Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

SITE CLOSING SOON!: Join us on the TRR Facebook Group

I'm ready Are you????

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby SecrtSqurl » 18 Jan 2008, 13:00

Since were on the subject of DAWG............ I am not sure who did it to this animal, but.........

SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Velocity » 18 Jan 2008, 14:01

Gratz DAWG
* Smells like Victory. *
Velocity
Corporal
Corporal

Postby TinyBalls » 18 Jan 2008, 15:34

dawgface wrote:Bowing and still Bowing...

I would like to take this moment and thank the following people,

Cable for all the times he made room for me on the server and his support on joining this clan.

Moose for his sense of humor and all of the knife shows he has provided for me to watch. Just simply amazing.

Chevy for sharing Moose's mom and the quickness to cut up on people. Chevy is the reason I had to go out and get headphones so my kids would stop asking me "What did he say Daddy".

Gummi and his songs and beats keeping it real. Yes Gummi I know your still waiting for lunch. Jesus give it a rest.

DVD for somehow this guy would keep me up into the wee hours of the nights and having some good laughs killing so many fools on night from the roof tops. "Your a top notch Bitch"

Teal for showing me why we have Anger management for people..

And of coarse all of the rest of you guys have been great team members.

But one last person I have to mention, and that has to be Mr. TinyBalls himself. It all started one late night playing flying in a jet together and Tiny was telling me about this clan he plays with called TRR. He said that there were some good guys that play on that server and I said I'll have to try that server out some day. I believe it was the next day. Tiny was right.

Thanks Tiny for the introduction.

Almost two years now I've been playing on the TRR server and I can say that there is no other server that even comes close to this one.

So I think I'll leave my ^DOG^ tags at Moose's mom house Friday night and report to duty with the new tags on Saturday... It's my birthday..

Thank you all for your support... See you later.

=TRR=DAWGFACE

And still not enough common courtesy to extend the reach around....I think I just laced my keyboard...
TinyBalls
Corporal
Corporal

Postby dawgface » 18 Jan 2008, 21:45

Velocity wrote:Gratz DAWG

Thanks Velocity... I will be watching for you.. You would be fourth on the knife list of people that get me.
dawgface
Major
Major

Location: "FOUND" SGTSnidely's HackBook loaded with AIMBOT hacks around Cableguy's neck.

Postby dawgface » 18 Jan 2008, 21:46

TinyBalls wrote:
dawgface wrote:Bowing and still Bowing...

I would like to take this moment and thank the following people,

Cable for all the times he made room for me on the server and his support on joining this clan.

Moose for his sense of humor and all of the knife shows he has provided for me to watch. Just simply amazing.

Chevy for sharing Moose's mom and the quickness to cut up on people. Chevy is the reason I had to go out and get headphones so my kids would stop asking me "What did he say Daddy".

Gummi and his songs and beats keeping it real. Yes Gummi I know your still waiting for lunch. Jesus give it a rest.

DVD for somehow this guy would keep me up into the wee hours of the nights and having some good laughs killing so many fools on night from the roof tops. "Your a top notch Bitch"

Teal for showing me why we have Anger management for people..

And of coarse all of the rest of you guys have been great team members.

But one last person I have to mention, and that has to be Mr. TinyBalls himself. It all started one late night playing flying in a jet together and Tiny was telling me about this clan he plays with called TRR. He said that there were some good guys that play on that server and I said I'll have to try that server out some day. I believe it was the next day. Tiny was right.

Thanks Tiny for the introduction.

Almost two years now I've been playing on the TRR server and I can say that there is no other server that even comes close to this one.

So I think I'll leave my ^DOG^ tags at Moose's mom house Friday night and report to duty with the new tags on Saturday... It's my birthday..

Thank you all for your support... See you later.

=TRR=DAWGFACE

And still not enough common courtesy to extend the reach around....I think I just laced my keyboard...

Tiny your a married man now... You should be getting enough reach around now..You rookie.
dawgface
Major
Major

Location: "FOUND" SGTSnidely's HackBook loaded with AIMBOT hacks around Cableguy's neck.

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 18 Jan 2008, 22:27

dawgface wrote:Now I'm going to try really hard and make Moose hold his cum shot as long as I can.

too late, already blew my load. brb, gotta change my underoos
Seppuku wrote:Fucking goddamn petting zoo...

amen brotha

at first i thought this was a joke. damn, have to have you aboard. what made you change your mind? you were ALWAYS welcome here, =TRR= or not, but where the hell did this come from? wait a minute, did TS promise you a handjob?
fatmooseknuckle

Postby orngechevy » 18 Jan 2008, 23:27

no but i think tiny did
Last edited by orngechevy on 19 Jan 2008, 14:31, edited 1 time in total.
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Postby doggernaut » 19 Jan 2008, 01:49

dawg...ffs...its about time...not that anything changed except the tag...you were part of the family here before me...

i don't think there are many that i have wanted to knife more than =TRR= Dawgface...you know there will be screenies galore on this one...
doggernaut
Admin
Admin

Postby Skeezics » 19 Jan 2008, 16:22

Wait! One last initiation and you are in! :lol:

Welcome aboard =TRR= DAWGFACE!
Skeezics
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby m007368 » 19 Jan 2008, 17:33

Dawg have you asked your clan leader from ^BITCHASSDOGGY^ ?
Last edited by m007368 on 20 Jan 2008, 14:13, edited 1 time in total.
m007368
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby doggernaut » 20 Jan 2008, 02:26

m007368 wrote:Dawg have you asked your clan leader from ^DAWG^ ?

...it's ^DOG^...get it right...
doggernaut
Admin
Admin

Postby dawgface » 20 Jan 2008, 19:46

m007368 wrote:Dawg have you asked your clan leader from ^BITCHASSDOGGY^ ?

M00,

You heard Dogger... Great it right.

The clan leader was I "IOWNYOURBITCHASSES"
dawgface
Major
Major

Postby dawgface » 20 Jan 2008, 19:47

Skeezics wrote:Wait! One last initiation and you are in! :lol:

Welcome aboard =TRR= DAWGFACE!

I'll pass on that...Looks painful.

Thanks for the warning Skeezics..
dawgface
Major
Major

Postby dawgface » 20 Jan 2008, 19:48

doggernaut wrote:dawg...ffs...its about time...not that anything changed except the tag...you were part of the family here before me...

i don't think there are many that i have wanted to knife more than =TRR= Dawgface...you know there will be screenies galore on this one...

I know I know.. I'm all jittery wearing this tags..I'm like looking all around extra times looking for any TRR members coming my way.
dawgface
Major
Major

Postby Twizzz » 21 Jan 2008, 06:56

Looks good on you my freind. Brings out the color of your eyes.
Twizzz
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PreviousNext

Return to TRR Recruitment