Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

BbRaDsHaW Introduces Himself..

Introduce yourself here.

Postby BbRaDsHaW » 30 Nov 2009, 11:44

Oh Hai Guise!

I'm a friendly, energetic, outgoing team player looking to further my career in BF2142 dog tag fodder. I believe my combination of education and experience has prepared me for a future with clan TRR. I look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. :mrgreen:

That's basically the begining line I have on my resume when I'm job hunting! :lol:

So here it is, I'm a 30 something red neck, logger mouth, fuckn guy, looking to join a clan than enjoys a few f-bombs and talking smack all the while playing BF2142. I've been playing the TRR servers allot while playing BF2142, and from what i've seen, TRR is the place to be. Recently, I have been over at NfB trying to crack their lineup, but apparently they don't appreciate my slightly deviated humor. They basically told me to come check out TRR so here I am.

I realize that you aren't accepting applications, and it's on an invite only basis.. so I'll be waiting for an invite, all the while filling up threads with smack talk.

Cheers,
BbRadShAw
BbRaDsHaW
Private
Private

Postby calmwaters » 30 Nov 2009, 13:13

well then.. :D
..when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here, beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a 2 layer effect with a little path running down the middle.Then, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forrest... with a herring!
calmwaters
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby calmwaters » 30 Nov 2009, 13:14

that makes 2 of us
..when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here, beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a 2 layer effect with a little path running down the middle.Then, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forrest... with a herring!
calmwaters
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby John Cooke » 30 Nov 2009, 13:47

Welcome to the nuthouse Bbradshaw, saw a post by a buckshot or somehting like that over at NFB, guess this is what you are refering too.

Anyhow NFB is a cool group of guys which we here at TRR know and respect, they have there rules and we have ours, now that being said, read up on some of the post so that you can get an idea of what can be posted here, but like moose said, do wear a chin strap, it's also a good idea to read our rules just to be on the safe side :wink: :mrgreen:

Enjoy!
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby SBD13 » 30 Nov 2009, 13:51

Rules? What rules? I have have never once heard moose's mom mention anything about rules! :wink:

Nice to see ya shaw!
SBD13
Marshall
Marshall

Postby Hoflich » 30 Nov 2009, 17:01

Welcome...

SO basically what they told you was...

No profanity here.. for everything else there's TRR's :lol:
Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam

Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 30 Nov 2009, 18:31

hola bradshaw. so you're lanova's friend, right? saw you on our server once or twice a few weeks back. well check things out & hopefully get some good laughs. and yes, our forums are very different from =NfB=. you'll find that both servers are well admin'd & have some fun people to squad with. their forums are read by players of all ages, while ours are adult oriented. so we're not too concerned w/ language, just don't be a dick :P
fatmooseknuckle

Postby Viper_14 » 30 Nov 2009, 18:36

Just no fucking profanity!
Viper_14
Marshall
Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 30 Nov 2009, 18:43

BbRaDsHaW wrote:I'm a friendly, energetic, outgoing team player looking to further my career in BF2142 dog tag fodder

am i seeing this correctly on your sig, in that you have 11 dogtags, 10 of which are unique? is that correct or is your sig just not updated? if the numbers are close, i'll forewarn you that there are some knife whores that roam these parts. even though i'm not around, your tags are not safe on our server...
fatmooseknuckle

Postby John Cooke » 30 Nov 2009, 21:03

fatmooseknuckle wrote:
BbRaDsHaW wrote:I'm a friendly, energetic, outgoing team player looking to further my career in BF2142 dog tag fodder

am i seeing this correctly on your sig, in that you have 11 dogtags, 10 of which are unique? is that correct or is your sig just not updated? if the numbers are close, i'll forewarn you that there are some knife whores that roam these parts. even though i'm not around, your tags are not safe on our server...

LOL, very true... and for a minute there I thought those were DD's knife stats :mrgreen:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Killer_Nubby » 30 Nov 2009, 21:32

Welcome Brad,
So you want to crack our lineup??? We are currently looking for catchers and ball boys :lol: There are plenty of pitchers here though :shock:
Squad up and have fun. See you on the field
Killer_Nubby
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 30 Nov 2009, 21:46

Killer_Nubby wrote:We are currently looking for catchers and ball boys

rotflmao!
fatmooseknuckle

Postby SpLiTz » 30 Nov 2009, 22:54

John Cooke wrote:but like moose said, do wear a chin strap

Most TRR members' balls come with velcro attachments to your cheeks. Your choice on size and shape.
SpLiTz
Marshall
Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 30 Nov 2009, 23:24

SpLiTz wrote:
John Cooke wrote:but like moose said, do wear a chin strap

Most TRR members' balls come with velcro attachments to your cheeks. Your choice on size and shape.

damn, i miss you splitz. how ya' been?
fatmooseknuckle

Postby DDoubleVVision » 01 Dec 2009, 12:01

John Cooke wrote:LOL, very true... and for a minute there I thought those were DD's knife stats :mrgreen:

ImageImage
DDoubleVVision
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Next

Return to Front and Center