Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

DESPYS1 AKA THE TITAN KING

Introduce yourself here.

Postby despys1 » 12 Sep 2009, 15:08

WASSSS UP MY PEPLE ITS DESPYS1 HEAR TO SAY HOW HELLO ,WELL FIRST OF I WILL LIKE TO SAY I LIKE LONG WALK'S ON THE PARK HOLDING HANDS ,
NAHH BUT 4 REAL YOU GAY;S I MEAN GUYS OR SOME OF THE MOST SKILL PLAYERS IN THE FIELD I ENJOY PLAYING ON THE TRR SERVER AS LONG ITS NOT THE GIB ONE BOOOOOOOOORING ,,I KNOW SOME OF YOU BUT NOT ALL I DONT KNOW IF THATS A GOOD THING OR NOT>? WELL PEACE OUT FROME LOST CITY CALIFORNIA ...... PS HAPPY TEA BAGING



DESPYS1 AKA THE TITAN KING
Last edited by despys1 on 12 Sep 2009, 17:47, edited 1 time in total.
titan elite
User avatar
despys1
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
 
Posts: 102
Joined: 20 Aug 2009, 22:26
Location: los angeles california (lost city)

Postby RodAlmighty » 12 Sep 2009, 15:30

despys1 wrote:WASSSS UP MY PEPLE ITS DESPYS1 HEAR TO SAY HOW HELLO ,WELL FIRST OF I WILL LIKE TO SAY I LIKE LONG WALK'S ON THE PARK HOLDING HANDS ,
NAHH BUT 4 REAL YOU GAY;S I MEAN GUYS OR SOME OF THE MOST SKILL PLAYERS IN THE FIELD I ENJOY PLAYING ON THE TRR SERVER AS LONG ITS NOT THE GIB ONE BOOOOOOOOORING ,,I KNOW SOME OF YOU BUT NOT ALL I DONT KNOW IF THATS A GOOD THING OR NOT>? WELL PEACE OUT FROME LOST CITY CALIFORNIA ...... PS HAPPY TEA BAGING



DESPYS1 AKA THE TIAN KING


Welcome to the asylum, always good games playing with you.
Image
User avatar
RodAlmighty
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 763
Joined: 29 Aug 2008, 19:08

Postby Gomnadz » 12 Sep 2009, 16:41

Gomnadz has initiated a kick vote against despys1

:lol:
User avatar
Gomnadz
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3349
Joined: 28 Feb 2009, 12:28
Location: Anaheim

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 12 Sep 2009, 17:28

Hey, wasssup dude? Welcome to the forums. So WTF is tea baging? Canadian for tea bagging, perhaps? See you soon


Ps please take your hand off the caps lock. My ojos hurts
Image
User avatar
fatmooseknuckle
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9995
Joined: 13 Dec 2005, 21:16
Location: Anisville

Postby Viper_14 » 12 Sep 2009, 18:42

fatmooseknuckle wrote: My ojos hurts

That's not from the caps is it? I thought it was from all that skull fucking...
User avatar
Viper_14
Marshall
Marshall
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 17:13
Location: Colorado

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 12 Sep 2009, 18:45

Viper_14 wrote:
fatmooseknuckle wrote: My ojos hurts

That's not from the caps is it? I thought it was from all that skull fucking...

the skull fucking i can handle, but the CAPS kill me
Image
User avatar
fatmooseknuckle
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9995
Joined: 13 Dec 2005, 21:16
Location: Anisville

Postby John Cooke » 13 Sep 2009, 02:06

Hey dude, welcome to the circus, watch your step :D
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
User avatar
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 28 Nov 2008, 11:13

Postby SecrtSqurl » 13 Sep 2009, 15:18

What up despys.... Use the forums with caution, they can damage the unsuspecting........
Image
User avatar
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 4516
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 17:56
Location: Sacramento, California

Postby despys1 » 13 Sep 2009, 21:33

hummmmmmm i will be careful i dont trip and my nuts fall in someone's mouth :lol:
titan elite
User avatar
despys1
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
 
Posts: 102
Joined: 20 Aug 2009, 22:26
Location: los angeles california (lost city)

Postby doc_sevren » 14 Sep 2009, 00:16

despys1 wrote:hummmmmmm i will be careful i dont trip and my nuts fall in someone's mouth


Image
User avatar
doc_sevren
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 768
Joined: 05 Sep 2007, 20:11

Postby despys1 » 14 Sep 2009, 17:15

YOU WANT TITS ASK GAMNADS I HEAR HE WEIGHT'S 300 LBS :shock:
titan elite
User avatar
despys1
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
 
Posts: 102
Joined: 20 Aug 2009, 22:26
Location: los angeles california (lost city)

Postby DragynEye » 24 Sep 2009, 08:52

Hey Despys, my favourite sucka to TK... one of the only people I do team kill on a regular basis, you should feel honored that I give you bullets both when you're against me and with me... although its usually a nade you're running your fool ass into! LOL

I wont be on this week, but see you next.
User avatar
DragynEye
PFC
PFC
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 11 Dec 2008, 12:39

Postby Gomnadz » 24 Sep 2009, 12:03

despys1 wrote:YOU WANT TITS ASK GAMNADS I HEAR HE WEIGHT'S 300 LBS :shock:



your right, that 300lbs of my nadz on your face!
dont pass out next time, just relax and you'll enjoy it!
User avatar
Gomnadz
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3349
Joined: 28 Feb 2009, 12:28
Location: Anaheim

Postby despys1 » 25 Sep 2009, 14:13

DragynEye wrote:Hey Despys, my favourite sucka to TK... one of the only people I do team kill on a regular basis, you should feel honored that I give you bullets both when you're against me and with me... although its usually a nade you're running your fool ass into! LOL

I wont be on this week, but see you next.

I SEE THAT YOUR PIMP IS NOT A NICE GUY GOT YOU WORKING WEEKS @ A TIME IN THE CORNER !!!! HEHEHE ,,ITS ALL GOOD SEE YOU SOON BRO
Last edited by despys1 on 25 Sep 2009, 14:16, edited 1 time in total.
titan elite
User avatar
despys1
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
 
Posts: 102
Joined: 20 Aug 2009, 22:26
Location: los angeles california (lost city)

Postby despys1 » 25 Sep 2009, 14:15

Gomnadz wrote:
despys1 wrote:YOU WANT TITS ASK GAMNADS I HEAR HE WEIGHT'S 300 LBS :shock:



your right, that 300lbs of my nadz on your face!
dont pass out next time, just relax and you'll enjoy it!


I SAY GOOD DAY SIR
titan elite
User avatar
despys1
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
 
Posts: 102
Joined: 20 Aug 2009, 22:26
Location: los angeles california (lost city)

Next

Return to Front and Center

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron