Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

I would love to join

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby maverickjr » 09 Nov 2013, 01:19

I have been playing first person shooters since I was old enough to hold a control.In BF3 im level 100 on ps3 and just got the game on pc so im only level 15. On BF4 im level 15 aswell and loving this game. Im a firm believer that with teamwork and communication even the worst of players can go positive in games.
I have played MW3 for money. My team was the top 2v2 team in MW3. Now im not saying that to toot my own horn but im saying that because my friend I was playing with NEVER went positive in any game. Until he met me. We started communicating and BAM he was doing better than he had ever done.
Let me join TRR and we can win this. We could do game battles and we can dominate any platoon thrown at us.

P.S
Im a great pilot and sniper
I talked to Cableguy619 at the time of this posting just in case you guys needed to know
maverickjr
Recruit
Recruit
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2013, 01:14

Postby awesomer » 09 Nov 2013, 03:01

Tits or GTFO
Image
User avatar
awesomer
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 881
Joined: 20 Jan 2008, 21:29
Location: Converse, TX

Postby cableguy619 » 09 Nov 2013, 03:53

lol requirements Titties and sarcasm. Jump in to TS Mav and get to know the guys. great bunch of fellas, ass holes and what nots. See if you can hang with the abuse on TS haha if you can put up with us Ill put up a vote in our member section.

Cmon down and hang out yall
Image

Image
User avatar
cableguy619
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 6584
Joined: 27 Aug 2004, 06:54
Location: TK-ing my Teammates you know Dis!!!

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 09 Nov 2013, 08:42

awesomer wrote:Tits or GTFO

this ^ is more important that stats. there's nothing wrong with being good, but we're really not concerned if you're the best or the worst. we just like people that we get along with. join up in our TS, squad up and have fun. but most imortantly DOGTFO!
Image
User avatar
fatmooseknuckle
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9980
Joined: 13 Dec 2005, 21:16
Location: Anisville

Postby Friar » 09 Nov 2013, 10:02

Are you sure you know what your getting in to???? Just a warning, things that are seen here cannot be unseen! But seriously, we are a crude, rowdy bunch. As far as what we look for, is more about personality than skill level, not everyone can tolerate our shenanigans. Our skills range from the barely able to function as a human, much less operate a computer and understand the concept of a shooter (xNoobaliciousx) to pro haxxor level awesomeness (myself of course....haha - I don't want to give anyone else here a big head). Most of our members fall into the former category...

Anyways, enjoy your stay, however long it may last. Hopefully you come away scarred for life.
Image
Image
User avatar
Friar
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 733
Joined: 27 Oct 2011, 16:27

Postby artisans » 09 Nov 2013, 11:52

Friar wrote:to pro haxxor level awesomeness (myself of course....haha - I don't want to give anyone else here a big head).

Lolololololoo lo ololol

More like pr0w level ;)
Image
User avatar
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: 28 Oct 2008, 00:33
Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Postby xNoobaliciousX » 09 Nov 2013, 12:30

Friar wrote:Are you sure you know what your getting in to???? Just a warning, things that are seen here cannot be unseen! But seriously, we are a crude, rowdy bunch. As far as what we look for, is more about personality than skill level, not everyone can tolerate our shenanigans. Our skills range from the barely able to function as a human, much less operate a computer and understand the concept of a shooter (xNoobaliciousx) to pro haxxor level awesomeness (myself of course....haha - I don't want to give anyone else here a big head). Most of our members fall into the former category...

Anyways, enjoy your stay, however long it may last. Hopefully you come away scarred for life.


First of all maverick, I don't want you to get the wrong impression about my skillz. I am clearly THE party boat pro in this group... Maybe even the entire town.

Not everyone in here is crude and sick. Take me for example. I haven't had the pleasure of talking to you in TS, but I'm sure you will find me polite and approachable.

Not sure how old you are, but their are certain folks here (cough, friar & arti, cough) that legally can not have contact with under 13s for certain legal reasons. Hope that's not a problem.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while blowing my load - now Free
xNoobaliciousX
Major
Major
 
Posts: 429
Joined: 19 Dec 2011, 14:06

Postby Friar » 09 Nov 2013, 13:01

artisans wrote:
Friar wrote:to pro haxxor level awesomeness (myself of course....haha - I don't want to give anyone else here a big head).

