Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

Intro to Jetta...

Introduce yourself here.

Postby jettababyxx9 » 14 Aug 2009, 19:06

LOL I know....i got something better than that ;) I can make daredevil go crazy 4 me.......dont get ur hopes up ---'I'm crazy 4 him 2!!!! ;)
SpLiTz wrote:Do we all want to line up and give jetta a virtual golf swing lesson on how to fix her mic?

Thanks for stopping by Jetta. You've provided a nice reminder that while this is the forum for the biggest group of closet gay dads in 2142, we still act heterosexual every once in awhile. If you get too much attention, you can always throw a penis extender on the floor, and they'll leave you alone to dogpile for it.

Cya in game.
Watch....I'll get u and I suck 2!!!!!
jettababyxx9
Corporal
Corporal

Postby SecrtSqurl » 14 Aug 2009, 23:01

playdeaux wrote:
SecrtSqurl wrote:Thats the way it works. Most of the time it does not work because the mic is muted on the computer control panel, or the mic switch is switched off on the headset.

You have to enable it. It is an option under audio settings. After you start 2142, select audio settings, and then check the box on the upper right side "enable VOIP". I played the first 400 hours of this game and never knew that existed. I had no idea people could talk in game.
Oh, and BTW welcome to our humble abode!

Thats too funny.... I went about the same amount of time, and my brother went far longer before we figured out how to talk . We even set up a ventrillo server so we could talk, not knowing that the in-game voip worked..... All this time I thought we were the only fps voip noobs.........
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby John Cooke » 17 Aug 2009, 08:09

playdeaux wrote:You have to enable it. It is an option under audio settings. After you start 2142, select audio settings, and then check the box on the upper right side "enable VOIP". I played the first 400 hours of this game and never knew that existed. I had no idea people could talk in game.

Yeah, and you have played the rest with out knowing a trackball is no the best way to play BF :mrgreen:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby jettababyxx9 » 17 Aug 2009, 12:44

no matter what side ur on this applies to past government or present...LOL....thought this was funny and I needed to share ;)

New Government Seal
condom.jpg
condom.jpg (5.3 KiB) Viewed 1183 times

Official Announcement:
The government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed!
jettababyxx9
Corporal
Corporal

Postby jettababyxx9 » 17 Aug 2009, 13:21

no, actually u've problably heard of him...kingsmen was his screen name...he hasn't played alot tho
vent_fan wrote:Hello Jetta! Good games! Your brothers from TEXAS? .....mmmmm he must be cool like me.
jettababyxx9
Corporal
Corporal

Postby jettababyxx9 » 17 Aug 2009, 13:22

yeah it seems that way talkin' w/ u guys...but i like it ;)
artisans wrote:Wow.. a girl thats into torture (remaining on these forums) daredevil must be so happy :)

Glad to see you stick around.
jettababyxx9
Corporal
Corporal

Postby jettababyxx9 » 17 Aug 2009, 13:23

u dont own me!!!! ;) I owned u last night...serveral times i got u;)
John Cooke wrote:Hey Jetta, glad you made it trhu the first "TRR Forums" impression, always had good time paying with ya and daredevil.

BTW I love Jettas, I actually own one, but I mostly use my "Burro" for transportation :mrgreen:

Welcome :D
jettababyxx9
Corporal
Corporal

Postby playdeaux » 17 Aug 2009, 14:59

John Cooke wrote:
playdeaux wrote:You have to enable it. It is an option under audio settings. After you start 2142, select audio settings, and then check the box on the upper right side "enable VOIP". I played the first 400 hours of this game and never knew that existed. I had no idea people could talk in game.

Yeah, and you have played the rest with out knowing a trackball is no the best way to play BF :mrgreen:

I beg to differ John coke...trackballs are the way of the future!

playdeaux
TrackBall King
TrackBall King

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 17 Aug 2009, 17:16

playdeaux wrote:
John Cooke wrote:

I beg to differ John coke...trackballs are the way of the future!

that's not what your psychic meant when she told you that there are many balls in your future.
fatmooseknuckle

Previous

Return to Front and Center