Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

Start Voting now gezzz

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby orngechevy » 22 Jan 2008, 23:59

so its like drinking bread fuck man its good for you ,hell in some countries its better than the water
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Postby sweetpeaib » 23 Jan 2008, 00:01

HA HA HA.... It's a text book example showing that patience is a part of maturity... It's up to you if you live by the example... FUCK knows I don't always but the point is that I have the ability to if the situation calls for it... I never said I didn't like him in fact I enjoy playing in game with him.... But If he is so anxious to get a new vote started after wearing the TRR tags without permission to do so, I feel he needs to set back, chill out and see how things progress without pushing or annoying people... Many have been banned for it.. and owning up to the mistake is why I feel in due time with patience and TIME he should be considered, but he is young and I for one would not like to vote someone in who can not be taken seriously when the situation calls for it... I am injured and in a lot of pain so maybe I am just on the peck but these are my feelings on the subject... All I started off saying was settle down...
sweetpeaib
Colonel
Colonel

Postby orngechevy » 23 Jan 2008, 00:05

shoulda been simma down nah ,that woulda dunit i thinks
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Postby sweetpeaib » 23 Jan 2008, 00:06

lol
sweetpeaib
Colonel
Colonel

Postby SecrtSqurl » 23 Jan 2008, 01:10

I still want to eat some beer........
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Velocity » 23 Jan 2008, 17:44

sweetpeaib wrote:HA HA HA.... It's a text book example showing that patience is a part of maturity... It's up to you if you live by the example... FUCK knows I don't always but the point is that I have the ability to if the situation calls for it... I never said I didn't like him in fact I enjoy playing in game with him.... But If he is so anxious to get a new vote started after wearing the TRR tags without permission to do so, I feel he needs to set back, chill out and see how things progress without pushing or annoying people... Many have been banned for it.. and owning up to the mistake is why I feel in due time with patience and TIME he should be considered, but he is young and I for one would not like to vote someone in who can not be taken seriously when the situation calls for it... I am injured and in a lot of pain so maybe I am just on the peck but these are my feelings on the subject... All I started off saying was settle down...

Thanks for being honest, and I completely understand what your talking about. Yes in the past I made a mistake in wearing those tags, and yes I know it was a stupid thing to do. Although I wasn't being anxious when calling for this vote, even if the post title suggests so. Even if this takes 2 months or longer for people to decide I'm okay with that. Its more a decision that I've made to show you all that I value gaming with you all. So take all the time in the world in deciding this and I'll see you all in game.

And Squrl maybe goofy wasent the word I wanted to use, how about odd instead.

Velocity out!
* Smells like Victory. *
Velocity
Corporal
Corporal

Postby dawgface » 24 Jan 2008, 09:44

Velocity wrote:
sweetpeaib wrote:HA HA HA.... It's a text book example showing that patience is a part of maturity... It's up to you if you live by the example... FUCK knows I don't always but the point is that I have the ability to if the situation calls for it... I never said I didn't like him in fact I enjoy playing in game with him.... But If he is so anxious to get a new vote started after wearing the TRR tags without permission to do so, I feel he needs to set back, chill out and see how things progress without pushing or annoying people... Many have been banned for it.. and owning up to the mistake is why I feel in due time with patience and TIME he should be considered, but he is young and I for one would not like to vote someone in who can not be taken seriously when the situation calls for it... I am injured and in a lot of pain so maybe I am just on the peck but these are my feelings on the subject... All I started off saying was settle down...

Thanks for being honest, and I completely understand what your talking about. Yes in the past I made a mistake in wearing those tags, and yes I know it was a stupid thing to do. Although I wasn't being anxious when calling for this vote, even if the post title suggests so. Even if this takes 2 months or longer for people to decide I'm okay with that. Its more a decision that I've made to show you all that I value gaming with you all. So take all the time in the world in deciding this and I'll see you all in game.

And Squrl maybe goofy wasent the word I wanted to use, how about odd instead.

Velocity out!

This guy is starting to grow on us and I can sense he's being straight up honest when speaking of us and our clan. I know this for I'm on his squad a lot and watching his play style and of coarse killing him ever so much when he's sneaking around trying to knife me.

Hey, he lets me drive the walker while he's the gunner and we do quite well at times. That's a team player and Squrl has done the same thing by calling out for someone to grab the walker from himself. And we know that Squrl is a team player without a doubt.

So at this time if my vote counts for anything, You have my vote Velocity.

DAWG OUT !!!
dawgface
Major
Major

Location: "FOUND" SGTSnidely's HackBook loaded with AIMBOT hacks around Cableguy's neck.

Postby sweetpeaib » 24 Jan 2008, 10:23

Now see thats the patience and maturity I was talking about.... Keep that up and you'll have my vote soon enough... I do think your a LOT OF FUN in game... And just ignore this cranky BITCH sometimes.. :wink:
sweetpeaib
Colonel
Colonel

Postby SecrtSqurl » 24 Jan 2008, 11:11

Thanks for the compliment DAWG. I like to play on his team too. He is actually good as a squad leader and I will join his squad if I am not in one. He also never gets mad either. I kid him alot, but I am always just kidding...
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Velocity » 24 Jan 2008, 21:48

Omg the tears..... Ha, for one sheesh I make a horrid squad leader and that only cause I have trouble spelling squad. And sweetpea your defiantly not a bitch, you just have high standards for your team mates and that a good good. I'd rather walk into a car then play with stupid noobs. So yea woot, oh fuck... i forgot i was still playing...
* Smells like Victory. *
Velocity
Corporal
Corporal

Postby sweetpeaib » 25 Jan 2008, 15:01

LMAO ok THAT statement right there just got my vote LOL....
sweetpeaib
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Velocity » 25 Jan 2008, 15:38

Velocity wrote:Omg the tears..... Ha, for one sheesh I make a horrid squad leader and that only cause I have trouble spelling squad. And sweetpea your defiantly not a bitch, you just have high standards for your team mates and that a good good. I'd rather walk into a car then play with stupid noobs. So yea woot, oh fuck... i forgot i was still playing...

I can't believe I wrote that..... God I suck at making sense.
* Smells like Victory. *
Velocity
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Madislander » 25 Jan 2008, 20:26

Velocity wrote:
Velocity wrote:Omg the tears..... Ha, for one sheesh I make a horrid squad leader and that only cause I have trouble spelling squad. And sweetpea your defiantly not a bitch, you just have high standards for your team mates and that a good good. I'd rather walk into a car then play with stupid noobs. So yea woot, oh fuck... i forgot i was still playing...

Have you been taking English lessons from Cable?
Madislander
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Velocity » 26 Jan 2008, 00:57

Madislander wrote:
Velocity wrote:

Have you been taking English lessons from Cable?

No, doubt it would help.
* Smells like Victory. *
Velocity
Corporal
Corporal

Previous

Return to TRR Recruitment