Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

capitolstorm: looking to join trr

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby capitolstorm » 25 Nov 2011, 02:46

hey guys, ive played on ur server for the past 2 days. i wanna be apart of the clan and i think this is the clan for me because u guys dont act high and mighty when it comes to morals it seems, and i think thats pretty down to earth. anyways let me know if ur interested. i asked if i could join ingame and 2 people said i could
capitolstorm
Recruit
Recruit

Postby cableguy619 » 25 Nov 2011, 04:02

capitolstorm wrote:hey guys, ive played on ur server for the past 2 days. i wanna be apart of the clan and i think this is the clan for me because u guys dont act high and mighty when it comes to morals it seems, and i think thats pretty down to earth. anyways let me know if ur interested. i asked if i could join ingame and 2 people said i could

Heya Cap,

What you want to do is hang out and get to know the guys and see if we are a fit for you. lol We actually have strong morals here, but understand this is a game and our free time to play. I'd say about 98% of TRR are Married, grandpas, moms, dad's and a few young cats.. maybe like 5 people at the most from the age of 19-25.

We are really lax here, kick back, talk smack to eachother and well just have a good time. We don't mind the return smack talk as long as it isnt racial or outright disrespectful.

So jump into Team speak and come get to knwo the fellas. After we get to know you a bit we will throw a vote up to see if everyone agrees on you fitting in with the clan. We are one big family here.

Cable

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby Hoflich » 25 Nov 2011, 09:40

Thanks for your interest CrapitalStork

Like cable said, first you have to hang out with the crowd, get into TS and know how to get bent over, get your pink star ravaged over and over and enjoy it. :P
Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam

Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 25 Nov 2011, 10:20

Hoflich wrote:first you have to hang out with the crowd, get into TS and know how to get bent over, get your pink star ravaged over and over and enjoy it. :P

it's not brown?
fatmooseknuckle

Postby SecrtSqurl » 25 Nov 2011, 12:11

Here are a few things that will make you look like a good candidate:

1. TK cable as often as possible
2. thats it

Good luck
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 25 Nov 2011, 12:48

capitolstorm wrote:hey guys, ive played on ur server for the past 2 days. i wanna be apart of the clan and i think this is the clan for me because u guys dont act high and mighty when it comes to morals it seems, and i think thats pretty down to earth. anyways let me know if ur interested. i asked if i could join ingame and 2 people said i could

(for the sake of disclosure):
I was one of those people in-game who typed "yes" (initially) and then after refelcting on it for two seconds I typed "no".

That doesn't mean a solid no, it just means I cancelled out my intial "yes" vote.

-------

You are right, we are not high (well most of us) and mighty (lol) when it comes to morals(????), but we do like to know a little bit about all of our applicants.

Best describe yourself, who you are and what you would offer the clan in two letters or less, once we get that going we can move onto the next step.

Thank you for applying

Goodbye.
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 25 Nov 2011, 14:59

Werwolf TurnerD wrote:Best describe yourself, who you are and what you would offer the clan in two letters or less, once we get that going we can move onto the next step.

the best answer to both would simply be "BJ". it's 2 letters or less and will usually be the next step.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby Gomnadz » 25 Nov 2011, 16:59

welcome to our forum capitolS

fatmooseknuckle wrote:
Werwolf TurnerD wrote:Best describe yourself, who you are and what you would offer the clan in two letters or less, once we get that going we can move onto the next step.

the best answer to both would simply be "BJ". it's 2 letters or less and will usually be the next step I give you.

thanks for the offer moose but the last time u gave me a "BJ" u bit my little pecker in the head!
Gomnadz
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 25 Nov 2011, 19:07

Gomnadz wrote:thanks for the offer moose but the last time u gave me a "BJ" u bit my little pecker in the head!

i told you i was sorry and thought that little thing was a toothpick.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby Gomnadz » 25 Nov 2011, 19:50

fatmooseknuckle wrote:
Gomnadz wrote:thanks for the offer moose but the last time u gave me a "BJ" u bit my little pecker in the head!

so why did cry out loud that it hurt when I stuck it in ur...........eye?
Gomnadz
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby thorkane » 25 Nov 2011, 20:27

Oh, HELL NO! You hang out for a couple of days, and BAM! yer ready to join the vaunted TRR. Just because Moose doesn't have any standards :D , doesn't mean the rest of us don't have any. Post some naked pictures of yer sister in the forums, and maybe we'll think about it in a month or two :twisted:

Let the abuse begin!
Tank whores Anonymous

thorkane
Major
Major

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 25 Nov 2011, 22:35

Gomnadz wrote:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:

so why did cry out loud that it hurt when I stuck it in ur...........eye?

because it was small, sharp and pointy...like a toothpick! how many times we have to go over this?
fatmooseknuckle

Postby Gomnadz » 25 Nov 2011, 23:45

fatmooseknuckle wrote:how many times we have to go over this?

stop whispering nasty thoughts to me.... goddamn it, ur just like ur mother......
Gomnadz
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby John Cooke » 26 Nov 2011, 03:58

fatmooseknuckle wrote:

the best answer to both would simply be "BJ". it's 2 letters or less and will usually be the next step.

Maybe "TS" too... anyways, glad to see your intrest... you don't know what yo'rre looking for
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby awesomer » 29 Nov 2011, 00:35

I'm the one who sent him to our forums. When he was in squad, he bantered with us and team played. I would just like to see more of him on the server, in Teamspeak 3, and more Rusty Trombones.
awesomer
Admin
Admin

Next

Return to TRR Recruitment