Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

TRR Recruitment

Allrighty then...

Want to join the Team? Apply here (Recruitment is currently OPEN.)

Postby SilentBucho » 08 Mar 2008, 01:06

The only reason I can think of to petition for membership in your clan is that at the end of the game, I always leave with a smile on my face (as opposed to your collective, filthy, bastard balls).

This is a great bunch of dudes (and chicks) all having fun and that fits well with my philosophy of playing games: "If you aren't having fun, maybe you should do something else."

I don't have anything to brag about regarding stats (except maybe some cool kamikaze maneuvers). I usually play late and on weekends (i.e. not independently wealthy) but I have a pretty flexible schedule so I can pretty much join any significant action (i.e. if someone want's to school my ass or if you need meat shields, I'm your main mofo).

I have had a lot of fun with several of the presiding clan members playing COD4 and am working the rust off of my 2142 game. I'm pretty sure one of my freakin' delinquent nephews nabbed my 2142 disk last summer and I finally bought a new one around Christmas so I've been playing like a complete spaz lately but slowly bringing it together.

I don't talk much, but that kind of goes with the handle (watch Desperado and pay attention to the Steve Bucchemi role if you don't get it). Skeezics threw it at me and it stuck. He's been one of my bestest bitches for a long time :)

I can only say I'm pretty sure I'll be more vocal as I get to know everyone better.

I would be honored to join you guys and, if recruited, would wear the clan tag with pride.

P.S. Maybe a poll question. What is the female equivalent of a tea bag? First class airline washcloth wipe? Butterfly Kiss? (I kind of like that one...LOL. sweetpea, Back me up!)

P.P.S. I don't speak 1337 but I can read it cause I'm hooked on phonics! (or just rainmanish or something).
SilentBucho
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Linnis » 08 Mar 2008, 01:16

DON'T USE THE VOSS!!
Linnis

Postby orngechevy » 08 Mar 2008, 01:25

so was it COD4 i have played with you on I know I have seen you around
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Postby doggernaut » 08 Mar 2008, 02:46

SilentBucho wrote:I don't have anything to brag about regarding stats (except maybe some cool kamikaze maneuvers)

Bucho, I think anyone around here would tell you...stats don't mean anything...it's about the friends you make here...played a lot of cod4 with you...always a fun time (especially the all RPG/pistol/knife rounds we had earlier tonight =P )...

if you are like many of us here (I will speak for myself at least)...I work 50-60 hours a week...do what school I can...have a wife and 2 awesome girls...I don't drink or party anymore, so for me this is it...this is my way to get away...I have a lot of friends here and I appreciate you all for helping me cling to the edge of sanity...that was a tangent...

but anyways bucho...always a pleasure gaming/hangin' with you...nuf said...
doggernaut
Admin
Admin

Postby Madislander » 08 Mar 2008, 02:55

Bucho, well you are one of my favorite Bishes, you play well enough to beat me in both COD4 and BF2142, which really says nothing but hey I got in. I have noticed that you are kinda quiet, but once we get rollin in a game you speak when needed, you have been a regular to both games and you are a pleasure to Tea Bag, I'll be watching for the vote, Good luck, EH!
Madislander
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby cableguy619 » 08 Mar 2008, 10:00

Bucho is mostly a COD player, but he has been on our 2142 as well.. he is just that silent,

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby Seppuku » 08 Mar 2008, 13:09

Hey boochie. Glad to see you here.
fatmooseknuckle wrote:by that you mean he didn't cover you in chocolate syrup, shove a
rusty nailed 2x4 up your ass, lick your nipples & shit on your face?

RodAlmighty wrote:I smell like win and fish of unknown provenance.
Seppuku
Admin
Admin

Postby Blind Ferret » 08 Mar 2008, 16:26

Linnis wrote:DON'T USE THE VOSS!!

like he said. . .

i like teabaggin you, and think that butterfly kiss sounds funny. :-)

look forward to teabaggin ya...
Blind Ferret

Postby sweetpeaib » 08 Mar 2008, 18:53

ONE of the few who remembers the chicks ........ even tho we play like we have balls ...... start the vote he has mine...... :wink: :wink:
sweetpeaib
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Skeezics » 09 Mar 2008, 01:46

I've been gaming with Bucho for a long time. He has my vote!
Skeezics
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Wallacker » 09 Mar 2008, 03:52

Myself as well. He was the third in my buddy list on 2142. Great player in Cod4 as well.
Wallacker
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby SilentBucho » 09 Mar 2008, 23:36

First, I'd like to say thanks to the response.

Second... Since the TRR server is so popular with the kids, do any of you have some favorites that would be fun? (or that might help me learn to deal with Moose's knife or M00's "I gotta little captain in me" attitude on COD...LOL).

I realized pretty quickly that it is good to be on teammates with many of you, but when you're on the other team some of you mofo's should get special Ninja skins so we can at least recognize you before (or after) delivering the fatal blow. That's right, I said you blow. It may be fatal but there is blowing involved :P

Seriously, any good favorite 2142 server tips would be appreciated.
SilentBucho
Recruit
Recruit

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 10 Mar 2008, 00:25

SilentBucho wrote:Second... Since the TRR server is so popular with the kids,

actually, most of our clan & regulars are an older bunch. for the most part we're all family guys & girls.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby SilentBucho » 10 Mar 2008, 01:12

fatmooseknuckle wrote:
SilentBucho wrote:Second... Since the TRR server is so popular with the kids,

actually, most of our clan & regulars are an older bunch. for the most part we're all family guys & girls.

I just meant "popular with the kids" in that it's usually full when I check. Geez, mister literal here. I was just wondering if anyone had favorites if they aren't playing on the TRR server. (You didn't get those Titan buttons on the TRR server did you ?)

Just trying to get some skills.

Plus I've got people telling me "Don't use the VOSS". Like I'm supposed to run around with my balls in one hand and a health pack in the other... cheez-n-crackers! (notice how I can also semi-swear around the youngins'... lol)

I'll just shut up now... :wink: .
SilentBucho
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Wallacker » 10 Mar 2008, 01:44

I'll play the northern strike pack most of the time on full contact war, moongamers, or west coast killaz. I play NFB for gibraltar matches, and Warpigs for titan matches. These are the only ones I get a really good ping on, and warpigs is a family environment, so no swearing at TK punishers, or you get kicked.
Wallacker
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Next

Return to TRR Recruitment