Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

Smile.... Say Cheeze...

Introduce yourself here.

Postby SwissCh33z3 » 15 Nov 2010, 17:09

sup peeps just dropping by to say wazzup and check out the site... been thinking of puttin in an app but that will come later.. about me?? ex con.. 2 C.D.C. #'s put to rest.. die hard technology nut.. tru blu cali fool.. surf .. skate.. bitches.. shit talker extroardanaire.. etc.. been playing bf since 1942.. missed bf2 due to an extended vacation courtesy of the ca dept of corrections.. got out .. dl'd bf2 n 2142 demos.. played em for about a week.. it was a no brainer for me.. 2142.. now bc2 is my drug.. got off the shit 5 yrs ago and now gaming n bitches are my drugs of choice.. but somehow i still only feel comfy around asshats , shittalkers, and outcasts.. am i in the right place??????

SwissCh33z3
SwissCh33z3
PFC
PFC

Postby vent_fan » 15 Nov 2010, 17:11

Hey Cheese...good games
vent_fan
Colonel
Colonel

Postby cableguy619 » 15 Nov 2010, 17:25

lol.. yep the right place lol

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby Gomnadz » 15 Nov 2010, 17:25

hey cheese, weclome to the nut house!

I thought something smelt funny and than I saw vent!
:D
Gomnadz
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 15 Nov 2010, 19:32

sup neighbor. welcome to our wild world that is team ramrod. ya, it's a fucking nuthouse around here. love the avatar, haven't seen that techno viking whatever he is in a while. i've seen you often on our bc2 server, glad you're enjoying your stay. you should have a good laugh on the forums, w/ all the sick humor around here. check your pm's
fatmooseknuckle

Postby artisans » 16 Nov 2010, 00:51

We're shit talkers to a point but we give respect where it's do.. (not many places)... or in other words only to people new/not apart of TRR.

If you're in TRR and of the male persuasion then you're open to fire from everyone else. We do have some ladies and when they show up you gotta watch the words. They, unfortunately, don't show up to often though.

Other than that open fire (and your trench coat please)
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Postby SwissCh33z3 » 16 Nov 2010, 01:12

LOLOL holy shit.. okay fatmooseknuckl sent me a pm and i replied to it before i came back and checked the forums to see what kinda love i got for my post.. maybe he will send it to you guys.. i told him it was all good.. but ya.. you guys are right up my alley.. just dont go up my alley past the elbow okay?? fuck i just babbled to moose so i dont feel like typing but ya... this place felt like i made the right wrong turn somewhere to end up in a place like this.. good shit.. yo cable.. IM CALLING YOU OUT BRO.. ------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> YOU LIKE THAT SPEEDTEST RESULT?? can you tell me how the fuck i got that ?? man i have a shitload of 150 mb plus results.. on a surfboard 5101 or 2.. linksys wgr54 router.. how is it even possible.. i can list about 10 right now.. various sites.. different tests.. that was when i lived in santee.. now im at normal speeds.. seems like if i use win xp.. with tcpoptimizer.. all settings tweaked.. i can do it.. win7 wont let me save any net adapter settings.. anyway yes.. as you can see by the speedtest results.. im kind of a big deal.. yes.. big dealdo... haha..

cheeze out
SwissCh33z3
PFC
PFC

Postby artisans » 16 Nov 2010, 10:06

Lol Cheeze I can tell you how you DIDNT get it... by letting Cablegay or Cox handle your internet ;)
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Return to Front and Center