Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

TurnerD138 Complaint

Introduce yourself here.

Postby warped04 » 03 Apr 2012, 23:46

Hey,

One of your admins, I think needs to get checked...He/She just kicked for a rule violation (which I understand the rule, but didn't know it was on that server). He/She could have asked to stop first, but said the kick was the warning.

Whatever...I challenge anyone to who has really read the rules to a new server. When I called him/her out, he/she immediately resulted to name calling...

G/L I know your server is always full so it's not a problem...But I won't be playing here again

Warped.
warped04
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Rook619 » 04 Apr 2012, 00:06

Hmmmm, checking.... yep, Turner is a admin.
Rook619
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 04 Apr 2012, 00:26

warped04 wrote:Hey,

One of your admins, I think needs to get checked...He/She just kicked for a rule violation (which I understand the rule, but didn't know it was on that server). He/She could have asked to stop first, but said the kick was the warning.

Whatever...I challenge anyone to who has really read the rules to a new server. When I called him/her out, he/she immediately resulted to name calling...

G/L I know your server is always full so it's not a problem...But I won't be playing here again

Warped.

First off you address me as the superior Shim, which is a combination of She/him.

And yeah, stay the fuck out of the uncap. I don't ask to stop first since my job is to mitigate damage ASAP and not wait for you to rack up points as you sit - by yourself - in the enemy uncap. You even said yourself that "it's a rule on other servers" yet you decided to try it anyway over here. Seriously, go die right now.

A/S/L and maybe we can meet for coffee.

Otherwise FOAD.

Thank you and

The End
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin

Postby thorkane » 04 Apr 2012, 01:02

Warped

First off you address me as the superior Shim, which is a combination of She/him.

And yeah, stay the fuck out of the uncap. I don't ask to stop first since my job is to mitigate damage ASAP and not wait for you to rack up points as you sit - by yourself - in the enemy uncap. You even said yourself that "it's a rule on other servers" yet you decided to try it anyway over here. Seriously, go die right now.

A/S/L and maybe we can meet for coffee.

Otherwise FOAD.

Thank you and

The End

:lol:
Tank whores Anonymous

thorkane
Major
Major

Postby ForceMultiplyer » 04 Apr 2012, 02:40

Uncap attack should be ban-able on the first offense. Why would you think its okay to go all the way to the enemy uncap and camp for points when there are flags behind you that need capturing? You should have known something was wrong when you were uncap attacking BY YOUR SELF! Go back to playing Call of Dootie!
ForceMultiplyer
Warrant Orifice
Warrant Orifice

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 04 Apr 2012, 10:02

warped04 wrote:...But I won't be playing here again

There was one little part you did leave out.

After you were kicked you came back onto the server to complain - but the first thing you did was to start hitting me with sustained friendly fire. Do you remember that part shitheel? Because I have a recording of it (thanks to BR). Of course I have a much GREATER supply of ammo so I returned that friendly fire right back at you until you looked like Helen Keller having a stroke.

And then I proceeded to tell you to "STFU and play" - did I not?

The reason why I am bringing this up now is that after consulting with my legal counsel* and speaking to my spiritual advisor - ForceMultipler (who suggested I raise my kdr and "get good") - I have decided to bring suit against you for attempted murder.

Case and point: You had just joined our server, and while understanding the premise of the game still did not respect the rules of our server. You claim this from ignorance of the server rules (ignorance of the law is no defense buddy) and I highly doubt you were sure exactly how our server was setup.

So your first action upon returning to the sever was to join my side and then open fire on my soldier. Now since you didn't know that he would or would not die your intent was probably to kill him (again, you being a noob and not knowing if the server was FF off default or the more hardcore real older version of TRR where we had friendly fire on).

Now since I had no real chance of incurring personal injury I will only be seeking an "attempted" murder criminal charge in addition to any civil damages I will pursue for your attack upon my ePersonage. I have your email address and ip address already captured and you and you and your parents will be hearing from my legal counsel shortly unless you decide to address this out of court (a/s/l is still a qualifier, and if I do not like your answer I will continue to pursue this case which is currently being filed against you).

Thank you for your time.
I will now avoid any further communication with you on this matter and will only communicate with you through my legal representatives.

