Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

wanting to join! Dwanegaley!!!! a lil about me

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby dwanegaley » 05 Nov 2011, 17:39

whats up TRR!!!! i been playing with a few people on BF3 everyone seems cool i like the envirement... im a Marine stationed in California on Camp Pendleton... im 21 years old married with no kids... i have a honda civic that is my 2nd wife... i work on it probably more than i work lol... anything else just get to know me ill be on alot!
dwanegaley
Recruit
Recruit

Postby cableguy619 » 05 Nov 2011, 21:44

lol love it HooRahh!!! AT CP which side? Las Pulgas our south entrance off of college? Keep jumping in to team speak and get to know the guys. Let everyone get to know you. Great bunch of people here and very kick back clan.. Just alot of shit talking among eachother and um alot of um.. yeah talk haha

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby dwanegaley » 06 Nov 2011, 12:41

hey cable guy let me know if you want me to send you some money via pay pal for server upkeep... i dont mind helping at all.
dwanegaley
Recruit
Recruit

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 06 Nov 2011, 13:14

server donations, mom donations and sperm donations are all appreciated around here. just so you know what you're getting yourself into, be sure to read through a few threads. these guys around here are nuts...and gay...

and gayer
fatmooseknuckle

Postby Gomnadz » 06 Nov 2011, 15:14

welcome to the forums...... just watch out for Hoff, he will drop a dollar/peso down so u will pick it up and BAM! next thing u know u have his face in ur butt crack
:mrgreen:
Gomnadz
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby thorkane » 06 Nov 2011, 16:01

fatmooseknuckle wrote:server donations, mom donations and sperm donations are all appreciated around here. just so you know what you're getting yourself into, be sure to read through a few threads. these guys around here are nuts...and gay...

Mostly gay. Especially that Worlord character :-)

and gayer
Tank whores Anonymous

thorkane
Major
Major

Postby Osoloco » 07 Nov 2011, 00:45

Yeah, a 21 year old marine? Isn't this just the type of guy Arti's looking for? Or, is he too old for Arti? I'm seem to remember that Arti likes young boys but, I don't remember how young. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I wonder if the OP knows that TRR's headquarters is in SF? :D
Osoloco
Major
Major

Postby cableguy619 » 07 Nov 2011, 01:10

Osoloco wrote:Yeah, a 21 year old marine? Isn't this just the type of guy Arti's looking for? Or, is he too old for Arti? I'm seem to remember that Arti likes young boys but, I don't remember how young. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I wonder if the OP knows that TRR's headquarters is in SF? :D

lol heya OSO!!!!

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby Osoloco » 07 Nov 2011, 01:15

Hey, Cable, how have you been? It's good to see that you guys are doing well.

If the OP does join TRR, I'm sure that he'll have a good time. Well, perhaps... a time too good for most, lol.
Osoloco
Major
Major

Postby cableguy619 » 07 Nov 2011, 01:26

Osoloco wrote:Hey, Cable, how have you been? It's good to see that you guys are doing well.

If the OP does join TRR, I'm sure that he'll have a good time. Well, perhaps... a time too good for most, lol.

Good my friend, been busy working and trying to get gaming in .. going to crash so goodnight bud!!

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby DDoubleVVision » 07 Nov 2011, 09:31

cableguy619 wrote:Good my friend, been busy working and trying to get gaming in .. going to crash so goodnight bud!!

Going for a drive?
DDoubleVVision
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Hoflich » 07 Nov 2011, 10:00

Gomnadz wrote:welcome to the forums...... just watch out for Hoff, he will drop a dollar/peso down so u will pick it up and BAM! next thing u know u have his face in ur butt crack

OR...

You could meet GOmz.

He seems friendly at first, he will even ask you to tie your shoelaces for you. if you agree he will tie them but watch out, he looks up a few times hoping you pulled out your dick so he could take a look at your shaved balls (that's how he likes (errr.. licks them) :P
Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam

Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Viper_14 » 07 Nov 2011, 12:00

DDoubleVVision wrote:
cableguy619 wrote:Good my friend, been busy working and trying to get gaming in .. going to crash so goodnight bud!!

Going for a drive?

BAHA
Viper_14
Marshall
Marshall

Postby John Cooke » 07 Nov 2011, 13:11

Hoflich wrote:
Gomnadz wrote:welcome to the forums...... just watch out for Hoff, he will drop a dollar/peso down so u will pick it up and BAM! next thing u know u have his face in ur butt crack

OR...

You could meet GOmz.

He seems friendly at first, he will even ask you to tie your shoelaces for you. if you agree he will tie them but watch out, he looks up a few times hoping you pulled out your dick so he could take a look at your shaved balls (that's how he likes (errr.. licks them) :P

LIES!!!!!

Gomz likes hairy and sweaty balls, just like you do Hoff :P
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Hoflich » 07 Nov 2011, 16:00

John Cooke wrote:
Hoflich wrote:

OR...

You could meet GOmz.

LIES!!!!!

Gomz likes hairy and sweaty balls, just like you do Hoff :P

No. I like them soft and shaved just like your stink star :P
Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam

Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Next

Return to TRR Recruitment