Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

S†. Knuckle stopped by...

Introduce yourself here.

Postby -UoS-StNuckle » 31 Oct 2009, 21:36

Hello all.

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I've battled many of you in the past and hope to kick your ass again in the future.

If you can't kill 'em. Spot 'em.

Later,

Knuck
-UoS-StNuckle
Private
Private

Postby artisans » 31 Oct 2009, 21:47

Awesome man! Thanks for stoppin bye.. always fun playin against you guys :)
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Postby SLiDESHOW » 01 Nov 2009, 01:38

ya kewl beanos, glad ya stopped in. I've been playin on your server with a couple of friends time to time. good gamin' there and I am sure we shootem up soon :)
SLiDESHOW
Marshall
Marshall

Postby cableguy619 » 01 Nov 2009, 07:55

Sup Knuckle... Replied to your PM

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 01 Nov 2009, 10:16

hola from one knuckle to another. thanks for stopping by. enjoy the forums, they are disturbing & funny at the same time.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby -UoS-StNuckle » 01 Nov 2009, 11:36

Roger that fatmooseknuckle... I laughed the first time I read that. I'm guessing that's the purpose, so well done.

You are a knifing fool! :mrgreen:

I love tags. They are like a business card. Glad you stopped by, what are those shiny things you're wearing?

H'mmm. They would be easier to look at if I could simply get them over that melon you call a head... Shiiiiinnnnnngggggg... <------- sound chosen for knife blade slicing through bone & cartlidge.

Oh, look! They come right off your stump after you're head has been surgically removed... But I digress.

I thought this lament in order after suffering dearly at the hands of fatmooseknuckle. I recognized the skills, and my neck still hurts.

Truth is, I love it when someone has my number. If they're a real pain in the ass, I'll add them to my buddy list so I can hunt them down like dogs when I'm in the mood. :twisted:

Bunch of ruthless killers. I love gaming.

L8R

S†. Knuckle

Drop by and say hello. Just click my sig.
-UoS-StNuckle
Private
Private

Postby despys1 » 02 Nov 2009, 03:24

was good knuckle i think i took you off my budy list(drunk) i dont see you on it any more??
you came to visit some of the gayest lads in the field, will get on your server more often
but take it easy with that shootgun.i get scared easily :cry:
!!beware good players pwn hear!!
titan elite
despys1
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby -UoS-StNuckle » 02 Nov 2009, 18:06

-UoS-StNuckle
Private
Private

Postby SecrtSqurl » 02 Nov 2009, 18:08

The screen shot is a first person view in a wlaker with green sights, tageting someone spotted by an IDS.... The ban was lifted. It was a mistake.
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby despys1 » 02 Nov 2009, 18:35

squirl the word got around quick of so called hacking i was in a titan server and this guy kept going on and on about me being a hack and the kick votes never stoped by him and his budys ,i relly didnt pay much mind to it as i was kicking their ass !! all on the titan :mrgreen: ,yeah its lifted now, my old clan had a good time in their forums saying i was a hacker and that im a shit (eel) its just funny to me that they can think that i got the boot frome the clan i dont think it's called the boot when you leave and never come back :lol: its like the girlfriend you wish you never met but actually did :cry:
titan elite
despys1
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby despys1 » 02 Nov 2009, 18:37

-UoS-StNuckle wrote:...

..... :arrow: :twisted:
titan elite
despys1
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby SecrtSqurl » 02 Nov 2009, 20:06

despys1 wrote:squirl the word got around quick of so called hacking i was in a titan server and this guy kept going on and on about me being a hack and the kick votes never stoped by him and his budys ,i relly didnt pay much mind to it as i was kicking their ass !! all on the titan :mrgreen: ,yeah its lifted now, my old clan had a good time in their forums saying i was a hacker and that im a shit (eel) its just funny to me that they can think that i got the boot frome the clan i dont think it's called the boot when you leave and never come back :lol: its like the girlfriend you wish you never met but actually did :cry:

Im glad I could help in whatever way I did. yeah, being that I acted very quickly, and cable got the ban lifted within 24 hours, the news spreads like wildfire. In one way I am glad the community is so hard on cheats, but am also bummed about how some people could turn so fast. Oh well, maybe a lesson can be learned form it in one way or another.
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby -UoS-StNuckle » 02 Nov 2009, 20:42

Immediately after posting it I realized that it was bogus so I attempted to -RETRACT- my post. Beyond that I posted that I searched pbbans myself and came up with a clean player.

My sincere apologies. I was wrong.
-UoS-StNuckle
Private
Private

Postby despys1 » 03 Nov 2009, 02:56

dont trip its all takeing care of now ,,i give it a 100% when i get tk and when i teabag thats just me ,,by the way you willl never see anyone call me a hack in the trr server cus most of the players their are far better than me ,uos is really good sever my buddy chingon frome the lord clan plays their alot but fore some reson i have bad performance their dont know why,but i was on it the other day helped get it started blitzy if thats how you spell it was on and five others frome your clan dont remember their names good guys frome the games we had ,, 8)
titan elite
despys1
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby vent_fan » 03 Nov 2009, 22:29

sup knuckle...i'm jealous, everyone is killing each other, cutting each others head off, getting pilums buried in their asses, getting tk'd :cry:
cant wait to get my comp fixed
vent_fan
Colonel
Colonel

Next

Return to Front and Center