Welcome Anonymous !

Please register or log in to access your forum profile.

Login

Front and Center

Free beer and strippers

Introduce yourself here.

Postby USMC-IT » 10 May 2014, 16:01

Now that I've got your attention, I thought I'd introduce myself. Hi, I'm Chris and I'm an alcoh.....oh wait wrong forum.

Anyway, you might know me as USMC-E4 from the old Saturday Night Club(SNC). I know I've played with a few of you years ago when I still actively participated in Combat Testing. Killr_T can also vouch for me. Now I guess I'll go by USMC-IT as some jerk in BF4 took my completely unoriginal name.

Anyway, I'm really just looking for a new home on the few nights that I get to fire up BF4 and blast people in the face with various weapons. I'm hoping that I can make your servers my new "home". I love to hang out on a server and TS, and get to speak to people who's entire language doesn't consist of 4 letter works. I'm hoping this is that kind of place.
USMC-IT
Private
Private

Postby cableguy619 » 10 May 2014, 17:49

Hey USMC-IT

Feelfree to hang out here in and in TS. ts3.ramrodclan.com. You might need to wait for security to update to 26 for a few minutes. To be honest only a handful playing bf4 right now probably 6-8 but guys are actively playing other games so someone is always in TS. Come hang out with the fellas and get to know everyone. Once you have spent some time with the fellas and feel like you can handle the chaos and the ass hats we will put up a vote. Give you and us time to see if we all mesh well. We are a big family by no means a hard core gaming clan, but some pretty good friends.

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 11 May 2014, 09:09

Well helllllo there. May have played with you in the past. Never had anything but good to say about SNC. you will hear some 4 letter words and lots of others. This place is full of jokers. I haven't been around to vouch, but I'm sure the usual friendly banter is still going on. Hope you have fun squadding up with these guys, as well as talking smalk and strategy.
fatmooseknuckle

Postby nechi/slayer » 11 May 2014, 19:05

WELCOME

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
nechi/slayer
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Postby USMC-IT » 13 May 2014, 17:31

fatmooseknuckle wrote:Well helllllo there. May have played with you in the past. Never had anything but good to say about SNC. you will hear some 4 letter words and lots of others. This place is full of jokers. I haven't been around to vouch, but I'm sure the usual friendly banter is still going on. Hope you have fun squadding up with these guys, as well as talking smalk and strategy.

I know I've heard your name too, so yeah it's very possible that we've played before. 4 letters word are not much of a bother, as long as there is stuff between them

So figured I'd tell you a bit more about me. I'm 32, married, have one daughter. Really get on here pretty sporadically due to family and work. I work about 50 or 55 hours a week. So yeah, pretty busy.

Where are most of you located?
USMC-IT
Private
Private

Postby cableguy619 » 13 May 2014, 20:17

Big bunch from so cal and not cal or western us and canada. A few in Texas, Arizona, Utah and, Washington, oregan and a few others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby USMC-IT » 14 May 2014, 16:48

That explains why I didn't see anybody on around 8 PM EDT. You guys would barely be off of work! Guess I'm the odd one on the wrong side of the continent. Hopefully I get to see you guys on the weekend nights.
USMC-IT
Private
Private

Postby orngechevy » 15 May 2014, 06:28

Uhh I see no tits posted fuck this guy
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Postby Gomnadz » 15 May 2014, 11:30

orngechevy wrote:Uhh I see no tits posted fuck this guy

great, now chevy is all sad. way to go, hopefully someone will post tits for him
Attachments
crying man1.jpg
poor chevy
crying man1.jpg (6.2 KiB) Viewed 4756 times
Gomnadz
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Postby Werwolf TurnerD » 15 May 2014, 15:44

Thank you for finally showing up and posting here USMC-IT, it has been a ton of fun gaming and chatting online with you the last few years and it's about time you made a formal introduction.

USMC - just to clear things up, I spoke to Quab last night and he assured me that he and others will be on some time during the weekend, though we will not be playing on the Saturday Night Club server (TRR) since cableguy currently has us locked in 24/7 shitteh naval strike map server-death rotation.

I also wanted to take the time to address an idea you posed up earlier USMC: what if everyone here at TRR donated some extra money to the server and then whenever one of us would log on to play BF4, we earn some of that money back as virtual dollars to spend in the TRR store?

Let me know what you guys think.

I am glad we had this time to chat, Quab and I will be looking forward to seeing you on sometime during the weekend. Until then please post pictures and all your relevant dimensions/stats here - or just PM me.

Edit: I'm glad Nechi hasn't posted in this thread yet; he would be on this guy like a shark devouring a tourist off of the Austrian coast. Last time Nechi and I were in private chat (Herr Lipps Romper Room) he gave me a virus.

ProTip: USMC, we do not call them strippers here at TRR - they are called Male Exotic Dancers. You are new so I will let it pass.

My time in this exact post entry has come to an end so I would just like to say:

GOD BLESS THE US AND NOT ANY OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD!
"You're gonna rot in heaven, hear an Angels voice
You're too bad for hell although it's your first choice"
Werwolf TurnerD
Admin
Admin

Postby USMC-IT » 16 May 2014, 18:05

Are these the tits you were looking for?

USMC-IT
Private
Private

Postby fatmooseknuckle » 16 May 2014, 22:15

USMC-IT wrote:

meh, we've seen his tits like 3 or 4 times already. appreciate the effort, though!
fatmooseknuckle

Postby cableguy619 » 17 May 2014, 00:29

Lol change the maps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cableguy619
Admin
Admin

Postby artisans » 17 May 2014, 01:01

USMC-IT wrote:

I have the weirdest boner.
artisans
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location: All up in Moose whos all up in Gummie. Runnin a train!

Postby orngechevy » 17 May 2014, 08:08

You are dead to me!
orngechevy
Admin
Admin

Next

Return to Front and Center