Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

WTB Carpool from San Diego

Introduce yourself here.

Postby RaginJako » 13 Jun 2012, 19:27

Hey i live in san diego and am interested in going to the barbeque. So before i fork over money for a plane ticket and possibly additional trans. I was looking to see if either i can: A)carpool from San Diego; or B)carpool from Santa Rosa or San Fran. I look forward to attending the barbeque and meeting the clan in person. If you give me a ride just make sure you dont give me any diseases, and i promise ill be a much bigger dick in person than on ts. Just kidding! Anyway i heard from warlord a couple of people are heading from california to the barbeque if your reading this and are down for carpooling my email is jsjako007@gmail.com. Also i am more than willing to help on gas. That would not be a problem.

RAGIN
RaginJako
PFC
PFC

Postby artisans » 13 Jun 2012, 21:57

RaginJako wrote:Hey i live in san diego and am interested in going to the barbeque. So before i fork over money for a plane ticket and possibly additional trans. I was looking to see if either i can: A)carpool from San Diego; or B)carpool from Santa Rosa or San Fran. I look forward to attending the barbeque and meeting the clan in person. If you give me a ride just make sure you dont give me any diseases, and i promise ill be a much bigger dick in person than on ts. Just kidding! Anyway i heard from warlord a couple of people are heading from california to the barbeque if your reading this and are down for carpooling my email is jsjako007@gmail.com. Also i am more than willing to help on gas. That would not be a problem.

RAGIN

If you fly to Anchorage, Alaska I'll carpool with you. Will probably take 3-5 days of driving so you better make it quick!
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Postby El_Matador » 13 Jun 2012, 23:48

Noted, but we will be 4 deep in my vehicle and we are already in the bay area. Someone is sure to be coming this way from down south it just may be via tunnel or Narco sub *cough* HOF....

El_Matador
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

Postby Hoflich » 14 Jun 2012, 11:28

I'll be driving from Tijuana (Tequila, Sexo and Marijuana) to Gomz place in Ontario, then leave my car there and I'll ride on his lap all the way to Ikeah.

I can pick you up in SD and then you ride my lap to Gomz place, no problem with that part.

Get in (dirty) touch with Gomnadz to see if he has some room in his asshole or his car's trunk for you to fit in.

Teh Höff.
Starcraft II Character Code: Hoflich #482
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1286677/1/Hoflich/

BFBC2/Viet-Fucking Nam

Hoflich
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby playdeaux » 14 Jun 2012, 16:47

Hoflich wrote:all the way to Ikeah.

I lol'd at that

playdeaux
TrackBall King