Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

Reapplication for recruitment

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby RaginJako » 13 Jun 2012, 19:16

Hi everyone. I would like to resubmit my application for recruitment.I have gotten to know most of the clan. I have really enjoyed my time so far and feel like i am a part of this group.Though i have still not been told yet that i can wear the tags. While i can never be 100% sure were i stand with people. I haven't been banned yet and it seems from my perspective that i get along with everyone and have been accepted by most of the group. I have even been cutting back on my raging. My stats and play style has improved a great deal from when i first applied. Most of this stuff i don't even need to list. However despite my feelings i know it is up to the clan to decide wether or not i am a member or not.And by no means do i wish to cross any lines or rudely impose myself. All i can ask is that i continue to get taken seriously and considered as a candidate for membership. That, and if anyone reading this is still wondering why i do not have a tag yet, please speak up! I would love to put that tag on as i feel this is were i belong as far as bf3 is concerned. If there is anything else that i need to work on to be a clan member i will do it gladly. I look forward to the next time i am voted on, thank you for reading!

Raginjako-ffffffff
RaginJako
PFC
PFC

Postby awesomer » 13 Jun 2012, 20:40

awesomer
Admin
Admin

Postby John Cooke » 13 Jun 2012, 20:58

fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby thorkane » 13 Jun 2012, 21:26

You know the rules noob
imagesCAWGM156.jpg
imagesCAWGM156.jpg (3.96 KiB) Viewed 15371 times
Tank whores Anonymous

thorkane
Major
Major

Postby artisans » 13 Jun 2012, 22:00

I enjoy playing with you Jako but I know for one you need to calm down on the anger versus weapons/people on other servers as you will represent us. I think you've been doing a great job recently but in the past I've joined off you and you have no qualms with exposing your anger against kits/weapons. On our server totally cool to rage at weapons/vehicles but on other servers gotta keep it somewhat cool as you are an ambassador. Other than that I have no problem with you.

As always good to play/squad with you.

P.S. Image
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Postby Hoflich » 14 Jun 2012, 07:18

:P

Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam

Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby WoRLORD1 » 14 Jun 2012, 08:05

It even sounds like he is trying to come to the BBQ. We'll see how much raging he does after he wakes up in the fetal position in the corner rocking back and forth mumbling "there should have been time for lube".
WoRLORD1
Major
Major

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 14 Jun 2012, 09:47

RaginJakoff wrote: I have even been cutting back on my raging.

No one cares about the raging part, rage like a motherfucker if you want - just don't use, ping, lag, hit detection as a cover (cough*garcia*cough) for shitteh play. If you are having a bad night or generally sucking no one fucking cares - so don't make excuses, it makes you look far more retarded than you really are (or not).

If you need better parts for your PC or some other aspect is making you play like shit it's no big deal. Most people here have PCs set at various levels of BF3 tolerance - some of us can barely play while people like cable or treble use virgin urine-cooled systems with parts on loan from DARPA. I think what makes me want to slap you to death the most (irl) is the "hit detection is off" bullshit comments. Is your hit detection off when you are on the other side at the top with a 22-6 the round after? No, right then its working fine, isn’t it motherfucker? So please stfu with that nonsense.

If you're on the losing team then man the fuck up. Hell - over here I am a professional BF3 loser -like a dumbfuck I often switch to the team which is getting trounced and go down with the ship, that is if I am not already on the losing team. Don't be a mealy mouth fuck and take your losses. You don't want to be the 10th guy down on the winning side saying "come again" in TS (cough*garglecia*cough) while the rest of your teammates are securing a win/doing the heavy lifting and you are safely knifing .....or disconnecting when your team is not doing so well (connection problems) like a fucking POS. Only an utterly useless fuck would do that - and that isn't you....is it?

TL;DR version - don't be a useless fuck (garcia) and get your team to the win...or stick around for the loss (and take as many fucks out with you as possible). Or GTFO.

RaginJakoff wrote: My stats and play style has improved a great deal from when i first applied.

No one gives two fucking shits about your stats. Stats are not a criteria for recruitment, otherwise half of us wouldn't be in here (myself included).

The thing is - do you get along with everyone else? And if you do not, are you at least entertaining? As to the latter - don't fake it, you're not that funny and haven't got the chops to compete with the likes of moose, rod, organchevy, whorelord and few other sick degenerates who trawl through the TRR TS sewer system. You are funny when you rage (actually you make me feel better about my game play when you do), but I want to stomp your ass when you ragequit. Fuck - destroy your PC, hurt yourself, hit family members but don’t ragequit.

In closing TRR may be losers, but we are not quitters - at least most of us aren't.

FUCK OFF

Thank you,

TurnerD
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin

Postby DDoubleVVision » 14 Jun 2012, 10:07

Werwolf TurnerD wrote:
RaginJakoff wrote: I have even been cutting back on my raging.

No one cares about the raging part, rage like a motherfucker if you want - just don't use, ping, lag, hit detection as a cover (cough*garcia*cough) for shitteh play. If you are having a bad night or generally sucking no one fucking cares - so don't make excuses, it makes you look far more retarded than you really are (or not).

If you need better parts for your PC or some other aspect is making you play like shit it's no big deal. Most people here have PCs set at various levels of BF3 tolerance - some of us can barely play while people like cable or treble use virgin urine-cooled systems with parts on loan from DARPA. I think what makes me want to slap you to death the most (irl) is the "hit detection is off" bullshit comments. Is your hit detection off when you are on the other side at the top with a 22-6 the round after? No, right then its working fine, isn’t it motherfucker? So please stfu with that nonsense.

