Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

Hey y'all

Introduce yourself here.

Postby donatello69 » 14 Apr 2009, 03:29

Just stopped to say Hi.......... :D :mrgreen: how about tommygun......trey....mousee...Lpd......nettech......tech...zadi....and other voices from the past. LOL
donatello69
Recruit
Recruit
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 03:23

Postby scottishtoad » 14 Apr 2009, 05:15

donatello69 wrote:Just stopped to say Hi.......... :D :mrgreen: how about tommygun......trey....mousee...Lpd......nettech......tech...zadi....and other voices from the past. LOL



WTF
scottishtoad
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 536
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 07:41

Postby John Cooke » 14 Apr 2009, 09:29

I think his asking about some TRR members that haven't been here in a while Toad, donatello were sort of the new generation of TRR and we don't like those guys you mentioned... J/K :P

Moose still hangs around here with his sword knifing peeps, the rest of the guys seem to be MIA, thanks for stopping by and welcome to the nuthouse.
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
User avatar
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 28 Nov 2008, 11:13

Postby cableguy619 » 14 Apr 2009, 10:48

He is going way back!!!!!!!!! lol

FYI cable is TREY :)

Nettech and Zadi have moved onto a different area.. and MOUSE did stay with nett and Zadi for a bit back in 2003....
Image

Image
User avatar
cableguy619
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 6584
Joined: 27 Aug 2004, 06:54
Location: TK-ing my Teammates you know Dis!!!

Postby scottishtoad » 14 Apr 2009, 11:35

cableguy619 wrote:He is going way back!!!!!!!!! lol

FYI cable is TREY :)

Nettech and Zadi have moved onto a different area.. and MOUSE did stay with nett and Zadi for a bit back in 2003....



I know who gay trey team killer is :D
scottishtoad
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 536
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 07:41

Postby John Cooke » 14 Apr 2009, 12:38

so mousee is not moose?
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
User avatar
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 28 Nov 2008, 11:13

Postby cableguy619 » 14 Apr 2009, 12:49

John Cooke wrote:so mousee is not moose?



lol nope..actually only people from those days where Nettech, Zadidoll, Me, pcgeek and itstime7
Image

Image
User avatar
cableguy619
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 6584
Joined: 27 Aug 2004, 06:54
Location: TK-ing my Teammates you know Dis!!!

Postby playdeaux » 14 Apr 2009, 13:05

cableguy619 wrote:
John Cooke wrote:so mousee is not moose?



lol nope..actually only people from those days where Nettech, Zadidoll, Me, pcgeek and itstime7

Is that the same pcgeek that has been frequenting the servers lately?? BTW, I have tags from zadidoll and nettech and 22 other TRR members. Still need an Orangechevy though
Image

Image
User avatar
playdeaux
TrackBall King
TrackBall King
 
Posts: 2884
Joined: 15 Jan 2008, 15:58
Location: west coast

Postby cableguy619 » 14 Apr 2009, 13:23

playdeaux wrote:
cableguy619 wrote:
John Cooke wrote:so mousee is not moose?



lol nope..actually only people from those days where Nettech, Zadidoll, Me, pcgeek and itstime7

Is that the same pcgeek that has been frequenting the servers lately?? BTW, I have tags from zadidoll and nettech and 22 other TRR members. Still need an Orangechevy though



yep PCgeek was streetfire, then nobugana, now pCgeek.....

Chevy haha good luck if ATT goes on strike he will never have time for himself lol
Image

Image
User avatar
cableguy619
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 6584
Joined: 27 Aug 2004, 06:54
Location: TK-ing my Teammates you know Dis!!!

Postby m007368 » 14 Apr 2009, 14:32

donatello69 wrote:Just stopped to say Hi.......... :D :mrgreen: how about tommygun......trey....mousee...Lpd......nettech......tech...zadi....and other voices from the past. LOL


LOLMRGREENROFLMAOTOOMYGUNHAHATREYHOHOMOUSEELOLLPDNEVERNETTEC!!!!
User avatar
m007368
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 1721
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 23:15

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 14 Apr 2009, 19:50

m007368 wrote:
donatello69 wrote:LOLMRGREENROFLMAOTOOMYGUNHAHATREYHOHOMOUSEELOLLPDNEVERNETTEC!!!!

where the fuck is that french canadian translator when you need him. btw, welcome back. if you know me, it won't be under the fatmooseknuckl name. you might know me by 187 cereal killa or 187 cereal de jesus
Image
User avatar
fatmooseknuckle
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9980
Joined: 13 Dec 2005, 21:16
Location: Anisville

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 14 Apr 2009, 20:08

Yeah if you know me it probably wouldn't be under TurnerD, could have been under one of my other game names - maybe it would have been "Joey the Mailbox", "Frankie No-Nose", "Purple SupersokerzJokerz", or maybe as "fatwolfballsackscoobysnacks"?
And if none of those names than maybe under the names Mikey Monkeyshitflinger or Bobbie Batshitcrazyrolfcopterswaffles? Ring a bell?

If you don't know me under any of those names than I probably never met you.
Image
Image
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
User avatar
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 08:04
Location: Spiritual ANIS of the world

Postby Madislander » 15 Apr 2009, 03:36

m007368 wrote:
donatello69 wrote:Just stopped to say Hi.......... :D :mrgreen: how about tommygun......trey....mousee...Lpd......nettech......tech...zadi....and other voices from the past. LOL


LOLMRGREENROFLMAOTOOMYGUNHAHATREYHOHOMOUSEELOLLPDNEVERNETTEC!!!!


Mouse this is just for you, Eh!

Laugh Out Loud Mr.Green Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off Tommygun Ha Ha Trey Homo Mousee Laugh Out Loud LPD Never Nettech

Not nearly as funny as yours though, Eh!
Image
Image
User avatar
Madislander
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 22:20
Location: The Great White North, EH!

Postby John Cooke » 15 Apr 2009, 07:16

Madislander wrote:
m007368 wrote:
donatello69 wrote:Just stopped to say Hi.......... :D :mrgreen: how about tommygun......trey....mousee...Lpd......nettech......tech...zadi....and other voices from the past. LOL


LOLMRGREENROFLMAOTOOMYGUNHAHATREYHOHOMOUSEELOLLPDNEVERNETTEC!!!!


Mouse this is just for you, Eh!

Laugh Out Loud Mr.Green Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off Tommygun Ha Ha Trey Homo Mousee Laugh Out Loud LPD Never Nettech

Not nearly as funny as yours though, Eh!


And you say your not french Maddie :lol:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
User avatar
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 28 Nov 2008, 11:13

Postby SecrtSqurl » 15 Apr 2009, 09:29

The only time Mad pretends to be "French" :mrgreen:

Image
Image
User avatar
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 4516
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 17:56
Location: Sacramento, California

Next

Return to Front and Center

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron