Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

Allo Folks

Introduce yourself here.

Postby Aarospoon » 21 Jul 2009, 14:41

Hallo folks. Marchosias#35 here. Go by erichan13 (when I was =s5a=) as well. Play on your server alot, and with alot of your members on other servers sometimes as well. cable know's me pretty well lol, as by the many times he's TKed me and everyone else on the servers. For$aken I've played with a bit too. Anyways thought I'd say hi on the actual forums here.

Sending a hi from D_Paper as well. She's me cousin, but a tad shy so if she's ever in your squad she won't talk unless you coach her into it.

Greetings to many and all,
Aaron.
Aarospoon
Private
Private

Postby artisans » 21 Jul 2009, 14:58

Good post.. nice to see you stop by the forum.

I'll remember that about paper. Only time I see her on is when you are.. and you've normally locked the squad by that time.
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Postby SBD13 » 21 Jul 2009, 15:21

Good to see you march!
SBD13
Marshall
Marshall

Postby SecrtSqurl » 21 Jul 2009, 15:45

On our server you should refrain from locking the squad if possible. Most of the time the games are pretty close and a locked squad is a huge disadvantage, especially with the quality of players we attract. It's not a rule however, just a suggestion. Thanks for stopping by the forums.
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Aarospoon » 21 Jul 2009, 16:27

I'll keep that in mind from now Secret. And I'll mention it to her Arty lol she always gets worked up about the times she manages to kill you. But yeah I'll try keeping the squad unlocked while we play now. If only to invite some people's she's comfy with. Main worry is about the scale of your gameplay on the server (L33T)`so she's often intimidated by it. But I'll do some convincing, and I'll keep those squads open as often as I can.

Thanks for the welcomes there!

P.S.: Was that sarcasm by you about the post Arty lol?
Aarospoon
Private
Private

Postby artisans » 21 Jul 2009, 17:43

A little mar :)

Haven't seen you around much lately so if you do jump on our servers it will be good to shoot some baur in ya... :)

What happened to early mornings where me and you use to run around destroying the early morning noobs?
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Postby Aarospoon » 21 Jul 2009, 17:51

Man Arty I miss those days. Nah life's been busy that's all. too much work, too little fun lol. I try to get in when I can though. It's good fun in there. But I've built up a negative reputation in one or two servers, being banned from =Nfb= by Skates because I had a "negative impact" on his gaming lol. So it's been weird. I'm not well liked anymore :cry:
Aarospoon
Private
Private

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 21 Jul 2009, 18:08

Aarospoon wrote: But I've built up a negative reputation in one or two servers, being banned from =Nfb= by Skates because I had a "negative impact" on his gaming lol. So it's been weird. I'm not well liked anymore :cry:

Yeah, he may do that when he has reasons to block a player that he may not have 100% proof on, but have impacted the enjoyment of other players involved, server health, undetectable hacks/modifications.

Just because PB doesn't catch it doesn't mean the hack is not there. I tend to take that view since we have also banned several players based upon total data collected, not counting on a flawed program to catch many who have found ways to get around it - only later to find out that the person finally got caught.

As far as the negative rep, I don't know what to say about that. I've never been banned from a server - I guess I'm just not good or leet enough.
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin

Postby Aarospoon » 22 Jul 2009, 12:13

Yeah I guess. He's the only person who's ever actually banned me from a server before. How'd the Battle Recorder footage look Turner? Nah you're just too L33T for anyone to easily understand Turner lol. I've been Ganz'ed by you many a time and I do expect more in the future.
Aarospoon
Private
Private

Postby GummieBear » 22 Jul 2009, 23:41

Aarospoon wrote:Sending a hi from D_Paper as well. She's

must.. control... urge

sonja may get angry at gummie
GummieBear
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 23 Jul 2009, 01:28

Aarospoon wrote:Yeah I guess. He's the only person who's ever actually banned me from a server before.

Ah, so you've only been banned on one server, but you built up a negative rep on one or two servers, I get it, lol.

Aarospoon wrote:How'd the Battle Recorder footage look Turner?

I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, lol. If I do find something fishy, I'll make sure to let you know, lol.

Nah you're just too L33T for anyone to easily understand Turner lol.

Not that leet, lol. When I typed it the first time I didn't use 3's for e's, so no - I'm not that leet....lol

As far as understanding me I can't help that, lol. Usually some reading comp and half a brain is good enough, lol.
But then again I wouldn't want to assume that people always understand me here or anywhere, lol.

Aarospoon wrote:I've been Ganz'ed by you many a time and I do expect more in the future.

I doubt it.
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin

Postby GummieBear » 23 Jul 2009, 04:26

Werwolf TurnerD wrote:
Aarospoon wrote:Yeah I guess. He's the only person who's ever actually banned me from a server before.

Ah, so you've only been banned on one server, but you built up a negative rep on one or two servers, I get it, lol.

Aarospoon wrote:How'd the Battle Recorder footage look Turner?

I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, lol. If I do find something fishy, I'll make sure to let you know, lol.

Nah you're just too L33T for anyone to easily understand Turner lol.

Not that leet, lol. When I typed it the first time I didn't use 3's for e's, so no - I'm not that leet....lol

As far as understanding me I can't help that, lol. Usually some reading comp and half a brain is good enough, lol.
But then again I wouldn't want to assume that people always understand me here or anywhere, lol.

Aarospoon wrote:I've been Ganz'ed by you many a time and I do expect more in the future.

I doubt it.

i stopped counting the LOL's after like, the 3rd one. lol.
GummieBear
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 23 Jul 2009, 07:53

lol
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin

Postby Frosty1927 » 24 Jul 2009, 00:22

Hi Eri-chan! I haven't seen you on in quite a while. Finally persuaded Bones to join us, so you may see him on more often also.
Frosty1927
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

Postby Aarospoon » 24 Jul 2009, 19:54

Frosty What's up man? Long time no talk. I don't hear much from Bonesy either. Lol turner I'm completely and slightly confused at the same time. But I'll get some games in with you guys more often for sure. Permission to enter your TS?
Aarospoon
Private
Private

Next

Return to Front and Center