If you're on the losing team then man the fuck up. Hell - over here I am a professional BF3 loser -like a dumbfuck I often switch to the team which is getting trounced and go down with the ship, that is if I am not already on the losing team. Don't be a mealy mouth fuck and take your losses. You don't want to be the 10th guy down on the winning side saying "come again" in TS (cough*garglecia*cough) while the rest of your teammates are securing a win/doing the heavy lifting and you are safely knifing .....or disconnecting when your team is not doing so well (connection problems) like a fucking POS. Only an utterly useless fuck would do that - and that isn't you....is it?

TL;DR version - don't be a useless fuck (garcia) and get your team to the win...or stick around for the loss (and take as many fucks out with you as possible). Or GTFO.

RaginJakoff wrote: My stats and play style has improved a great deal from when i first applied.

No one gives two fucking shits about your stats. Stats are not a criteria for recruitment, otherwise half of us wouldn't be in here (myself included).

The thing is - do you get along with everyone else? And if you do not, are you at least entertaining? As to the latter - don't fake it, you're not that funny and haven't got the chops to compete with the likes of moose, rod, organchevy, whorelord and few other sick degenerates who trawl through the TRR TS sewer system. You are funny when you rage (actually you make me feel better about my game play when you do), but I want to stomp your ass when you ragequit. Fuck - destroy your PC, hurt yourself, hit family members but don’t ragequit.

In closing TRR may be losers, but we are not quitters - at least most of us aren't.

FUCK OFF

Thank you,

TurnerD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSb7mlz7Hag
DDoubleVVision
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Hoflich » 14 Jun 2012, 11:24

Turner.

I'll repeat Rod's words
I have a special place for you in my asshole
Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam

Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby awesomer » 14 Jun 2012, 12:27

Werwolf TurnerD wrote:In closing TRR may be losers, but we are not quitters - at least most of us aren't.
TurnerD

I agree with your whole mantra but this line takes the cake. You may lose, you may win, but don't be a fucking complaining quitter.

Side note: This is how I picture Turner as he spews his propaganda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwlYo8EYTWI
awesomer
Admin
Admin

Postby thorkane » 14 Jun 2012, 13:20

What Turner meant to say. :wink:

Really? :shock: :?

thorkane wrote:
Werwolf TurnerD wrote:I don't have a problem with RAGE! No one cares about the raging part, rage like a motherfucker if you want - . If you are having a bad night or sucking off treble, no one fucking cares - so don't make excuses, it makes you look far more retarded than you really are (or not).

I think what makes me want to slap you to death the most (irl) is the "hit detection is off" bullshit comments. Is your hit detection off when you are on the other side at the top with a 22-6 the round after? No, right then its working fine, isn’t it motherfucker? So please stfu with that nonsense.

Plus more than a few TRR have a grudge against each other. I could be wrong about that but I definitely know I hate a few of you motherfuckers. I want to stomp your ass when you ragequit. I think you need to chill the fuck out (smashed my keyboard last night) :lol: :lol: Fuck - destroy your PC, hurt yourself, hit family members but don’t ragequit and con't be a fucktard like Rook. No one gives two fucking shits about your stats. Stats are not a criteria for recruitment, otherwise half of us wouldn't be in here (myself included).

In closing TRR may be a bunch of homosexuals, myself included, but we are not fucking quitters - at least most of us aren't.

FUCK OFF and DIE BITCH!

Thank you,

TurnerD

Fixed! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tank whores Anonymous

thorkane
Major
Major

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 14 Jun 2012, 13:50

Lol, I was going to mention my keyboard in the rage comment - but guess what - ask Forcedgagifier or Treble what I did after I found all my keys that flew off my razor board (my F3 key was hard to find). I stayed in TS, told them what I did and played a round or two afterwards.

In other words "fuck it", rage - but don't be a stupid fuck. One thing that bothers me Jako - we have played (on more than one occasion) in small fights on our server 4v4, 5v5, etc while trying to get it going - with you on my side. We start to lose, you can't hack it and then you bail/mike goes dead. And then some poor fuck from the other side gets switched (sometimes) to the losing team - I have to say that is pretty fucked up.

If you have a legitimate reason to leave (shit bucket is full) then fine, but saying you are going to ragequit and then just bailing is pretty weak. Sometimes you don’t even fully announce it – you bitch and then you're gone like a fart in the wind.

ALL THAT BEING SAID - I do admire your perseverance and tolerance for abuse. Also helping out get our server up is a good thing.

Thank you for re-applying to TRR.
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin

Postby xNoobaliciousX » 14 Jun 2012, 18:25

Turner, you mother fucker. I cried at work today because of this. I looked like a fu king retard... More than usual.
xNoobaliciousX
Major
Major

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 14 Jun 2012, 20:12

Werwolf TurnerD wrote:ask Forcedgagifier or Treble what I did after I found all my keys that flew off my razor board (my F3 key was hard to find). I stayed in TS, told them what I did and played a round or two afterwards.

i used to have a loose key that would come off every once in a while. although, i get the feeling there is much more to your story. great reading in this post. i could read your writings all day.

@ ragin- funny as he may be, turner speaks the truth. there really needs to be less raging. it's just too much. everybody has a bad night now and then, but constant fussing is overkill. we appreciate the interest and the server seeding. see you soon.
fatmooseknuckle

Next

Return to TRR Recruitment