Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

You can't rape the willing....

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby Friar » 07 Nov 2011, 22:42

So after being told my anus would be raped repeatedly until it was bleeding, by an unnamed clan member cableguy unless, I posted here. I was outraged...I thought you knew me better than that. Afterall...you bitches can't rape the willing. :roll: :wink: :roll: :wink:

So here is a post a long time coming...

Most of you should know me by now, I played just about my entire BFBC2 career on your servers. I've knifed most of your asses (I'm sure you enjoyed it) and for those of you I didn't, I'm sure you met my sniper bullet more than once :lol: On the other hand, I'm sure you guys have a nice collection of Friar dog tags. HAHA.

Yes, I know you guys are a bunch of homosexually repressed male individuals, that have a completely unnatural fetish with male genitals and anuses (outside of the gay community that is). That you guys are "led" by an crazy asian driver who can't drive/pilot or operate heavy wartime machinery well enough to save anyone's life. Who tk's more than he kills and can't type a coherent, punctually correct sentence. Have a (self proclaimed) hispanic in your ranks that "allegedly" ran, jumped, swam and smuggled his family, crazy dog and anything else he could across the border. (GO EAGLES :!: - yea bad MNF game tonight :( ). You bitch...you moan (sexually and repeatedly in a ts server full of men...wtf :shock: :?: :!: ). And have a clan full of some crazy ass mother fuckers. So yea, let me know if I missed anything....or wait, better yet, on second thought DON'T! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But in knowing all of this, fully aware of what I am getting in to. Yes, I am still posting in the recruitment section. As I said before, you can't rape the willing. 8)
Friar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby artisans » 07 Nov 2011, 23:36

Well it's definitely not cable in disguise as I could understand all that he said.

You described our members pretty well :)

Of course you could of just said a bunch of gay dads and that would of summed it up as well. :)
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 07 Nov 2011, 23:48

Friar wrote:you guys are "led" by an crazy asian driver who can't drive/pilot or operate heavy wartime machinery well enough to save anyone's life. Who tk's more than he kills and can't type a coherent, punctually correct sentence. Have a (self proclaimed) hispanic in your ranks that "allegedly" ran, jumped, swam and smuggled his family, crazy dog and anything else he could across the border.

that's a pretty good summation of tkableguy. and for the record, we don't have 1 self proclaimed hispanic in our ranks, it's more like ½ our clan. i always joke that we'll have to change the name to =TRRRRRR= because we'll have to start rolling our R's. thanks for your interest in joining this crazy bunch.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby cableguy619 » 08 Nov 2011, 00:12

artisans wrote:Well it's definitely not cable in disguise as I could understand all that he said.

You described our members pretty well :)

Of course you could of just said a bunch of gay dads and that would of summed it up as well. :)

F U

and it's about time :) hang tight so the others see this post :)

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby Friar » 08 Nov 2011, 00:14

artisans wrote:Of course you could of just said a bunch of gay dads and that would of summed it up as well. :)

Well that wouldn't be any fun lol.

fatmooseknuckle wrote:that's a pretty good summation of tkableguy. and for the record, we don't have 1 self proclaimed hispanic in our ranks, it's more like ½ our clan. i always joke that we'll have to change the name to =TRRRRRR= because we'll have to start rolling our R's. thanks for your interest in joining this crazy bunch.

Duly noted. Just was thinking Fito...lol.
Friar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Hoflich » 08 Nov 2011, 02:25

I think that's one of the best clan application posts ever. :P

Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam

Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby orngechevy » 08 Nov 2011, 08:10

Wait is this Mattero again David ?
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 08 Nov 2011, 08:36

orngechevy wrote:Wait is this Mattero again David ?

no, it's not sdfriars
fatmooseknuckle

Postby CRUSADER973 » 08 Nov 2011, 09:12

And for the record, I actually smuggled Fito across the border in my ass.
CRUSADER973
Major
Major

Postby Friar » 08 Nov 2011, 09:15

Hoflich wrote:I think that's one of the best clan application posts ever. :P

That's the goal.

Negative. But I did play with both of you guys in BC2 though (orngchevy and sdfriar). And i got your dogtags to prove it!! :twisted: :lol:

CRUSADER973 wrote:And for the record, I actually smuggled Fito across the border in my ass.

That would not surprise me - both on the size of your anal cavity an the method of smuggling.
Friar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 08 Nov 2011, 09:57

CRUSADER973 wrote:And for the record, I actually smuggled Fito across the border in my ass.

true story.

Friar wrote:

Negative. But I did play with both of you guys in BC2 though (orngchevy and sdfriar). And i got your dogtags to prove it!! :twisted: :lol:

you probably have chevy's, but not sdfriars. he hasn't played w/ us in years.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby Friar » 08 Nov 2011, 10:59

fatmooseknuckle wrote:
Friar wrote:

you probably have chevy's, but not sdfriars. he hasn't played w/ us in years.

This is true. I do not have sd's...just orng's :(

But I thought there was another friar that used to play on your servers...darkfriar or something, maybe, I don't remember lol.
Friar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ForceMultiplyer » 08 Nov 2011, 11:52

Friar wrote:...you moan (sexually and repeatedly in a ts server full of men...wtf :shock: :?: :!: )

*raises hand* Guilty! :wink:
ForceMultiplyer
Warrant Orifice
Warrant Orifice

Postby orngechevy » 08 Nov 2011, 13:05

I'll be back you goatfuckers
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Postby WoRLORD1 » 08 Nov 2011, 14:58

Friar.... Fuck that guy always sniping me, mortaring me.

If he wants in then let him, crazy bastard knows what he is getting in him (yes I said in him) and he still is wet and dripping with desire.

I vote yes
WoRLORD1
Major
Major

Next

Return to TRR Recruitment