Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

HI

Introduce yourself here.

Postby killerweazel2 » 05 Jan 2012, 12:39

whats up guys
Image
killerweazel2
Private
Private
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 04 Jan 2012, 09:35

Postby thorkane » 05 Jan 2012, 19:35

Uuhhh, my dick is hard. Does that count? :D
Image
Tank whores Anonymous



Image
User avatar
thorkane
Major
Major
 
Posts: 476
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 00:59
Location: Ione, Ca

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 05 Jan 2012, 21:08

thorkane wrote:Uuhhh, my dick is hard. Does that count? :D

Only if it's "up" yer own butt. Otherwise....no.
Image
Image
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
User avatar
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 08:04
Location: Spiritual ANIS of the world

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 05 Jan 2012, 22:17

hey, what's up weazel!
Image
User avatar
fatmooseknuckle
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9980
Joined: 13 Dec 2005, 21:16
Location: Anisville

Postby killerweazel2 » 05 Jan 2012, 23:19

with a name like thorkane i can imagine that ure dick only gets hard once a month when u take that blue pill and call that 2 dollar trick snaquell from the corner to ride that mighty minnow. what up moose no bf3 for u or what? knife is shite btw...its more like a butter knife.
Image
killerweazel2
Private
Private
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 04 Jan 2012, 09:35

Postby thorkane » 06 Jan 2012, 07:14

killerweazel2 wrote:with a name like thorkane i can imagine that ure dick only gets hard once a month when u take that blue pill and call that 2 dollar trick snaquell from the corner to ride that mighty minnow. what up moose no bf3 for u or what? knife is shite btw...its more like a butter knife.


2 dollars? Your sister only charged me a buck last night 8)
Image
Tank whores Anonymous



Image
User avatar
thorkane
Major
Major
 
Posts: 476
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 00:59
Location: Ione, Ca

Postby WoRLORD1 » 06 Jan 2012, 10:47

thorkane wrote:
killerweazel2 wrote:with a name like thorkane i can imagine that ure dick only gets hard once a month when u take that blue pill and call that 2 dollar trick snaquell from the corner to ride that mighty minnow. what up moose no bf3 for u or what? knife is shite btw...its more like a butter knife.


2 dollars? Your sister only charged me a buck last night 8)


She charged you? Hell just because I brought a donkey with me she paid me.
WoRLORD1
Major
Major
 
Posts: 365
Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 10:25
Location: Ukiah, CA

Postby killerweazel2 » 06 Jan 2012, 13:58

sad, sad , sad she used to be man
Image
killerweazel2
Private
Private
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 04 Jan 2012, 09:35

Postby Friar » 06 Jan 2012, 16:09

killerweazel2 wrote:sad, sad , sad she used to be man


That explains why they like her so much.
Image
Image
User avatar
Friar
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 733
Joined: 27 Oct 2011, 16:27

Postby thorkane » 06 Jan 2012, 18:31

killerweazel2 wrote:sad, sad , sad she used to be man


That would explain her hairy asshole which I put my mighty minnow in :lol:
Image
Tank whores Anonymous



Image
User avatar
thorkane
Major
Major
 
Posts: 476
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 00:59
Location: Ione, Ca

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 06 Jan 2012, 19:00

thorkane wrote:
killerweazel2 wrote:sad, sad , sad she used to be man


That would explain her hairy asshole which I put my mighty minnow in :lol:

didn't you notice that she always looks like she's deepthroating, even w/o a dick in her mouth? that's called an adam's apple. it's there for a reason :roll:
Image
User avatar
fatmooseknuckle
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9980
Joined: 13 Dec 2005, 21:16
Location: Anisville

Postby Gomnadz » 06 Jan 2012, 22:05

fatmooseknuckle wrote:didn't you notice that she always looks like she's deepthroating, even w/o a dick in her mouth? that's called an adam's apple. it's there for a reason :roll:



I always loved moose's adam apple.... :oops:
User avatar
Gomnadz
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 3349
Joined: 28 Feb 2009, 12:28
Location: Anaheim

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 06 Jan 2012, 22:13

Gomnadz wrote:
fatmooseknuckle wrote:didn't you notice that she always looks like she's deepthroating, even w/o a dick in her mouth? that's called an adam's apple. it's there for a reason :roll:



I often loved moose's adam apple.... :oops:

fixed
Image
User avatar
fatmooseknuckle
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9980
Joined: 13 Dec 2005, 21:16
Location: Anisville

Postby Madislander » 07 Jan 2012, 08:45

This thread is all kinds of WRONG!! I like it, Eh! Oh and weazel, your mom says Hi, Eh! I try to stay away from anything hairier than I am so I leave your broster alone.

Good ta see ya, Eh! I'll be in BF3 next week I hope!
Image
Image
User avatar
Madislander
Field Marshall
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 22:20
Location: The Great White North, EH!


Return to Front and Center

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests