Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

What would happen...

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby xNoobaliciousX » 15 Feb 2012, 00:21

Hello,

For those of you who haven’t met me, my name is xNoobaliciousX and I play video games.

Like many gamers, I’m shy and have a hard time expressing my feelings. These past months on Teamspeak with you all have helped me grow not only as a BF3 soldier, but as a person. In =TRR= I have found a warm home.

I know it has taken a while, but after much prayer and permission from my family, I would like to join the ranks of the world’s most elite fighting force…. =TRR=

I made a video for you that I believe conveys my feelings, hopes and dreams… please enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0-FudiIjuo
(better watch it while you can… they’re definitely pulling that shit down quick)
xNoobaliciousX
Major
Major

Postby Seppuku » 15 Feb 2012, 00:47

a fucking +.
fatmooseknuckle wrote:by that you mean he didn't cover you in chocolate syrup, shove a
rusty nailed 2x4 up your ass, lick your nipples & shit on your face?

RodAlmighty wrote:I smell like win and fish of unknown provenance.
Seppuku
Admin
Admin

Postby playdeaux » 15 Feb 2012, 00:51

:shock: uhhhh

playdeaux
TrackBall King
TrackBall King

Postby Friar » 15 Feb 2012, 00:57

I think we just lost hof...brain aneurism or something.....

but i vote yes...

/end thread! lol.
Friar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby cableguy619 » 15 Feb 2012, 01:02

fixed the link btw.. when u share the link choose long link

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby cableguy619 » 15 Feb 2012, 01:04

BTW fucking awesome lol.. but this will probably get you banned from you tube for 6 months lol

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby RodAlmighty » 15 Feb 2012, 02:41

This guy is a geezer, and probably banned from youtube. Loved the Ave Maria, well done.
RodAlmighty
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Wicked1Shot » 15 Feb 2012, 08:40

Fucking Awesome!!!!
?
Wicked1Shot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby xNoobaliciousX » 15 Feb 2012, 10:53

cableguy619 wrote:fixed the link btw.. when u share the link choose long link

Speaking of "long link"...

A bit more about me:
I work in a corporate office, wear a suit, and think about jumping out my office window several times a day. I'm typing this message at work on my iPhone, and will then go take a shit and write a memo.

I am not racist, as evidenced by the purchase of a lovely philpino mail-order bride. She is obedient and god fearing. I'm also warming up to the Mexican guy on teamspeak.

I'm not full-on gay, just kind of gay when I get drunk.

I will definately be an asset to =TRR=. My game skillz speak for themselves. Once or twice a game I throw down a med kit. I also cap'd a point once and jumped a jeep over a fence. Also, my instructional BF3 sniper videos have been called "game changers" by several people.

And hey, happy belated valentines. I didn't get you cards or anything, but know that I love each and every one of you... Even the Mexican guy and the Vin Diesel dude that won't repeat lines from Fast and Furious.
xNoobaliciousX
Major
Major

Postby DDoubleVVision » 15 Feb 2012, 11:43

xNoobaliciousX wrote:I'm also warming up to the Mexican guy on teamspeak.

lol which one
DDoubleVVision
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Friar » 15 Feb 2012, 12:37

DDoubleVVision wrote:

lol which one

Yea, there are quite a few of them. Some more legal than others, and some that are still there. LoL.
Friar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 15 Feb 2012, 13:05

xNoobaliciousX wrote:Speaking of "long link"...

A bit more about me:
I work in a corporate office, wear a suit, and think about jumping out my office window several times a day. I'm typing this message at work on my iPhone, and will then go take a shit and write a memo.

Very similar work experience, except I stopped wearing a suite and tie some time ago. I know I'm supposed to and I get looks of scorn and hatred all the time (especially from the boss) - I just can't find the strength to put a silk noose around my neck. I also think of jumping out my window every day:

All office desks should
have a set of fake wings - flap,
flap, flap off the roof

Most of my time is spent either looking at youtube videos of music or cats, working on my non-work related laptop or reading stories online about medieval torture. Generally shit time is good time to catch up on some Texas holdem or to check the paper and look for multi-purpose guns/rifles. Every once in a while I have to go out to run an errand - that usually means going down to my car to catch an hour or two of sleep. I often delay submitting reports or get extensions because I just don't want to do them. Who knows, if they get extended long enough maybe they will go away forever?

We appreciate your application here - the whole "corporate sympathetic experience" has brought tears of sadness and joy to my face.

The only thing you have against you so far

I personally can't overlook this (I usually just mute the non-English speakers in TS), but others may.

God bless, and GOD BLESS AMERICA
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 15 Feb 2012, 13:06

Friar wrote:
DDoubleVVision wrote:

lol which one

Yea, there are quite a few of them. Some more legal than others, and some that are still there. LoL.

No shit! It it wasn't for mexicans, we'd only have have 4 or 5 =TRR= members. That video was some quality stuff. I might start calling you Martin scoregayse.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby Friar » 15 Feb 2012, 14:05

Werwolf TurnerD wrote:I often delay submitting reports or get extensions because I just don't want to do them. Who knows, if they get extended long enough maybe they will go away forever?

Are you trying to say we should do this for his application?

fatmooseknuckle wrote:I might start calling you Martin scoregayse.

/second this motion!

Or other alternatives would be Jerry Cockhummer, Michael Gay, Rideme Scott, James Cumonme, Cock Eatwood, Alfred Hugecock. I'll stop there. We can come up with more if needed.
Friar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby xNoobaliciousX » 15 Feb 2012, 15:41

Friar wrote:Are you trying to say we should do this for his application?

Listen, I'm a very busy man and I don't have time to fuck around waiting for things. Maybe I didn't stress how important I am.

Also, there were a few to many views showing up on that video. Someone is definatley jerking off to it.
xNoobaliciousX
Major
Major

Next

Return to TRR Recruitment