Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

Looking to join

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby jakedoom » 11 Nov 2013, 18:59

Hello TRR, I would like to try to join the team! I like playing on this server, and it's always nice to see all the familiar names logged on. I'm not the greatest at the game, but have been getting better, and working together with a team always helps with that. I was introduced to TRR from AlbinoKing88, and he will be getting a new graphics card and BF4 soon hopefully... I'm getting Teamspeak installed and whatnot, so I'll join up on there too.
jakedoom
Recruit
Recruit

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 11 Nov 2013, 20:11

jakedoom wrote:Hello TRR, I would like to try to join the team! I like playing on this server, and it's always nice to see all the familiar names logged on. I'm not the greatest at the game, but have been getting better, and working together with a team always helps with that. I was introduced to TRR from AlbinoKing88, and he will be getting a new graphics card and BF4 soon hopefully... I'm getting Teamspeak installed and whatnot, so I'll join up on there too.

hello, jake
did albino also tell you it's TOGTFO?
give that bitch a big hug from moosey next time you see him.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby cableguy619 » 11 Nov 2013, 21:48

Sup jake welcome to TRR... jump into TS and enjoy the mad house. See if you can hang and I am sure Albino has gave you a run down of the TRR clowns

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Return to TRR Recruitment