Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

MoNs00n

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 19 Mar 2012, 14:53

Hello MoNs00n, glad to see you applying here..couple of things I would like to bring to your attention as there could be some issues with your wanting to join TRR.

First off I take exception to your name - not the meaning of the name per se, but the way you spell it out.
The use of upper and lower case combinations and numbers indicates a person of youth (it reminds me of notes I would intercept from my houseboy that he would try to to pass to the pizza man, mail man, etc) or one who has an underdeveloped or diminished thought process/brain functionality.

If you are the former, PM me and we can discuss your entry options offline/IRL.
If you are the latter - that is an older gentleman who types in upper/lower case well then, we may have a problem.

As a general course of operation we have an IQ minimum of 45 (max 80), and I feel strongly with the evidence offered so far that there is a high probability that you would under-perform on our entrance exam, even if we gave you the option to take our "Blue Standard" IQ entrance exam.
I still think you should try - I feel that way about all people of retarded intellect. You should still try, so go for it; and good for you if you decide to!

Now that all of that is out of the way I would like to discuss the origins of the TRR clan, for you my friend have found a very special place on the internet:

Most people don’t realize that TRR didn’t start out as a gaming clan, online as such. The history of TRR goes back a few years and started out prior to the common online era – it started in 1986..... and it started in Fulsom Prison.

In the early days it was a few guys playing handball in the prison yard and taking baths together but since then we have expanded considerably. The prison authorities took great strides to break up this club (made up of all the races the AB, La Eme and the Black Guerrilla Family wouldn't take) but all they did was spread the power and influence outside the walls of Fulsom.

At first it was throughout the State, but now we have reached other States and even crossed over the border to other countries (Mexico, Canada and Hawaii). So now we are in all places and positions of power – we install your cable, work as telemarketers and we drive your buses. Hell, some of us even work in tech support.

I won't go into the stories about the power players and brokers – some of those guys are still around (yeah, they don't wear the do-rags on their heads anymore, but they're still here). You should ask them about some of the early days and rough nights this clan had to endure as it was born from the penal system.

Go ahead, ask them.
Ask Cableguy the definition of "friendly fire" in a pissing match. Ask Doggernutz to tattoo that nice tribal design on your back for a pack of smokes. In the end it won't be a tribal design being tattooed on you back. It may be a picture of a bitch, who may have a face with a strong likeness to yours. Ask Seppuku what it's like to get stabbed beneath the belt 38 times – and not by somebody else mind you. Go ahead and ask "It's time" how he got his name....you don't want to know what "it's time for", because for you it probably isn't going to be good. Ask Moose..............fuck, don't ask Moose shit.
The guys with the blue names (hence the "Blue Standard") are worse than the admins here. You don't want to know what they did to get in here. Don't fuck with them.

These are the people that will decide your fate.
They control the levers and polish the knobs of society.

One day you you may find yourself withdrawing money from your bank account to pay for someone else's root canal, the next you are buying 85 egg mac-muffin sandwiches at 5:17 am to feed a bunch of guys who have moved into your living room...and yes, possibly into your bedroom.

But much has changed since then: Instead of a blood-in/blood-out jumping in process into the group we have moved to a more modern "Night of Ritual Cleansing" (which involves a small branding procedure). No more prison handball and taking baths together, now it is BF3 ....and taking baths together.

As you explore your options and get to know some of our clan mates ask around. Ask around the internets and see how people react, but don’t be surprised if people laugh at your face as they simultaneously shit their pants at the mention of TRR.

I just thought you should know.

Thank you for your application,
Love, TurnerD

The End
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin

Postby xNoobaliciousX » 19 Mar 2012, 15:19

Bravo TurnerD. Bravo.
xNoobaliciousX
Major
Major

Postby DDoubleVVision » 19 Mar 2012, 15:35

xNoobaliciousX wrote:Bravo TurnerD. Bravo.

Seconded. Turner has a lot of time on his hands since he was fired.
DDoubleVVision
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby John Cooke » 19 Mar 2012, 16:11

^^this!!!

DDoubleVVision wrote:Turner has a lot of time on his hands since he was fired.

^^and This!!!
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby vent_fan » 19 Mar 2012, 16:26

i lol'd
vent_fan
Colonel
Colonel

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 19 Mar 2012, 17:04

Werwolf TurnerD wrote:I take exception to your name - not the meaning of the name per se, but the way you spell it out.
The use of upper and lower case combinations and numbers indicates a person of youth (it reminds me of notes I would intercept from my houseboy that he would try to to pass to the pizza man, mail man, etc) or one who has an underdeveloped or diminished thought process/brain functionality.

ya, like SpLiTz.

Werwolf TurnerD wrote:You should ask them about some of the early days and rough nights this clan had to endure as it was born from the penal system.

we have a lot knowledge of the penal system.

Werwolf TurnerD wrote: Ask Moose..............fuck, don't ask Moose shit.

most sound advice, yet.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 19 Mar 2012, 18:50

fatmooseknuckle wrote:
Werwolf TurnerD wrote:I take exception to your name - not the meaning of the name per se, but the way you spell it out.

ya, like SpLiTz.

Whoa, let's not get technical!
Splitz is a very special case as he is more like an idiot-savant, vs your average mouthbreather applicant. His suggestion to the papacy that I should be Sainted doesn't hurt either.
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin

Postby thorkane » 19 Mar 2012, 19:51

John Cooke wrote:

^^this!!!

^^and This!!!

:lol: Laughed so hard I pee'd my pants. Who says the truth hurts. :lol:
Tank whores Anonymous

thorkane
Major
Major

Postby Friar » 19 Mar 2012, 20:22

John Cooke wrote:

^^this!!!

^^and This!!!

^^ This.

Turner wins at the interwebz lol.
Friar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Hoflich » 20 Mar 2012, 11:09

Bravo Señor, Bravo! :P

Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam

Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby WoRLORD1 » 20 Mar 2012, 15:35

Good shit Turner, as I am crying with a hard on
WoRLORD1
Major
Major

Postby awesomer » 20 Mar 2012, 19:34

Wholey crap. Nice one Turner. My abs are hurting.
awesomer
Admin
Admin

Postby MoNs00n » 30 Mar 2012, 22:59

I told you THOR was a whore !!!!
I seen him the udder night hangin at the deployment point waiting for a good tank f** err ride lol
MoNs00n
Private
Private

Previous

Return to TRR Recruitment