Lolololololoo lo ololol

More like pr0w level ;)

You know it! LoL,
Image
Image
User avatar
Friar
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 733
Joined: 27 Oct 2011, 16:27

Postby stonersparadise » 09 Nov 2013, 13:27

Don't worry about what friar says about skillz. Most of the guys here are terrible players with the exception of me and artisans. Noob is our ass inspector. If you have pics please forward them to him and if you pass it will greatly increase your chances if becoming a member. I have some awesome photos of myself so hit me up your number if you want to see.
Plus we need tits for fuck sake.
Image

Image
stonersparadise
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 803
Joined: 21 Oct 2008, 00:51

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 09 Nov 2013, 18:55

this thread is so full of win, i don't even know where to start w/ the quotes. omg, you guys have me cracking the fuck up! but seriously, be sure you know what you're getting into. most have said their decision to join was the single most regretable and/or shameful thing they've ever done. still no dicks or tits?
Image
User avatar
fatmooseknuckle
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9980
Joined: 13 Dec 2005, 21:16
Location: Anisville

Postby Wallacker » 09 Nov 2013, 20:16

My name is dick, but that's not why they let me play here, although it's certainly not because I'm any good, so it could be because of the dick.
Image
User avatar
Wallacker
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: 30 Nov 2007, 20:39
Location: Western America's Hat

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 10 Nov 2013, 15:06

maverickjr wrote:I have been playing first person shooters since I was old enough to hold a control.

A/S/L?
Also, when you say hold a "control" do you mean controller? Or bowel and/or bladder control? I am curious.

maverickjr wrote:In BF3 im level 100 on ps3 and just got the game on pc so im only level 15.

This can actually be a problem - we feel that console games are destroying PC games. So by admitting to the fact that you are a console gamer(?) is like admitting that you like to hunt whales to someone who works for Greenpeace or that or that you advocate condom use in adult movies to someone who believes in freedom of expression.

But you are working on the problem, so that helps!

maverickjr wrote: On BF4 im level 15 aswell and loving this game. Im a firm believer that with teamwork and communication even the worst of players can go positive in games.

I'm a firm (solidly firm grip) that even the worst players with teamwork, communication and even hacks are still the worst players.

To quote my favorite philosopher, Jesus Christ - "Get better" and if that doesn't work for you then I go by another of his maxims "aim for the head" - and if neither of those help you then I have nothing left to say on the matter.

But you must be good.
Really good.

maverickjr wrote:I have played MW3 for money. My team was the top 2v2 team in MW3.
How much money? What I mean, is if I gave you a sum of money would you play with me? I mean gaming - maybe dress up in uniform? No?

maverickjr wrote:Now im not saying that to toot my own horn but im saying that because my friend I was playing with NEVER went positive in any game. Until he met me. We started communicating and BAM he was doing better than he had ever done.Let me join TRR and we can win this. We could do game battles and we can dominate any platoon thrown at us.

But you are in fact "tooting your own horn", quite loudly actually. Also you are implying that we are bad and you can help us? Is that correct?

You are going to help us "win this"?
Win what? This game? Life? The fight to overcome our impulses?

Considering your skill, confidence and knowledge of gaming, I think....I think you should be allowed to join.

I think you should be allowed into TRR.



maverickjr wrote:P.S
Im a great pilot and sniper

Aww fuck, it's a no then.
I consider armor players and cowering recon to be subhuman filth who should be murdered IRL - so no, fuck no.
Image
Image
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
User avatar
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 08:04
Location: Spiritual ANIS of the world

Postby awesomer » 11 Nov 2013, 00:24

awesomer wrote:Tits or GTFO

Sooooo...... Where's my GD tits!??????
Image
User avatar
awesomer
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 881
Joined: 20 Jan 2008, 21:29
Location: Converse, TX

Postby orngechevy » 11 Nov 2013, 09:02

No TITS what do you think this is kindergarten FFS and on veterans day too
Image
Image
User avatar
orngechevy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 2166
Joined: 23 Nov 2005, 23:30
Location: Giving Moose some lip balm

Postby John Cooke » 11 Nov 2013, 09:32

@Turner's post, full of win as usual

@mav... although Turner just stated our feelings towards consoles, let me reinforce it... consoles are for bitches, also TOGTFO.

GL Mav
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
User avatar
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 28 Nov 2008, 11:13

Next

Return to TRR Recruitment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests