Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

Just dropping in to say Hi

Introduce yourself here.

Postby mess » 02 Apr 2013, 07:31

What's happenin' fellas? I used to play BF2142 quite a bit on the TRR servers under the tag messfeeder. Now I live in Africa, so it's been a couple years since I've played any games, but I miss it a lot. I was having a moment of nostalgia thinking about the days when I used to stay up all night collecting dogtags instead of getting a good night's sleep before work/school, so I decided to drop in on your forum and see if things are still as gay as they always were. :twisted:
mess
Private
Private

Postby John Cooke » 02 Apr 2013, 08:11

Hey Mess, yes I remeber you. Yeah, those were the good old days, when PC games were cool and not cod copies.

Anyhow, how have you been, what are you doing all the way over there?

And yes, things are still as gay as they used to here, if not more.
fatmooseknuckle wrote:...if i wanted to get tossed like that, i'd go buy a bottle of ranch dressing and call up gomnadz.
John Cooke
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby mess » 02 Apr 2013, 08:45

I've been poking around and it seems pretty quiet around here. I guess PC gaming just isn't what it used to be?

I'm a Peace Corps Volunteer in Rwanda. I use a shitty modem on my shitty netbook to stay connected with the rest of the world. No more video games, but I do cool shit in real life like surviving a moto accident, hiking up volcanoes, squishing into buses full of smelly people who ask you for money even though you don't have a salary, and, of course, shitting in a hole. Oh, and next week I'm gonna white water raft the Nile and bungee jump over it. I guess having fun in life usually comes at a cost. PC has this motto that's really cliche but its true: "The toughest job you'll ever love." PC might attract hippies and yuppies, but this ain't for pussies. On the other hand, I might give it another motto: "Peace Corps: Turning idealists into cynics since 1962."

So how are things in that bubble over there called Amurikah?
mess
Private
Private

Postby artisans » 02 Apr 2013, 10:54

Full of eagles, Double Big Macs, Republicans/Democrats and both media sides are trying to scare the nitwits.

All and all not much has changed. :)

Good to see you :)
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Postby mess » 02 Apr 2013, 11:52

Damn, I was hoping we would have flying cars or robot sex slaves by now... I might just have to stay a few more years 'til ya'll get on it!
mess
Private
Private

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 02 Apr 2013, 17:16

holy shit, i always wondered what happened to you. thx for dropping us a line. joined the pc, huh? wow, i never would have guessed. weren't you in college when we last saw you? we still have a lot of peeps playing, but scattered amongst several games. health issues have kept me away from any regular playing, but i still play the meatshield here and there :D and you're right...pc gaming is taking a back seat to consoles, thanks to the big publishers. i'll say that bf is no longer what it used to be, now being nothing but console ports. even if the games aren't all that, it's still a blast talking smack on teamspeak. a good team of buttpluggers makes up for a crappy game.

btw, your messfeeder acct is still active. i can reset the pw and pm you on this acct, if you like.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby mess » 02 Apr 2013, 22:21

moose! Sorry to hear about your health problems. I guess it's true what they say about masturbation making you go blind, eh? The last BF game I played (besides that shitty Heroes game) was Bad Co 2, which was fun but totally felt like a console port. I assumed DICE was going in that direction for future BF games. Sad. I tried accessing my old account, but it's linked to an old email address that I can't access anymore. Mess is fine, though. It's what everyone here calls me anyway. You all still in the SD area? I come back to the States end of this year, but I'm applying to an MBA program in Oregon. I might have to look up those Beaver guys. :?
mess
Private
Private

Postby artisans » 03 Apr 2013, 09:23

mess wrote:moose! Sorry to hear about your health problems. I guess it's true what they say about masturbation making you go blind, eh? The last BF game I played (besides that shitty Heroes game) was Bad Co 2, which was fun but totally felt like a console port. I assumed DICE was going in that direction for future BF games. Sad. I tried accessing my old account, but it's linked to an old email address that I can't access anymore. Mess is fine, though. It's what everyone here calls me anyway. You all still in the SD area? I come back to the States end of this year, but I'm applying to an MBA program in Oregon. I might have to look up those Beaver guys. :?

Beavers are in Canadia :) You may still be closer to san daygo.
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Postby cableguy619 » 03 Apr 2013, 20:10

artisans wrote:
mess wrote:moose! Sorry to hear about your health problems. I guess it's true what they say about masturbation making you go blind, eh? The last BF game I played (besides that shitty Heroes game) was Bad Co 2, which was fun but totally felt like a console port. I assumed DICE was going in that direction for future BF games. Sad. I tried accessing my old account, but it's linked to an old email address that I can't access anymore. Mess is fine, though. It's what everyone here calls me anyway. You all still in the SD area? I come back to the States end of this year, but I'm applying to an MBA program in Oregon. I might have to look up those Beaver guys. :?

Beavers are in Canadia :) You may still be closer to san daygo.

LOL ARTISIANS!! Wassup Mess!!!

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby mess » 05 Apr 2013, 02:05

artisans wrote:You may still be closer to san daygo.

Which, as we all know, means "whale's vagina."
mess
Private
Private

Postby doggernaut » 20 Apr 2013, 09:41

Wow...I'm a bit late to the party but good to hear from you Mess. Sounds like you are out there actually having a life...good for you. Stay healthy and have fun.
doggernaut
Admin
Admin

Postby mess » 22 Apr 2013, 12:15

It's not always fun. Kind of boring sometimes out here in the village. But this second year is flying by and I'll be back home before I know it.

I got attacked by a robber over the weekend and he fucked up my ankle when he threw a big ass rock at me. I'm just glad my senses were sharp enough that I heard/saw him before he snuck up on me and bashed me over the head with the rock! :evil:
mess
Private
Private

Postby orngechevy » 24 Apr 2013, 07:15

Robbed with a rock damn thats some third world shit right there
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Postby doggernaut » 24 Apr 2013, 19:14

You just need a bigger cock...err, I mean rock than he has. Of course, this will probably begin an arms race that will result in boulders being strewn about everywhere....no one wants that.
doggernaut
Admin
Admin

Postby orngechevy » 24 Apr 2013, 19:48

I do I want that
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Next

Return to Front and Center