Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

Just passing through...

Introduce yourself here.

Postby xDonkx » 28 Sep 2009, 00:32

Hey guys, )COT( xDonkx here, just passing through to say "Hi" to y'all. Always a good time and some good competition when I hop on your servers for a bit of fun. Only know a few of you guys so far, seems like you keep getting more and more new people joining, then again I stopped playing for awhile so I lost track lol. @Moose, you still scare me everytime w/ that "Predator" shit you do, lol. Anyways, just popping in, hope to be on the field more and create some more mayhem and destruction w/ y'all. 8)
xDonkx
Recruit
Recruit

Postby RodAlmighty » 28 Sep 2009, 02:32

xDonkx wrote:Hey guys, )COT( xDonkx here, just passing through to say "Hi" to y'all. Always a good time and some good competition when I hop on your servers for a bit of fun. Only know a few of you guys so far, seems like you keep getting more and more new people joining, then again I stopped playing for awhile so I lost track lol. @Moose, you still scare me everytime w/ that "Predator" shit you do, lol. Anyways, just popping in, hope to be on the field more and create some more mayhem and destruction w/ y'all. 8)

I guess moose is like the predator, though the only heat ever seems to be coming from his groin.
RodAlmighty
Colonel
Colonel

Postby John Cooke » 28 Sep 2009, 07:52

RodAlmighty wrote:
I guess moose is like the predator, though the only heat ever seems to be coming from his groin.

LOL Rod...

Welcome to the forums Donk, I don't recall playing with you but hope to see you on the field, BTW watch your step here, there's a lot of insane peeps posting :mrgreen:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 28 Sep 2009, 18:43

i just love the fact that i can call this guy donkey. thanks for dropping us an intro. hope you're having fun on our servers & w/ our members. see you again soon, bud.
fatmooseknuckle

Return to Front and Center