Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

RaginJako <3 recruitment (me gusta)

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby playdeaux » 26 Mar 2012, 22:53

Werwolf TurnerD wrote: First off I take exception to your name...

does anyone have a name you approve of?

playdeaux
TrackBall King
TrackBall King

Postby Viper_14 » 27 Mar 2012, 07:16

playdeaux wrote:

Mine. Turner loves me.
Viper_14
Marshall
Marshall

Postby RaginJako » 27 Mar 2012, 09:14

Well i must say to everyone thanks for the attention, also i know some people are going to like me and some will not. I will keep playing, and keep killing on this server with great players until im banned, being a part of the clan is a bonus. First of all i do not take any offense to anything anyone has said. First off, heres a fact, "I NEVER SAID IT WAS THOR WHO WAS HACKING!" lol. So there case in point simple misunderstanding, also what i saw from my end was the truth-and it WAS NOT "holy jesus thor wtf are you hacking for!?",i didnt even bother to check who was driving. My biggest mistake there was bitching. I wont defend myself, but i can explain so i am understood ;) Anyway i really enjoy the good play. If you guys take me, great. If not im cool with that too. Nice to meet you all:D
RaginJako
PFC
PFC

Postby Hoflich » 27 Mar 2012, 09:42

RaginJako wrote:Well i must say to everyone thanks for the attention, also i know some people are going to like me and some will not. I will keep playing, and keep killing on this server with great players until im banned, being a part of the clan is a bonus. First of all i do not take any offense to anything anyone has said. First off, heres a fact, "I NEVER SAID IT WAS THOR WHO WAS HACKING!" lol. So there case in point simple misunderstanding, also what i saw from my end was the truth-and it WAS NOT "holy jesus thor wtf are you hacking for!?",i didnt even bother to check who was driving. My biggest mistake there was bitching. I wont defend myself, but i can explain so i am understood ;) Anyway i really enjoy the good play. If you guys take me, great. If not im cool with that too. Nice to meet you all:D

Oh.. we will take you allright.

We will take you and touch you in ways it's still illegal in some states. :P
Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam

Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 27 Mar 2012, 09:57

playdeaux wrote:

ya, this guy.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby cableguy619 » 27 Mar 2012, 10:01

RaginJako wrote:Well i must say to everyone thanks for the attention, also i know some people are going to like me and some will not. I will keep playing, and keep killing on this server with great players until im banned, being a part of the clan is a bonus. First of all i do not take any offense to anything anyone has said. First off, heres a fact, "I NEVER SAID IT WAS THOR WHO WAS HACKING!" lol. So there case in point simple misunderstanding, also what i saw from my end was the truth-and it WAS NOT "holy jesus thor wtf are you hacking for!?",i didnt even bother to check who was driving. My biggest mistake there was bitching. I wont defend myself, but i can explain so i am understood ;) Anyway i really enjoy the good play. If you guys take me, great. If not im cool with that too. Nice to meet you all:D

Haha.. now you see the sense of humor around here.. bunch of good peeps.. hang out and keep on joining ts.. lol

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 27 Mar 2012, 16:28

cableguy619 wrote:Haha.. now you see the sense of humor around here.. bunch of good peeps.. hang out and keep on joining ts.. lol

Translation = Even though you have received multiple attacks by our RAGE constituent (Awesemo and Thor) and have been repeatedly trolled (by others) I don't want that to rule out any chance of me banging you, even if you don't get to join TRR.

Am I right?

@Whorelord - the extra "u" in "armour" was a nice backhanded insult.

@JC - Thank you, you are a wise man as indicated by your initials you share with another wise man. Jimmy Carter was one of my favorite single term Presidents. Still alive that is. Right after GHWB.

@DVDA - You get paid to read this shit? Is your place hiring? What if you died/were killed, would they need a replacement?

@TehHoff - Thank you. I would take you up on that offer but the Owl between Fitos Fiteets scares the shit outta me. I'm sure there's an Owl/Hooters joke in there somewhere, just too tired (at 4:30pm) to think about it right now.

@Thor - Armour Homou. Your fucking map rotation hacks have forced me to drop BF3 and sadly retreat to Fallout 3 with at least 8 different goddamn mods to the original game. PATHETIC (Me). WHORE (you)

@moose – You always are trying to soften up man-on-man sexual assault with a little levity and that task makes you TRR's official cheerleader/mascot/other. Every time I read one of your posts I go from wanting to kill myself to just wanting to kill everyone else. Thank you for that.

@peterpan– No, there isn't a name I really like. Well, maybe if an applicant had a name like Mr. Mumbles or something you would name your dog. Not what you would name your dog – which would be some fucked up unpronounceable Frog derived name. No, something ALL AMERICAN! Mr. Mumbles. Or Bumfumbler. Or The Royal Rumpwranglers.

@viper_14 – Yes, I like your name and you should be proud that you are named after my penis (spelled all caps: VIPER). Btw are you still 14? PM me and we will discuss.

@fatmouse part II – I didn't know this game allowed a second soldier, when did you make him? Also do you use him here or just on other servers (WCK, Pr0w, etc)? PM me and we will discuss.
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin

Postby Viper_14 » 27 Mar 2012, 16:50

Forever young forever tight
Viper_14
Marshall
Marshall

Postby vent_fan » 27 Mar 2012, 17:08

Viper_14 wrote:Forever young forever tight

Is that our battle cry?
vent_fan
Colonel
Colonel

Postby xNoobaliciousX » 27 Mar 2012, 17:31

Werwolf TurnerD wrote: Every time I read one of your posts I go from wanting to kill myself to just wanting to kill everyone else.

If you were 12 you would be my soul mate.
xNoobaliciousX
Major
Major

Postby Friar » 27 Mar 2012, 18:17

DDoubleVVision wrote:The only thing better than getting paid to do these write-ups is getting paid to read them.

And for that I thank you, Turner.

^This

This thread is full of win! Keep it up.

RaginJako, don't let them scare you, unless you like to act scared, in which case they will cuddle with you, no matter how much they promised painful anal rapage, they will always cuddle and cry with you.
Friar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 27 Mar 2012, 18:22

vent_fan wrote:

Is that our battle cry?

no, just a wish. nobody around here is neither young, nor tight...anymore.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby DDoubleVVision » 27 Mar 2012, 18:44

fatmooseknuckle wrote:
vent_fan wrote:

Is that our battle cry?

no, just a wish. nobody around here is neither young, nor tight...anymore.

congrats on your triple-negative
DDoubleVVision
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby orngechevy » 28 Mar 2012, 06:50

I still dont see he posted any tits ,fucker is out
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Postby RaginJako » 28 Mar 2012, 12:44

orngechevy wrote:I still dont see he posted any tits ,fucker is out

Sorry to disappoint bro...