Again, thanks
TurnerD138

The End Part II

*(clan mates xNoob and Fito are both lawyers: xNoob deals primarily with botched plastic surgeries and Fito is a leading lawyer in getting gay/transgendered illegal aliens their right to stay in the US and play the lotto/mega millions)
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin

Postby DDoubleVVision » 04 Apr 2012, 10:05

LOLZ
DDoubleVVision
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Seppuku » 04 Apr 2012, 12:46

fatmooseknuckle wrote:by that you mean he didn't cover you in chocolate syrup, shove a
rusty nailed 2x4 up your ass, lick your nipples & shit on your face?

RodAlmighty wrote:I smell like win and fish of unknown provenance.
Seppuku
Admin
Admin

Postby Rook619 » 04 Apr 2012, 13:38

Damn it, I forgot the popcorn :x
Rook619
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Postby cableguy619 » 04 Apr 2012, 14:19

Fuck I love this place....Rook your sig looks pregnant..lol

Classic Turner!

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby playdeaux » 04 Apr 2012, 18:06

warped04 wrote:He/She just kicked for a rule violation

I get confused by "it's" gender as well. I firmly believe turner is hermaphoditic as it's penis is really to small to be called a penis, since it's an inny it's more of a vagina :shock:

playdeaux
TrackBall King
TrackBall King

Postby Hoflich » 04 Apr 2012, 18:19

playdeaux wrote:

I get confused by "it's" gender as well. I firmly believe turner is hermaphoditic as it's penis is really to small to be called a penis, since it's an inny it's more of a vagina :shock:

"It" it's actually an inflamed clitoris.

:P
Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam

Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 04 Apr 2012, 18:48

Werwolf TurnerD wrote:
warped04 wrote:...But I won't be playing here again

There was one little part you did leave out.

After you were kicked you came back onto the server to complain - but the first thing you did was to start hitting me with sustained friendly fire. Do you remember that part shitheel? Because I have a recording of it (thanks to BR). Of course I have a much GREATER supply of ammo so I returned that friendly fire right back at you until you looked like Helen Keller having a stroke.

kicking for an uncap violation is perfectly acceptable. even if you hadn't read our full set of rules, it scrolls as an in-game message. you were kicked and got the point. coming back and being a douche doesn't make you look any better. if you choose not to play, then have fun on servers where the admins don't know what the fuck they're doing or are not present at all. turner does a stand up job as an admin. any other clan would lucky to have someone like him watching over their server. besides, his posts are better reading than hemingway.

LOL @ the helen keller comaparison

Hoflich wrote:
playdeaux wrote:

warped04 was correct about one thing. turner is a hermaphodite. he's always liked it when i jerk him off and finger her at the same time. sorry about the video resolution, but this was shot back in 88 when we first met <3<3<3

http://www.redtube.com/6003
fatmooseknuckle

Postby Friar » 04 Apr 2012, 23:25

So to sum this thread up; TRR Forums, the last place you want to come whine when you get kicked for being a non-teamplaying douchebag noob. Yes, uncap camping makes you a non-teamplaying douchebag noob. Call of Duty be that-a-way ------>

warped04 wrote: But I won't be playing here again

One less non-teamplaying douchebag noob, are we suppose to be sad about this?

Parting word of advice: Most Battlefield servers (Battlefield servers spanning Bf2, 2142, BC2, BF3) normally have a rule about uncap camping, its not like its revolutionary. The servers that don't normally spam advertise the crap out if it that "Anything goes" or "No rulez". CoD kiddies have to play somewhere. So, assume there is an uncap rule, unless the server spam or description explicitly states there is no rule.
Friar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Friar » 04 Apr 2012, 23:31

fatmooseknuckle wrote:
Hoflich wrote:
playdeaux wrote:it's penis is really to small to be called a penis,

he's always liked it when i jerk him off and finger her at the same time. sorry about the video resolution, but this was shot back in 88 when we first met <3<3<3

http://www.redtube.com/6003

Wait, what do you mean by "really to small to be called a penis", that seems to be average size to me.....
Friar
Colonel
Colonel

Next

Return to Front and Center