Matador » 30 Oct 2010, 10:35

BIENVENIDO A LA CASA DE PADRES MARICONES!!

Welcome to our humble home.... :)
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
El_Matador
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
 
Posts: 329
Joined: 20 Mar 2009, 21:57
Location: YaY AreA

Postby Hoflich » 30 Oct 2010, 12:02

El_Matador wrote:BIENVENIDO A LA CASA DE PADRES MARICONES!!

Welcome to our humble home.... :)


:P
Image
Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
Image
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/
Image

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam
Image

2142
Image
User avatar
Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 2143
Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 12:55

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 30 Oct 2010, 12:05

Hoflich wrote:Image

omfgrotflmao!
Image
User avatar
fatmooseknuckle
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9982
Joined: 13 Dec 2005, 21:16
Location: Anisville

Postby John Cooke » 30 Oct 2010, 13:46

LOL, nice doc, but what's with the girl and the bat?..
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
User avatar
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 28 Nov 2008, 11:13

Postby orngechevy » 30 Oct 2010, 20:42

I never thought shit was all that funny
Image
Image
User avatar
orngechevy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: 23 Nov 2005, 23:30
Location: Giving Moose some lip balm

PreviousNext

Return to TRR Recruitment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron