Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

Hey whats up im Warcode :D

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby artisans » 28 Oct 2010, 09:56

Lol squrl!

Warcode.. I didn't mean anything with the comments.... just given grief. It's what I do... well that and make an ass out of myself on teamspeak. It's part of my job.
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Postby Byrdor » 28 Oct 2010, 10:53

SecrtSqurl wrote:We have Mexicans in the clan ? Crap!

Wait, Mexicans!? Crap is right! I need to get a needle and some thread and sew my ass shut!
Byrdor
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

Postby John Cooke » 28 Oct 2010, 12:30

Byrdor wrote:

Wait, Mexicans!? Crap is right! I need to get a needle and some thread and sew my ass shut!

To late beerdor, your ass has been raped too many times by mexican/hybrids... but in case you do sew your ass shut, I will still enjoy your purdy mouth :mrgreen:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby playdeaux » 28 Oct 2010, 12:55

What?? I thought we were Asians? :shock:

playdeaux
TrackBall King
TrackBall King

Postby Warcode » 28 Oct 2010, 15:11

Hoflich wrote:
Warcode wrote:LoL, first of all dont call me beaner i love American and italian food :D :P alot more then mexican, and about the cohauila bitch wtf!!!!!!!! xD hahahaha for sexy girls go to the clubs xD , there are 5 stars clubs in tijuana ;), and something else, if theres racist people in this clan ill be happy to quit the clan xD.

5 Star clubs in TJ? :shock:

Sure... Las pulgas, La cueva del peludo, Titanic, Siete de Copas, Rocamar, El Ranchero just to name a few. :P

Seriously, you need to play more on the servers and join TS server to see what's going on. Obviously you have no clue of how things work out here.

There's more than enough greasy Mexicans in this clan and I fucking hate them all.

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha, and sorry if i havent joined the TS, its because i go to university at 5:00 pm to 10:30 pm california time, T.T
Warcode
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Gomnadz » 28 Oct 2010, 15:17

Hoflich wrote:5 Star clubs in TJ? :shock:

Sure... Las pulgas, La cueva del peludo, Titanic, Siete de Copas, Rocamar, El Ranchero just to name a few. :P

Seriously, you need to play more on the servers and join TS server to see what's going on. Obviously you have no clue of how things work out here.

There's more than enough greasy Mexicans in this clan and I fucking hate them all.

U forgot about the best club out in TJ, at least from what I heard is Hong Kong now. I used to go to Adelitas for the $2 beers and watching the ladies!!!
Gomnadz
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby DDoubleVVision » 28 Oct 2010, 15:36

Gomnadz wrote:
Hoflich wrote:5 Star clubs in TJ? :shock:

U forgot about the best club out in TJ, at least from what I heard is Hong Kong now. I used to go to Adelitas for the $2 beers and watching the ladies!!!

now when you go to TJ you die
DDoubleVVision
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Hoflich » 28 Oct 2010, 16:29

Warcode wrote:FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha, and sorry if i havent joined the TS, its because i go to university at 5:00 pm to 10:30 pm california time, T.T

That's a creepy laugh, :shock:

@ Gomz, They say in Hong Kong Bar there are NO trannys, so I don't think it's your kind of joint. :P

@DD
You don't JUST die when you go to TJ, they fucking keel you 4 times before hanging you in a bridge from your feet, beheaded, before being tortured to death (the 1st time) :P .
Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam

Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 28 Oct 2010, 18:32

Warcode wrote:LoL, first of all dont call me beaner

relax, and take no offense. this clan is full of a tight knit bunch of people. we all mess w/ one another and it's all in good fun. spend a little time in our TS and you'll see what i mean. we have a rowdy bunch w/ a sick sense of humor, but it's in no way shape or form intended to hurt anyones feelings. someone give this guy a hug...
Warcode wrote:if theres racist people in this clan ill be happy to quit the clan xD.

first off, there are no racists here and true racism will NOT be tolerated. we have men and women in this clan from all different walks of life and different countries, including 2 who also live in mexico. secondly, you can't quit this clan, as you're not a member :P
fatmooseknuckle

Postby Warcode » 28 Oct 2010, 18:54

fatmooseknuckle wrote:
Warcode wrote:LoL, first of all dont call me beaner

relax, and take no offense. this clan is full of a tight knit bunch of people. we all mess w/ one another and it's all in good fun. spend a little time in our TS and you'll see what i mean. we have a rowdy bunch w/ a sick sense of humor, but it's in no way shape or form intended to hurt anyones feelings. someone give this guy a hug...
Warcode wrote:if theres racist people in this clan ill be happy to quit the clan xD.

first off, there are no racists here and true racism will NOT be tolerated. we have men and women in this clan from all different walks of life and different countries, including 2 who also live in mexico. secondly, you can't quit this clan, as you're not a member :P

Im not >.>, some guys said i was already a member SAD T.T
Warcode
Recruit
Recruit

Postby SLiDESHOW » 28 Oct 2010, 19:33

I feel like a cracker in between the triads and MS13
seeeeeeeeeeeeet dunnnnnnn! Befor you make me pop a cap in your ass!
SLiDESHOW
Marshall
Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 28 Oct 2010, 19:33

fatmooseknuckle wrote:you can't quit this clan, as you're not a member :P
Warcode wrote:Im not >.>, some guys said i was already a member SAD T.T

our members know the drill. recruitment around here isn't a spur of the moment decision. it's takes some time. those who stick it out, prove to be worthy. it shows w/ most of our members being around for YEARS. if you think someone told you that you're a member, then you're either mistaken or someone was pulling your leg :)
fatmooseknuckle

Postby SLiDESHOW » 28 Oct 2010, 19:39

fatmooseknuckle wrote:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:you can't quit this clan, as you're not a member :P
Warcode wrote:Im not >.>, some guys said i was already a member SAD T.T

our members know the drill. recruitment around here isn't a spur of the moment decision. it's takes some time. those who stick it out, prove to be worthy. it shows w/ most of our members being around for YEARS. if you think someone told you that you're a member, then you're either mistaken or someone was pulling your leg :)

Five bucks someone said they want to see his member...
SLiDESHOW
Marshall
Marshall

Postby Gomnadz » 28 Oct 2010, 20:06

SLiDESHOW wrote:
Five bucks someone said they want to see his member...

$5 it was you Slide! :lol:
Gomnadz
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 28 Oct 2010, 20:22

SLiDESHOW wrote:Five bucks someone said they want to see his member...

knowing this bunch as well as i do, i'd never take that bet. i'm sure you're right.
fatmooseknuckle

PreviousNext

Return to TRR Recruitment