Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

TurnerD138 Complaint

Introduce yourself here.

Postby Dejahboi » 05 Apr 2012, 02:18

I got stuck at wiggling tits "period".

Thanks Rook :P :D
Dejahboi
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Postby orngechevy » 05 Apr 2012, 07:07

Wow rook nice tits
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Postby CRUSADER973 » 13 Apr 2012, 08:48

Wow Moose,.................. I dont even know what to say! lol!
CRUSADER973
Major
Major

Postby thorkane » 13 Apr 2012, 12:36

orngechevy wrote:Wow rook nice tits

I just want to know, which one is your mom, and which one is your sister. Curious minds want to know.
Tank whores Anonymous

thorkane
Major
Major

Postby RodAlmighty » 30 Apr 2012, 12:34

What an excellent thread, can't believe I missed this. Please, Turner, consider me as one of your attorneys; I am extremely well versed in the law as it pertains to sexual harassment, and fuck, I'm a Jew. I'm off to sexually harass myself now, have to stay in practice.
RodAlmighty
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 30 Apr 2012, 15:03

RodAlmighty wrote:What an excellent thread, can't believe I missed this. Please, Turner, consider me as one of your attorneys; I am extremely well versed in the law as it pertains to sexual harassment, and fuck, I'm a Jew. I'm off to sexually harass myself now, have to stay in practice.

Thank you for the offer Rod

And here is a follow-up:
Luckily this whole deal is being settled out of court as I type this.
Soon Warped and I will be on a two-week long trip to Thailand (once his passport clears). Being under-age his family and I thought it would be the safest place for him to conduct repayment without interference of the US gov't and/or agents of the State Dept.

His family already purchased my two-way plane ticket and secured a 1-way ticket for young Warped. Apparently he will be staying in Thailand for some time after our vacation there working the tourism circuit. He needs to work off a large sum of debt incurred by my legal action against his family and with the currency exchange rate of around 100 Bhat equaling 3 US dollars he should be there for a very, very long time.

Again, thank you for the offer Rod - it will be nice to include you in my cabal of lawyers as my "Jew Lawyer” - that should scare the shit out of anyone who comes on me.

I may need you in an upcoming legal case I am bringing against my former spiritual advisor/muse/lover; Forcemultipler.

Some Background:
Force has been slowly trying to integrate aspects of Scientology into TRR and my personal life and I would like to pursue damages against him for mental anguish and expenses incurred during our association together. He used my personal money and TRR funds to buy elaborate Furry costumes and a customized Marie Antoinette dress at a time when most people in our combined countries are struggling to feed their families. This is unacceptable.

More information will be forthcoming once I secure all the relevant docs and get the witnesses lined up. I should also be coming into several thousand Bhat at the close of my vacation in Thailand (from a sale) and should be able to transfer those funds to your personal account as a retainer for legal counsel.

Again, thank you for your offer and support.
TODA LACH

TurnerD
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin

Postby Rook619 » 30 Apr 2012, 17:41

ROFL

Always a fun read when D posts :lol:
Rook619
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Postby thorkane » 30 Apr 2012, 20:04

warped04 wrote:Hey,

One of your admins, I think needs to get checked...He/She just kicked for a rule violation (which I understand the rule, but didn't know it was on that server). He/She could have asked to stop first, but said the kick was the warning.

Whatever...I challenge anyone to who has really read the rules to a new server. When I called him/her out, he/she immediately resulted to name calling...

G/L I know your server is always full so it's not a problem...But I won't be playing here again

Warped.
Attachments
You need Help.jpg
You need Help.jpg (38.67 KiB) Viewed 2275 times
Tank whores Anonymous

thorkane
Major
Major

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 30 Apr 2012, 20:26

Werwolf TurnerD wrote:He used my personal money and TRR funds to buy elaborate Furry costumes and a customized Marie Antoinette dress at a time when most people in our combined countries are struggling to feed their families. This is unacceptable.

i disagree. he looks hot in his secrtsqrl outfit, and i do mean HOT. and that marie antionette dress...like O M G! money well spent. please consider dropping the suit. maybe you could work out something amicable for the two of you. say you don't sue him, in exchange for some dress up playtime. trust me, it's better than time spent in court.
fatmooseknuckle

Previous

Return to Front and Center