Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

Script

Introduce yourself here.

Postby nick19D » 25 Mar 2011, 22:59

I can't send messages on the forums, so forcemultiplyer asked me to post on here. This is intended for cableguy. I think I might be able to fix the randomizer script on the BC2 server if I can get a look at it. The offer is on the table just let me know if I can do anything
nick19D
Private
Private

Postby cableguy619 » 25 Mar 2011, 23:33

http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showthread.php?1377

this is where it is found, but the catch is it had been fine prior to last ea patch..

now that procon is working on a new procon app it will not be adjusted until they release new zpp and updated plugins... so you can give it a try

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby nick19D » 26 Mar 2011, 01:00

[/*:m:2q2zqc39][*]round_interval
(integer > 0) - interval number number of rounds at which the round balancer is applied
For example, if map Atacama has 6 rounds, and the value of round_interval is 2, then the round
balancer is run at the end of rounds 2, 4, and 6.

This might seem like a dumb question but have you adjusted the round interval? Maybe after the update it reset the script back to default and it is applied at the beginning of the map. Possibly setting the round interval to 2 will make it balance on the last round since the server only has 2 rounds per map.

[/*:m:2q2zqc39][*]balance_round
true - enables the end of round balancer
false - disabled the end of round balancer
Check to see if this is on, it balances the teams at the end of the rounds rather than the beginning. If this is on than maybe turn off the balance_live. Granted this won't balance in game if the teams come unbalanced, but that really doesn't happen too often. And if it does become unbalanced, just have an admin use the !balance command in game
nick19D
Private
Private

Postby cableguy619 » 26 Mar 2011, 01:05

Round int. is set to 2 that way it balances on new maps, not the second map.

As for settings I messed with live balancer to and turned it to false..

if you read through the thread they acknowledge it has been broken, so it is kinda of known.

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Return to Front and Center