Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

Turge's App

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby turge » 21 Nov 2013, 00:15

So I figure since I've been around for a while and on TS enough that I should finally fill out an app. I normally play SC2, War Planes (War Thunder), and BF4. I usually join EricK, Rod (the angry Canadian), Nechi, and Chevy, etc... in War Thunder or SC2, and I've been playing BF4 more frequently now since I upgraded my computer. TRR is a fun environment to game and I would like to join the shenanigans.

Battelog Profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Turge-SM/
User avatar
turge
Specialist
Specialist
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 27 Oct 2011, 16:33

Postby orngechevy » 21 Nov 2013, 07:47

I see no tits in this AP
Image
Image
User avatar
orngechevy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: 23 Nov 2005, 23:30
Location: Giving Moose some lip balm

Postby artisans » 21 Nov 2013, 09:41

The next person to say shenanigans gets pistol whipped.
Image
User avatar
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: 28 Oct 2008, 00:33
Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Postby Friar » 21 Nov 2013, 10:11

artisans wrote:The next person to say shenanigans gets pistol whipped.
Hey Farva, what's that place you like, with all the goofy shit on the wall?

RIP QQ cannon. RIP.
Image
Image
User avatar
Friar
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 733
Joined: 27 Oct 2011, 16:27

Postby nechi/slayer » 21 Nov 2013, 10:52

orngechevy wrote:I see no tits in this AP

i dont think your gonna get tits out of this young lad chev. Did you see his car i think he likes the hammer this one.
User avatar
nechi/slayer
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
 
Posts: 203
Joined: 06 Feb 2010, 03:53

Postby orngechevy » 21 Nov 2013, 11:20

Oh yeah I forgot about the purple penis pimpmobile
Image
Image
User avatar
orngechevy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: 23 Nov 2005, 23:30
Location: Giving Moose some lip balm

Postby nechi/slayer » 21 Nov 2013, 11:34

orngechevy wrote:Oh yeah I forgot about the purple penis pimpmobile
Attachments
purple glitter car.JPG
purple glitter car.JPG (307.01 KiB) Viewed 15269 times
User avatar
nechi/slayer
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
 
Posts: 203
Joined: 06 Feb 2010, 03:53

Postby John Cooke » 21 Nov 2013, 12:33

turge wrote:So I figure since I've been around for a while and on TS enough that I think you guys should finally fill my gap.



Fixxed!
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
User avatar
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 28 Nov 2008, 11:13

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 21 Nov 2013, 12:48

Friar wrote:
artisans wrote:The next person to say shenanigans gets pistol whipped.
Hey Farva, what's that place you like, with all the goofy shit on the wall?

[Pops out from behind a wall]Shenanigans?
Image
User avatar
fatmooseknuckle
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9982
Joined: 13 Dec 2005, 21:16
Location: Anisville

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 21 Nov 2013, 12:54

Is this the same guy who likes to park his car in the red zone or in the handicapped space?
Image
Image
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
User avatar
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 08:04
Location: Spiritual ANIS of the world

Postby turge » 21 Nov 2013, 15:34

orngechevy wrote:I see no tits in this AP


nechi/slayer wrote:
orngechevy wrote:I see no tits in this AP

i dont think your gonna get tits out of this young lad chev. Did you see his car i think he likes the hammer this one.


orngechevy wrote:Oh yeah I forgot about the purple penis pimpmobile


Tits you say?

Image

fatmooseknuckle wrote:
Friar wrote:
artisans wrote:The next person to say shenanigans gets pistol whipped.
Hey Farva, what's that place you like, with all the goofy shit on the wall?

[Pops out from behind a wall]Shenanigans?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFZG8KQJni8
User avatar
turge
Specialist
Specialist
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 27 Oct 2011, 16:33

Postby orngechevy » 21 Nov 2013, 19:31

Tits are not displaying
Image
Image
User avatar
orngechevy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: 23 Nov 2005, 23:30
Location: Giving Moose some lip balm

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 21 Nov 2013, 19:46

orngechevy wrote:Tits are not displaying

sucks to be you. it's a nice rack! best thing turd's ever done.

Werwolf TurnerD wrote:Is this the same guy who likes to park his car in the red zone or in the handicapped space?

ya, he's got something like an 85 bmw. you know him...
Image
User avatar
fatmooseknuckle
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9982
Joined: 13 Dec 2005, 21:16
Location: Anisville

Postby Friar » 21 Nov 2013, 21:36

fatmooseknuckle wrote:ya, he's got something like an 85 bmw. you know him...


A "Classic" 85 BMW, as he would put it....

And Rod/Nechi, you two look great there in that purple car of yours... Congrats on the 10 year anniversary.
Image
Image
User avatar
Friar
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 733
Joined: 27 Oct 2011, 16:27

Postby turge » 21 Nov 2013, 22:05

orngechevy wrote:Tits are not displaying


NSFW content ok then? lol

Friar wrote:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:ya, he's got something like an 85 bmw. you know him...


A "Classic" 85 BMW, as he would put it....

And Rod/Nechi, you two look great there in that purple car of yours... Congrats on the 10 year anniversary.


Nah... now it's a 95 M3. :D
User avatar
turge
Specialist
Specialist
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 27 Oct 2011, 16:33

Next

Return to TRR Recruitment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron