Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

I Blame Sleeper

Introduce yourself here.

Postby carsetius » 03 Nov 2010, 20:49

He gets me hooked on SC2 then hook up here *sigh*

Blame him for my presents!
SC2 - Frodo.604 Just another gold level player!
carsetius
Recruit
Recruit
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 03 Nov 2010, 20:48

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 03 Nov 2010, 21:00

i don't play starcrap, but welcome to our disturbed home. enjoy your stay :) btw, do you play anything else?
Image
User avatar
fatmooseknuckle
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9982
Joined: 13 Dec 2005, 21:16
Location: Anisville

Postby Hoflich » 03 Nov 2010, 22:58

fatmooseknuckle wrote:i don't play starcrap, but welcome to our disturbed home. enjoy your stay :) btw, do you play anything else?


Yeah, like the skin flute for example. :P
Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
Image
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/
Image

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam
Image

2142
Image
User avatar
Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 2143
Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 12:55

Postby John Cooke » 04 Nov 2010, 07:33

Hoflich wrote:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:i don't play starcrap, but welcome to our disturbed home. enjoy your stay :) btw, do you play anything else?


Yeah, like the skin flute for example. :P


if so, I want in on this too!
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
User avatar
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 28 Nov 2008, 11:13

Postby RodAlmighty » 04 Nov 2010, 19:37

carsetius wrote:Blame him for my presents!


Well, we're waiting, where are they?
Image
User avatar
RodAlmighty
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 763
Joined: 29 Aug 2008, 19:08

Postby SBD13 » 04 Nov 2010, 23:05

RodAlmighty wrote:
carsetius wrote:Blame him for my presents!


Well, we're waiting, where are they?

:lol:
Image
Image
User avatar
SBD13
Marshall
Marshall
 
Posts: 900
Joined: 05 May 2009, 21:02

Postby Byrdor » 05 Nov 2010, 12:29

Welcome to Team Rectal Rangers!? :lol:
Image
User avatar
Byrdor
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
 
Posts: 247
Joined: 27 Jul 2010, 10:51

Postby doggernaut » 09 Nov 2010, 00:14

carsetius wrote:He gets me hooked on SC2...


I don't think I have done this sort of dope before...you got more?
User avatar
doggernaut
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 16:19
Location: SoCal

Postby John Cooke » 09 Nov 2010, 08:22

doggernaut wrote:
carsetius wrote:He gets me hooked on SC2...


I don't think I have done this sort of dope before...you got more?


A lot of gays here have, you could ask Hoff for some, it'll make you feel gay as never before dogger.
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
User avatar
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 28 Nov 2008, 11:13

Postby Hoflich » 09 Nov 2010, 23:20

I can make a gay person feel like a woman.

Ask JC :P
Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
Image
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/
Image

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam
Image

2142
Image
User avatar
Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 2143
Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 12:55

Postby John Cooke » 10 Nov 2010, 08:32

Hoflich wrote:I can make a gay person feel like a woman.

Ask JC :P


I think you exagerated a bit, but yeah dogger I've seen some of his gaycraft buddies dancing around with him in tootoo's or however that's spelled... so yeah that pretty much sums the gayness, since you played whorehammer I would guess you're ready for this, hope you have fun. :mrgreen:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
User avatar
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 28 Nov 2008, 11:13

Postby SecrtSqurl » 10 Nov 2010, 16:24

John Cooke wrote:
Hoflich wrote:I can make a gay person feel like a woman.

Ask JC :P


I think you exagerated a bit, but yeah dogger I've seen some of his gaycraft buddies dancing around with him in tootoo's or however that's spelled... so yeah that pretty much sums the gayness, since you played whorehammer I would guess you're ready for this, hope you have fun. :mrgreen:


I would pay good money to see dogger in a tu-tu....
Image
User avatar
SecrtSqurl
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 4516
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 17:56
Location: Sacramento, California

Postby Hoflich » 10 Nov 2010, 16:36

SecrtSqurl wrote:
John Cooke wrote:
Hoflich wrote:I can make a gay person feel like a woman.

Ask JC :P


I think you exagerated a bit, but yeah dogger I've seen some of his gaycraft buddies dancing around with him in tootoo's or however that's spelled... so yeah that pretty much sums the gayness, since you played whorehammer I would guess you're ready for this, hope you have fun. :mrgreen:


I would pay good money to see dogger in a tu-tu....


U owe me 20,000 dollars. :P

Image
Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
Image
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/
Image

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam
Image

2142
Image
User avatar
Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 2143
Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 12:55

Postby doggernaut » 14 Nov 2010, 23:02

like i said...moose's party was epic...
User avatar
doggernaut
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 16:19
Location: SoCal

Postby Twistdthoughts » 15 Nov 2010, 22:16

doggernaut wrote:like i said...moose's party was epic...

the after party in the hotel was even more epic wasnt it dogger!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
Image
SpLiTz wrote:Moose's milkshake + BF3 = brings all the TRR boys to the yard
User avatar
Twistdthoughts
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 870
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 22:02
Location: Palmdale, CA aka ass crack of cali..

Next

Return to Front and Center

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron