Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

Returning to Action...If any still exists!

Introduce yourself here.

Postby malkieriking » 08 Sep 2012, 13:31

After a long hiatus from Battlefield (read: my computer was the technological equivalent of a hamster running on a miniature water wheel) I'm finally getting back into the game and I figured I'd look you guys up and see if you were still up and running/terrorizing the hell out of the general FPS population. I've got your BF3 servers added under my favorites tag, so if I see you guys in game I'll be looking to squad up and kick some ass. They nerfed my precious knife, so I'm not going to be as monodimensional as I was in 2142, but that doesn't mean I won't stab you in the ass if I get the chance :twisted:

See you all out there!

Malkieriking

*On a slight afterthought, I also see you guys have some TS3 room dedicated to League of Legends. If any of you guys from that sector of online gaming hell read this and want to get some shit going on Summoner's Rift, shoot me a friend invite under "malkieriking" or if you're a lower level/just starting out and don't want to deal with level 30s, add both that name and that of my smurf, "DatWhiteGuy11".
Tai'shar Malkier
malkieriking
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Location: Random. I teleport every 15 minutes to keep the aliens from triangulating me.

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 08 Sep 2012, 14:16

Holy shit, I was wondering what ever happened to you. Hope that hamster wheel has been upgraded :) most of us are playing BF3. Hope to see you in there. Just like before, we mostly play at night. I don't play that league of lesbians shit, so that's all gibberish to me. And yea, the knifing is kinda lame, but whatever. It will probably feel strange getting shot by me. But don't worry, it won't happen too often. Btw, how much BF3 do you play? High ranked?
fatmooseknuckle

Postby malkieriking » 08 Sep 2012, 14:48

The hamster wheel is still around; I just decided to invest in a nice new Ferrari so that I could crank it up to Ultra with no qualms or lags. I'm at level 10 or 11 right now; I just started playing about a week ago (9hr in game so far), so I'm figuring out the maps and such and working on getting that K/D and W/L up. I'm looking to put in an hour or so a day during the week and probably 3-5 a day on the weekends; I'm hoping to break the learning curve ASAP.
Tai'shar Malkier
malkieriking
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Location: Random. I teleport every 15 minutes to keep the aliens from triangulating me.

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 08 Sep 2012, 17:39

a nice new ferrari of a pc...gotta love that. how you doing on the learning curve? i got the SHIT beat out of me the first several months. i'm just now getting to be average and overall kdr is still < 1 LOL
fatmooseknuckle

Postby malkieriking » 08 Sep 2012, 18:51

First few days were pretty rough. Those newbie guns suck massive dick, and so I got roughed up a lot. I also tried wayyyy too hard to knife everyone, so I had a few 1-2-3/15 games. Now that I've unlocked a few of the better guns I'm doing better. The mechanics are vaguely reminiscent of BC2, so I'm not hopeless; just not very good lol.
Tai'shar Malkier
malkieriking
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Return to Front and Center